www.beautiful-dolls.com

Vagina upgrade for Elf

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
pob32272
Apprentice
Apprentice

Vagina upgrade for Elf

Post by pob32272 »

Hello!

I looked around for some specific feedback on this topic, but I didn't find anything. With the vagina upgrade on Elf, does she require additional modifications, or is she ready for action? I read about some of the trials and tribulations that Ellie went through, and I was hoping to avoid this sort of thing.

Thanks a lot,
POB

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Vagina upgrade for Elf

Post by Elfie »

Ellie got the first vagina option, with a plug. The vagina option 2 is a built in and doesn't need any modification. So, it is ready for action. I believe the cavity of both vaginas is the same body silicone material and similar in texture. The reason why I upgraded the vagina is not for the outside appearance. It is the texture inside which I believe it's better if being replaced with that of a good sleeve masturbator. The series of vagina mod. cost about the same as the additional $100 extra for the vagina option 2 but I believe it was much better in action.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

pob32272
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pob32272 »

Thank you for the clarification, Elfie. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure I'm as handy as you, so I might just have to "brave the rough interior," so to speak.

I wonder if our Beautiful Dolls contact can address whether the vagina silicone is of the same softness as is used on the outside of the Elf. If it is, making it softer would be a leap forward.

I would love to hear anybody else's experiences with the vagina upgrade.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I removed all the bumps inside Ellie's vagina cavity (option1) so I knew it is exact same material. Double layer cavity would be a big improvement on the elf vagina but I think the manufacturing process is not worth investing yet if they want to keep the dolls' price under $1,000. For my recommendation, if it has to be the same silicone material, then go for the Betty (65cm doll) that has a more promising cavity texture that I believe it would feel more gentle than the elf's.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

INFORMATIONS