Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

will they make a cheaper and softer tpe version of boy toy?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Tybalt
Ex-Member

will they make a cheaper and softer tpe version of boy toy?

Post by Tybalt »

When will they make a cheaper and softer tpe version of boy toy?
Last edited by netwit on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic post moved to separate topic

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Re: will they make a cheaper and softer tpe version of boy t

Post by Smoke »

The softer version is called BT3... Cheaper??? BT Lite??? TPE?? Sorry... Only Platinum Silicone.. If your looking for something else.. it's not Boytoy!
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Hulk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hulk »

Tybalt,

I believe I have read elsewhere on the forums that Abyss wants to focus on what they know best... platinum silicone, and continue to perfect their creations and what they have built. I don't think we will see them branch into another mix (or medium) anytime soon. They cater to a certain market with their quality of materials and finished product.
I also recall awhile back that they did entertain the idea of a mini and got as far as a prototype, but it apparently got shelved. I probably would have grabbed one, had it been in the $1500 to $2000 range. I do admire the realism of their dolls.

Hulk

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

310smokeme wrote:The softer version is called BT3... Cheaper??? BT Lite??? TPE?? Sorry... Only Platinum Silicone.. If your looking for something else.. it's not Boytoy!

Smoke, you hit the nail right on it´s head!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Silicone is a 2 or more component mixture of cold liquid that cures over time.

TPE is more of a hot multi liquid rubber that is injected into the mold which cures as it cools.

2 totally different processes.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
310smokeme wrote:The softer version is called BT3... Cheaper??? BT Lite??? TPE?? Sorry... Only Platinum Silicone.. If your looking for something else.. it's not Boytoy!

Smoke, you hit the nail right on it´s head!
Chris
+1

I'm just BLESSED that someone helped me out on my BoyToy.

The silicone skin is an out of this world experience you can't get with TPE.

And some of these TPE dolls the Alibaba idiots spam YouTube with actually have a ton of problems that come with cheaper TPE dolls. Some have actually said, in video reviews I found on YouTube of these "$900 Silicon Sex Lady from Japan to love" (or something like it), actually have RIPPED in the filming of these once happy, now heartbreaking, reviews!

Keep the Platinum Silicone in the BoyToy dolls.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Which Tpe dolls are pertaining to because I have 2 and they are more durable than silicone by a long shot. I have owned a high end silicone doll and was very unhappy because compared to Tpe the platinum silicone was a lot harder and the durability is by far better than silicone. Besides what silicone doll if torn in the vag area it looks terrible. Of course I am talking play not pose even though if you look at my post you will see posing is also possible to an extent. Just my opinion from experience. I would Love a Boy Toy because they are very exquisite in detail and Tpe is not there yet but look very close.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

staycool64 wrote:Which Tpe dolls are pertaining to because I have 2 and they are more durable than silicone by a long shot. I have owned a high end silicone doll and was very unhappy because compared to Tpe the platinum silicone was a lot harder and the durability is by far better than silicone. Besides what silicone doll if torn in the vag area it looks terrible. Of course I am talking play not pose even though if you look at my post you will see posing is also possible to an extent. Just my opinion from experience. I would Love a Boy Toy because they are very exquisite in detail and Tpe is not there yet but look very close.
Some videos I saw on YouTube a while back when I was probably blasted out into a high, and I apologize that I can't remember the google-fu I done to eke out what I saw, but it was mostly the Alibaba dolls (they are very apt to put their 'contact info ' in a huge serif font in he middle of the screen for the entire length of the videos), but I apologize if I caused any confusion on your part. The ones offered by reputable vendors here on TDF are different.

But may I counter with that my Vanessa is not hard at all? She feels very firm in areas that are supposed to be firm; yet soft enough in the places supposed to be soft. Vanessa and I sleep together like a married couple (because we ARE married) every night, and with my arms wrapped round her, and my chin on her shoulder, and no soreness in tje morning ..

Don't mind the typos, my Android browser SUCKS and Vanessa wants me to get. An iPhone on T-Mobile because TracFone Androids fuckin suck.

Peace
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

BootLoop no harm done just us here and thanks for in lighting us on this. Glad to hear it's not our high quality dollies we know so well.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM