realsexdoll.com

new Linn Thomas doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
apollo6634
Apprentice
Apprentice

new Linn Thomas doll

Post by apollo6634 »

For those of you who are familiar with and enjoy the high quality, manequin headed dolls put out by california exotics (alexa, aria, tera, and the fairly new gina lynn) - well I have great news. A new Linn Thomas talking love doll is coming out in the next couple weeks! Apparently she talks sex and moans when you penetrate her. No joke! I have mine on order, and when it comes in I will review it if there's enough interest. :lol!:

soon2be

Re: new Linn Thomas doll

Post by soon2be »

apollo6634 wrote: well I have great news. A new Linn Thomas talking love doll is coming out in the next couple weeks! Apparently she talks sex and moans when you penetrate her. No joke! I have mine on order, and when it comes in I will review it if there's enough interest. :lol!:
Yes, please review and post pictures here, and a link to their web site!
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Linn Thomas is such a hottie 8)
Let's hope the doll will look a lil' bit like her :roll:
Will those playmates make deals with Abyss or other silicone dolls builders one day, so we can have dolls that REALLY looks like them :?: :?:

apollo6634
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by apollo6634 »

No idea what the doll looks like yet, but Linn (or Lynn if you prefer) Thomas as a very distinctive looking face, so I gather there is good chance there will be quite a resemblance. It will have orbital sockets for the arms and manequin hands and feet. These types of dolls by Cal-exotics (the tera, alexa, aria and gina) are so life like, but I have allways had a hard time getting oral with the closed mouth desighn. It doesnt look psychotic like the other dolls - but the plastic head made expanding the mouth allmost impossible. Apparently this one has a new design that allows for an expandable mouth. Cant wait! :lol:

Swede
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swede »

Sounds like a doll to buy
http://www.linnthomas.com/
Owns a HVG and a Dolly Buster Latex doll.

apollo6634
Apprentice
Apprentice

price

Post by apollo6634 »

that picture is just too good....

actually, I pre-ordered mine on ebay for $190 - but they are supposed to be in the 4-500 range I think - whew, thats alot- but from the sounds of it (literally and figuratively)- it may be worth it!

lee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lee »

This is all that I could find (see love dolls, page 2) :

http://www.calexotics.com/main.htm

Does anyone know which store will be selling this ?[/url]

12345play

gina lyn doll

Post by 12345play »

christies toy box in oklahoma sells them. they have about 7 or 8 stores around oklahoma city in near by cities, what you see on the box is not what you get, lol

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Has anyone noticed that the Linn Thomas doll is a vinyl inflatable? It is not a latex doll. You can tell by its description (orbital sockets, hands and feet, etc...)

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: gina lyn doll

Post by Stef »

12345play wrote: what you see on the box is not what you get, lol
that's why all you see on websites are the boxes, and a description of this kind :
"Ultra Realistic Love Doll" :twisted:

tweetymel
Former Member

Post by tweetymel »

I checked out Christiestoybox.com and couldn't find the Linn Thomas doll. Does anyone know what online stores will be selling the Dayton Rains and Linn Thomas dolls?

Thanks,
Tweetymel :D

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

If she is vinyl doll, that is not necessarily a bad thing. The vinyl dolls have lots more realistic features. All latex dolls to date feel great, but that is the only area in which they excel. Manufacturers seem to be taking more time and care with the vinyl dolls they produce, instead of taking latex dolls to the next level.

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

It's not a bad thing at all. Since the Aria doll, I have been really impressed with the look and longevity of vinyl dolls today. I was merely suggesting that this be moved to the proper forum (other inflatables) so as not to confuse novice doll buyers.

fxpert
Ex-Member

linn thomas doll

Post by fxpert »

i know this doll is made of vinyl but what is the head, mouth, vagina and anus made of? is it latex, vinyl or some other material? anyone know?

nzffl

Post by nzffl »

Awww just when you think you've decided on the best choice of doll to buy (Gina Lynn) along comes something new which sounds better and the confusion starts all over again! Now I'll wait with great interest for the review and try to work out if it is worth trying to find some way of getting one .......
Tony

INFORMATIONS