sexyrealsexdolls.com

Jamie~CoverDoll~February 2011

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
janesays
Ex-Member

Jamie~CoverDoll~February 2011

Post by janesays »

Just in time for Valentines Rojo's beautiful busty blonde bombshell Jamie is our CoverDoll for this February.
There is lots of love in this edition. Hope you all have a happy Valentines day. Enjoy.

To browse CoverDoll in another window rather than below CLICK HERE

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Jamie~CoverDoll~February 2011

Post by midiman »

WOW This is the most Glamorous Ruby shoot I've ever seen. Two thumbs up.
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Rojo:
Absolutely fantastical!!! Gorgeous shots of Jaimie, and now that she's on the cover of "Cover Doll" magazine, she'll be even more apt to charge "Diva" prices for your over-night privileges! :)
Congrats...Don@Ruby13

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Thanks for the compliments guys. I must give credit where credit is due though. Don has made a great doll to photograph and Kharn did alot of legwork to make the cover happen. So, thanks to you both and hopefully we will be seeing alot more of Jamie on here in the future.

Take care---- Rojo

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Jamie is one hot lady rojo. I would love to see her at CoverDoll every month with a monthly featured picture if you are up for it. Great set of photos.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

I might be able to make that work. How would I submit them? Thru the Coverdoll site or over email like I did with Kharn?
I would like to start an album on the Coverdoll site but I didn't find how to do that.
I like the Doll Album format but I'm afraid to fill it up. I guess there is a limit to how much you can upload there?
Anyway, let me know how you want to go about it and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks ---
Rojo

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hi Rojo. You now have a CoverDoll gallery: http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v/blogs/Rojo62/

Yes just send them to Kharn and let him know your interest in a monthly. Thanks

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Ok. I'll talk to Kharn.
Thanks again ---Rojo

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Hi Rojo,

my best congratulation to your CoverDoll win! :thumbs_up:
Your Ruby is an fantastic girl and how you present her is very stylished and the pics are really good made on a high level.
Gratulation! :mrgreen:
You really could be proud of them.

And I hope we will see in future so much more from her and your very good ideas to dressed and stylished her fantastic body.

with best greatings!

royabelle

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Thank you Royabelle. I appreciate your compliments. I also look forward to what you have in store for us all with your Laura. You have given me some good ideas with your recent photos.
I still have much to learn about photography but, it is a fun learning experience. I hope to some day put out some real quality pictures that would resemble the style of Stacy's. Alas, I have a long way to go.

Thanks again and keep those Laura pictures coming. ( I love her as a blonde !! )

Take care --- Rojo

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Hi Rojo,

I am also learning to make better fotografy and the most knowlegde about them I got till now from proffessional fotografers, which them I was working together.
So, that´s why long time at my working I was depend from fotografers. But since some weeks I have my own new camera, it is an Canon 550D. Do you know this cameramodel?

But I think, you also know, that it is one fact to make an interesting picture. The other fact is, what I know about the preparing this picture on computer. The most work with them begins after shooting on computer with Photoshop.

And so, sometimes, when I see the many pictures from users here or in TDA, which nothing know´s anything about preparing fotos with Photoshop, if it would be possible to give them a workshop about the right use from Photoshop.
I know, it is insiderknowledge, and I don`t know, what proffessional fotografers, like Stacy, think about them.

But, what do you think?
Make it sense???

royabelle

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Hi Royabelle,
As far as photoshop goes I know very little about how to use it effectively for touching up pictures so I don't use it on my photos of Jamie. And as far as the camera you are referring to I'm not very familiar with it either. I have a cheap Sanyo camera I use now but I'm looking to upgrade to something that will produce a better picture. I'm studying up on what to look for and I think I'll go with a Canon or a Nikon. But, I'm going to have to spend some money to get a good one.
Anyway, it seems you and I have dominated this thread so I'll close by saying I saw your last shots of Laura on the Doll Album and I must say I like the white outfit. Very nice design. Keep up the good work and I'll talk to you later.

Take care my friend---
Rojo

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Another great issue of CoverDoll.
Well done all front page contributors.
All deserve a mention of course but particularly the V Babe this month.

:thumbs_up:

muz
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

well done, a sultry image. congrats to all. BG

INFORMATIONS