sexyrealsexdolls.com

Miss November 2010 ~Lubov~ Coverdoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
janesays
Ex-Member

Miss November 2010 ~Lubov~ Coverdoll

Post by janesays »

Hey everyone. Our Coverdoll for this month is Lubov. If she ran for Miss World I bet she would take home the prize. It is obvious by how beautiful she is but not only that, she is witty and has a wonderful sense of humour. Her photoshoot shows off just how sexy she can be with her little shorts and how glamourous she can look while relaxing in a classy red dress. She covers just about everything that it takes to be a woman and a special one she is.

http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1026

http://www.coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.p ... 10/201011/
CoverDoll_frontpage_November_2010_small.jpg
CoverDoll_frontpage_November_2010_small.jpg (112.24 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
We have been going for more than 10 years. so don’t forget to check out our gallery to see all the past CoverDolls that have graced our covers http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v/pastissues/

As always we have a new CoverDoll this month and all the regular update like posters and articles. So please take a look inside and enjoy. Also just a reminder that the CoverDoll web site is now fully interactive with blogs, columns, polls, articles and reader comments.

November Photoshoots

Click a thumbnail below to see each gallery

Incrediwagon's monthly shoot

This month we have Vampirella. The master of cosplay does another killer shoot with his super sexy Jayde and also a few extra treats left over from Halloween.

Mechwizard's new gallery

Zara goes blonde for us this month. Rabbitoh's sexy Julia shows up and they do a model shoot together.

Elle's monthly photos

Elle is just irresistible in her French maid outfit. She ends up playing the piano after all that hard work.

Rentell's monthly photos

Rentell's beautiful Antionette is resting comfy on a lazy afternoon with sexy striped stockings and boots.

ART
We have a nice art section with great works from the likes of B-Man and many others.
http://www.coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.p ... temId=9420

Articles
Dollyforme reviews Brokeback Mountain this month.
http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1028

Blogs

All of the latest blogs from The Dolltime Girls,Mechwizard,RaDiv,Incrediwagon,Foxy and The Den,Elle,Janesays and many more new doll bloggers

http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=blog

Letter From The Publisher Of Coverdoll

We have some really exciting stuff lined up, so stay connected to us and keep coming back to see what's new.

Also don't forget to play our new music game each month, it's totally free and good fun listening and watching other member's choices on their photo to song choice.

Please post your comments in a Letter to the Editor and in individual articles. We want to hear from you and value your suggestions and comments.

One more important thing.... If you are not a subscriber, you will not be able to access the full features of the site. Registration is free.

Take care all,

Kharn

CoverDoll Publisher
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Miss November 2010 ~Lubov~ Coverdoll

Post by muzza »

November Issue.

Jayde is particularly beautiful and Incred's depiction of her in this photo is especially good showing the female form at it's best - with or without fangs.

A beautiful French Maid can come and 'Housekeep' for us ....... immediate start.

Zara and Julia can come and swim in our pool anytime .... blonde or brunette.

Ray Rentell does it so well blurring the line between real and fantasy.

And Renate's Mikayla is all woman.

We are so pleased to be in the company of such great guys and dolls.

Thanks.

muz and the dolltime girls
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

And don't forget to take a look at Lubov's skirt sensually showing her stocking. Huuuum it remembers me when i was working in a business tower in Paris, full of hot secretaries :twisted: :wink:

Note : i can't view Rentell's thumbnails in the 2 previous posts, it's a shame :(

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Elle, Yes I have the same problem with janesays post but not with mine. Strange.

Does this work?
CoverDoll87a-1.jpg
CoverDoll87a-1.jpg (643.68 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
I really hope Ray Rentell does not mind us showing or trying to show his photo, if so please accept our apology. But it is most worthy of being viewed.

muz
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I always thought Vampires didn't have a reflection in a mirror... but damn, I'm very happy there is one:

Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Okay,I have figured out what is going on with Rentell's photos. It is the type of item URL that I have been using. What I do normally is get item URL's and copy/paste to the monthly Coverdoll post/announcement which is the link under the title "Show a clickable thumbnail linking to the original". The reason that I do this is so that all of the monthly contributors photos can be viewed and not just one photo from their monthly photoshoot. Now I edited the October Coverdoll post by copy/paste the link that is under the title "Show image directly" with Rentell's October photo and his photo is showing now :? . Yes strange and I am still scratching my head because I don't know why the same type of link I use for everyone else would not go to his album. :uhoh: I will show a large picture along with a link to everyone's album instead of just a clickable thumbnail link going to their album.
I sincerely apologise Rentell. From October. How's this? Beautiful I think.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

When I visit the link for Rentell, I get a login screen, maybe Rentell's Coverdoll area is only viewable to members of Coverdoll?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been away as most of you might know at the UK meet :D

The link to Rentell should work for all as it is set to for everyone, however one can not look at the full size pic unless one is a member.

I also want to say sorry that there has been not V. babe for the past few months, but again it's just down to me being busy with the house and then getting ready for Midi and the meet. All should be back to normal next month.

On a last note, I just want to say congrats to Muzza on his doll Lubove being the first ever Anatomical doll on the cover, she is truly stunning and on my shopping list LOL :D :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS