www.beautiful-dolls.com

Shipping to Canada

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Alphafux Betabux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Shipping to Canada

Post by Alphafux Betabux »

Hello.

What is the shipping cost to around Vancouver for Large Anime doll and for Rose?

Also, what kind of customs tariffs do your customers usually get?

How long does it usually take for you to make an anime doll before shippping? And how long does the shipping usually take?

Thanks for you time.
MGTOW Level 3.5

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Shipping to Canada

Post by beautifuldolls »

Alphafux Betabux wrote:Hello.

What is the shipping cost to around Vancouver for Large Anime doll and for Rose?

Also, what kind of customs tariffs do your customers usually get?

How long does it usually take for you to make an anime doll before shippping? And how long does the shipping usually take?

Thanks for you time.
Hi! It would be around 160 USD for Rose and 125 USD for anime.
To get a great deal for Rose or anime, please contact us : beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com

It takes around 1 month to make an anime, sometimes a bit more. Shipping takes like 4 days when there are no events, holidays etc.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Alphafux Betabux
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Alphafux Betabux »

Thanks very much for your quick reply. I'm still doing research on Customs duties and things but this gives me a general idea. O, one more question - no rush on this one.

If I were to take a wild guess I would think that wigs 123 and 126 (for Rose I think these would fit?) are brown and red, respectively?

Thanks again.
MGTOW Level 3.5

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Alphafux Betabux wrote:Thanks very much for your quick reply. I'm still doing research on Customs duties and things but this gives me a general idea. O, one more question - no rush on this one.

If I were to take a wild guess I would think that wigs 123 and 126 (for Rose I think these would fit?) are brown and red, respectively?

Thanks again.
We have handled many dolls to Canada without problems, including Rose! The wigs you asked fit life-sized dolls, they are a little bigger for Rose. We have some special wigs for rose and they are pretty. :wink:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS