Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Gel Implants in Buttocks...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Gel Implants in Buttocks...

Post by sture »

Has anyone bought a BT doll with Gel implants in it´s buttocks?
If so, a review...perhaps?
Cheers

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gel Implants in Buttocks...

Post by sture »

...ok I get it, no one has bought such item.

Pitty, I have my eyes on this one, but I don´t like sturdy and hard buttocks (such as DS doll)
so it would have been nice to know if the Gel implants makes the butt soft.
Attachments
bt3_star10-1378929158.jpg
bt3_star10-1378929158.jpg (92.7 KiB) Viewed 4588 times

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Considering the gel implants in the Body D make that butt nice and soft, it's very likely gel implants make the Boytoy butt soft as well.

But as Abyss/PhoenixStudios warns against, if the doll has to sit a lot, it's not recommended to get the gel implants, so make sure she has a stand :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

AlexKnight wrote:Considering the gel implants in the Body D make that butt nice and soft, it's very likely gel implants make the Boytoy butt soft as well.

But as Abyss/PhoenixStudios warns against, if the doll has to sit a lot, it's not recommended to get the gel implants, so make sure she has a stand :D
Thank you for the answer :)

I was planning to hang her up.

But one thing though; can it be correct that the doll is only 41 inches tall?
I meen, that is almost like a "mini love doll"...

― Anton Szandor LaVey

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

sture wrote:
AlexKnight wrote: can it be correct that the doll is only 41 inches tall?
Boytoy Body 3 is 4' 10" (that is 58 inches tall)

The other BoyToy bodies are 5' tall (60 inches)
My Doll Album is here!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hello Sture,

As KS has stated, the BoyToy body 3 is advertised at 4ft 10in tall and that would of course be 58 inches tall and not 41 inches like a mini love doll would be! The height measurements are not always exact but, it seems they are within an inch or two for most brands of dolls! I have a BoyToy body (3) and 5 RealDolls all different body's and 2 dolls of other brands and they are just a little short of the published height at 1 to 2 inches but, I can say that my RD body (C) is exactly 5ft 10in tall as advertised by Abyss and I measure a dolls height from the bottom of her heel to the top of her head just as she would be standing upright! I have not yet measured the actual height of my BoyToy and she does not have the soft gel butt as I ordered her with the standard configuration as the soft butt option is 350.00 additional to the base price of the body 3! My Mechadoll has the soft butt and it is wonderful but, most likely not as soft as the Gel implants in the BoyToy body (3) or the RD body (D)!! :D

I hope this helps you with the info that you are looking for my friend as having many of these dolls, I know a fair bit about them! :D

A BoyToy Body (3) would be a great choice if you decide to order one for your own, they are a beautiful doll and you can order one with a Season face or Harmony, Cadence or Melody as I have ordered my doll with the beautiful miss Winter face if you did not wish for the Star or Sky faces! They are all beautiful and any combination is available as Abyss will create for you what you desire!! :mrgreen:

Dodgeman!

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

ks wrote:
sture wrote:
AlexKnight wrote: can it be correct that the doll is only 41 inches tall?
Boytoy Body 3 is 4' 10" (that is 58 inches tall)

The other BoyToy bodies are 5' tall (60 inches)
Haha, thank´s for the corrected info, I guess I had a "senior moment" there :wink:

― Anton Szandor LaVey

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

dodgeman wrote:Hello Sture,

As KS has stated, the BoyToy body 3 is advertised at 4ft 10in tall and that would of course be 58 inches tall and not 41 inches like a mini love doll would be! The height measurements are not always exact but, it seems they are within an inch or two for most brands of dolls! I have a BoyToy body (3) and 5 RealDolls all different body's and 2 dolls of other brands and they are just a little short of the published height at 1 to 2 inches but, I can say that my RD body (C) is exactly 5ft 10in tall as advertised by Abyss and I measure a dolls height from the bottom of her heel to the top of her head just as she would be standing upright! I have not yet measured the actual height of my BoyToy and she does not have the soft gel butt as I ordered her with the standard configuration as the soft butt option is 350.00 additional to the base price of the body 3! My Mechadoll has the soft butt and it is wonderful but, most likely not as soft as the Gel implants in the BoyToy body (3) or the RD body (D)!! :D

I hope this helps you with the info that you are looking for my friend as having many of these dolls, I know a fair bit about them! :D

A BoyToy Body (3) would be a great choice if you decide to order one for your own, they are a beautiful doll and you can order one with a Season face or Harmony, Cadence or Melody as I have ordered my doll with the beautiful miss Winter face if you did not wish for the Star or Sky faces! They are all beautiful and any combination is available as Abyss will create for you what you desire!! :mrgreen:

Dodgeman!
Thank you Dodgeman, that is indeed valuable information :D
They seem to be durable dolls without beeing sturdy in the "important areas" if choosen a "little extra" when buying.

I love the new faces!

― Anton Szandor LaVey

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

I want to introduce you to my Crissy Starr. She is a BoyToy 3.. Star Face... Gels in her butt.... And they are very nice indeed.

She is indeed 4'10" or 58" inches... Tanned skin tone.. Brown Eyes.... Soft silicone mix... But durable...

crissy 1.jpg
crissy 1.jpg (980.7 KiB) Viewed 4440 times

Here are a couple of shots of her silicone butt gels... It feels like squeezing a water balloon but firmer if that makes any sense.. The gels feel really nice.. I would recommend them..And on a BoyToy with a weight of 60 Pounds... If you lay her down on a soft surface... There is no fear of damage to her gels...Unless of course the plan is to lay her there for 18 to 24 months straight and to that I say... Can't help you there... But weeks to a month.. No worries..Just keep moving her around.. You will be fine.. And if your really paranoid... Hang her up on her provided neck bolt... That is how they are all intended to be stored... Gels or not.. You will receive a detailed care guide on how to care for her if you so desire to purchase one.. Or Email The great folks at Phoenix/Abyss... A great bunch of people with all the time in world for questions..

crissy gel1.jpg
crissy gel1.jpg (457.25 KiB) Viewed 4440 times
crissy gel2.jpg
crissy gel2.jpg (451.67 KiB) Viewed 4440 times

A shot of her Butt with no insert...

crissy starr 1.jpg
crissy starr 1.jpg (995.53 KiB) Viewed 4439 times

A spread shot with the insert installed.

crissy starr 2.jpg
crissy starr 2.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4440 times

If you have any other questions I will do my best to answer them...
crissy starr 3.jpg
crissy starr 3.jpg (904.03 KiB) Viewed 4440 times

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

310smokeme wrote:I want to introduce you to my Crissy Starr. She is a BoyToy 3.. Star Face... Gels in her butt.... And they are very nice indeed.

She is indeed 4'10" or 58" inches... Tanned skin tone.. Brown Eyes.... Soft silicone mix... But durable...

The attachment crissy 1.jpg is no longer available

Here are a couple of shots of her silicone butt gels... It feels like squeezing a water balloon but firmer if that makes any sense.. The gels feel really nice.. I would recommend them..And on a BoyToy with a weight of 60 Pounds... If you lay her down on a soft surface... There is no fear of damage to her gels...Unless of course the plan is to lay her there for 18 to 24 months straight and to that I say... Can't help you there... But weeks to a month.. No worries..Just keep moving her around.. You will be fine.. And if your really paranoid... Hang her up on her provided neck bolt... That is how they are all intended to be stored... Gels or not.. You will receive a detailed care guide on how to care for her if you so desire to purchase one.. Or Email The great folks at Phoenix/Abyss... A great bunch of people with all the time in world for questions..

The attachment crissy gel1.jpg is no longer available
The attachment crissy gel2.jpg is no longer available

A shot of her Butt with no insert...

The attachment crissy starr 1.jpg is no longer available

A spread shot with the insert installed.

The attachment crissy starr 2.jpg is no longer available

If you have any other questions I will do my best to answer them...
The attachment crissy starr 3.jpg is no longer available

Smoke.
Hi 310smokeme

Thank you for posting with pics and all, it was very informative :thumbs_up:
I´ve been browsing the BT forum a lot lately and allready have my eyes on your Godess. She is stunning!

Yes, if buying I plan to hang the doll up in my closet. I used to do that with my former (sturdy) DSdoll, so it´s all ready set and go!

I imagine that grabbing her butt in missionary or when she´s on top must be awesome. Also doggiestyle must be great I assume :wink: :whistle:

BTW, Love you avatar.
A hilarious gang!
Attachments
boys4_1024x768.jpg
boys4_1024x768.jpg (54.75 KiB) Viewed 4422 times

― Anton Szandor LaVey

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi smoke, now that butt looks soft and sexy indeed, thanks for sharing this!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS