realsexdoll.com

Forget Buying a Hannah Harper doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Forget Buying a Hannah Harper doll

Post by tubbienine »

I wanted to update everyone as to the outcome of the Hannah Harper purchase from Amazon. Unfortunately, I was turned down by Amazon which is rare since they usually side with the customer. I will now try with the manufacturer but I am sure that will be a waste of time.

One important point - if you want to buy this doll, pay a little more and do NOT buy through Amazon. The only seller is Direct Super Center and they were total assholes from the beginning. They would not even respond to my emails and I had to involve Amazon shortly thereafter. In the stalling of the communication, it created a longer timeframe that went beyond the return policy of Amazon, it seems. Maybe that is what the seller hoped for. ?? In either case, this seller is the only seller on Amazon with the doll as I write this. It is possible the seller is selling defective factory seconds to meet the lower price. They are a reseller, not Amazon, per se.

Just a word of warning. If you get this doll, buy elsewhere instead of Amazon. Hopefully another retailer will be more agreeable should there be any problem.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Sorry to hear your Amazon troubles. Cheapest deals aren't always the best deals. As they say you get what you pay for. I just baught a Hannah from someone on here. We will see.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

That's so true! I once purchased some anime inflatable dolls from a Japanese company direct and they were more than I would normally pay but some of the dolls they had were not yet here in the States and they seemed very professional. Initially the inadvertently double-charged my credit card and I had such a problem getting it cleared up with their payment processing company that they just GAVE me the whole order for free. I didn't ask for it but I guess it was their way of compensating for an initial bad experience and they were a good company that cares about their customers.

gthaman

Post by gthaman »

I had a deflating hannah after day 2, she was only laying in the bed!
A hole in the side, i fixed that.
Then a second hole next to that.
Now i have her for a week or so and another hole between them.
I ran out of badges so i had to fix the other hole again today, this one was on the back of her knee.

I looked fine and i think i am gonna get alot of holes more from the looks of it.

If anyone can give me the adress of the company, because i cant find it.
I bought it in Germany, internet, but the company is hard to reach... :(
And they have a policy for not taking returns on sex dolls.
Maybe the manufacturer, i read someone who could send it to them.
But can't find anymore who or where that was.

And by the way, mine looks not like 2 of the previously shown.
And not because she is always deflating:(

;(

Xiaphus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xiaphus »

I'm thinking about opening up a Sex shop that sells adult toys. Think about it, you can sell crappy defective items and just say no returns plus if it broke people would be too embarrassed to make a fuss about it. When I found out how unusably tight Sophia Ink was I thought about calling the store to complain but then I said to myself what the hell am I doing? Am I really going to let this person on the other end of the line know I tried to use a sex doll let alone own one? I think a lot of people that buy sex toys and get shammed suffer in silence. Stores don't let you return products like this stuff, and the manufacturers also says no returns as well even back to them. I'm still hurting I lost so much $$$ on Sophia :drinking: drowning my sorrows.

I was deciding between.

Hannah Montana
Agent 69
Sophia's Inked

but I heard the same type of stories for all of them but Amazon seemed to have the worst reviews on em. Other places had mixed reviews but every review was the same in that the problems usually talked about the "quality" of the product above anything else.

These things should come with a can of WD-40 and some Ducktape cause you'll need it!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Xiaphus wrote:I'm still hurting I lost so much $$$ on Sophia :drinking: drowning my sorrows.
Hi!

Don't get too depressed. If you don't like her, then a forum member is sure to have a use for her :oops:

Personally I've found Sophia a really sexy . . . :-) Similarly Hannah and there are a number of members who have raved about both from time to time. . .

And if anyone buys something, ruins it and is thinking of binning it, there are people who will be interested . . . I'm keen to acquire some scrap hands and feet to insert into a latex lady - they might even go into my latex French Madame . . .

Best wishes

Harem

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

harem you are absolutly right. I have found most of my girls here on tdf. My newist happens to be a hannah that I got from a member here. She is awsom :multi:
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

Xiaphus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xiaphus »

haremlover wrote:
Xiaphus wrote:I'm still hurting I lost so much $$$ on Sophia :drinking: drowning my sorrows.
Hi!

Don't get too depressed. If you don't like her, then a forum member is sure to have a use for her :oops:

Personally I've found Sophia a really sexy . . . :-) Similarly Hannah and there are a number of members who have raved about both from time to time. . .

And if anyone buys something, ruins it and is thinking of binning it, there are people who will be interested . . . I'm keen to acquire some scrap hands and feet to insert into a latex lady - they might even go into my latex French Madame . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Nah, the doll is fine. The one I received is built well and so far is shown to be good quality it's just I can't use it because the holes are too small for me.

I don't want to bash the doll or make anyone think that it's complete trash because it isn't. She just has really tiny holes that are hard to use and enjoy. Even for the average man they are too small.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

The Japanese dolls WITH THEIR INSERTS IN are still never too small but many of the dolls that American companies are selling (designed and made in China) are with holes way too small. The Japanese dolls are made in China too (what the Hell isn't these days) but the Japanese not only make the holes large enough, but the positions of the dolls are finally intelligent and useable. The American name importers are still making dolls in stupid positions that are NO DIFFERENT than if you buy a sexy mannequin and screw her.

As for quality control, I was going to try to write to the manufacturer (importer) for the Hannah doll because mine had leaks from the first use. Just because a doll is sexy is not enough. A mannequin is sexier but if the doll is not practical to use for sex, it is cheaper to buy a hot looking mannequin off of Ebay.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

gthaman wrote:I had a deflating hannah after day 2, she was only laying in the bed!
A hole in the side, i fixed that.
Then a second hole next to that.
Now i have her for a week or so and another hole between them.
If anyone can give me the adress of the company, because i cant find it.
I bought it in Germany, internet, but the company is hard to reach... :(
Hi!

Which company in Germany? PM me if you want.

If she doesn't look the same as the ones on this thread, please can you post a photo? The good Hannah Harpers have real moulded hands and feet and a brilliant head of blonde hair.

http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/H ... eDoll.aspx is the one that people rave about.

However, there is a cheapie . . . .
http://www.sextoys247.com.au/hannah-har ... -doll.html

If that's the case, those cheap dolls are . . . well, one gets what one pays for.

It's important, however, not to over inflate dolls. In the course of time, vinyl will stretch in use, and once it starts stretching, you can inflate harder knowing that the vinyl will give rather than the seams.

Best wishes

Harem

Xiaphus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xiaphus »

tubbienine wrote:The Japanese dolls WITH THEIR INSERTS IN are still never too small but many of the dolls that American companies are selling (designed and made in China) are with holes way too small. The Japanese dolls are made in China too (what the Hell isn't these days) but the Japanese not only make the holes large enough, but the positions of the dolls are finally intelligent and useable. The American name importers are still making dolls in stupid positions that are NO DIFFERENT than if you buy a sexy mannequin and screw her.

As for quality control, I was going to try to write to the manufacturer (importer) for the Hannah doll because mine had leaks from the first use. Just because a doll is sexy is not enough. A mannequin is sexier but if the doll is not practical to use for sex, it is cheaper to buy a hot looking mannequin off of Ebay.
It's kind of funny that you say that. I was actually thinking the same thing the other day about the doll I purchased. Looks really nice but...limited.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Xiaphus wrote: It's kind of funny that you say that. I was actually thinking the same thing the other day about the doll I purchased. Looks really nice but...limited.
THere are two dolls with the holes in the right places - Crazy Razey vinyl and the French Madame latex . . . With those two ladies I'm not at all sure I'll want any others . . .

I've got a Hannah or two and a Leah Lust and a Jessica Drake . . . all unused, and suspect that whilst they're nice to look at, they'll never get out of the cupboard with Crazy and French lady around . . .

Best wishes

Harem

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

haremlover wrote:
Xiaphus wrote: It's kind of funny that you say that. I was actually thinking the same thing the other day about the doll I purchased. Looks really nice but...limited.
THere are two dolls with the holes in the right places - Crazy Razey vinyl and the French Madame latex . . . With those two ladies I'm not at all sure I'll want any others . . .

I've got a Hannah or two and a Leah Lust and a Jessica Drake . . . all unused, and suspect that whilst they're nice to look at, they'll never get out of the cupboard with Crazy and French lady around . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Hey Harem,

Thanks for the info on these two dolls. Does anyone still sell the Madame like the original was? And where is the best place to order Razey for US customers?

T9

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

What do you mean with "like the original was?"

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

I have seen variations in color where the head does not match the color of the body. The original one did. Also, the breasts seem to vary in size from the original. Since these were first out, there seemed to be an initial version and then they were made and sold (maybe?) by another manufacturer? It has been a while but I recall the first ones being very good but then, they disappeared and then reappeared with horrible color differences and seemingly smaller breasts. If anyone has any light they could shed on this or owns an original, first-made version, it would be nice to hear from you but I suppose this is something that should be started with a new thread on the latex board, not here, since there are more users there for this.

INFORMATIONS