www.wmdolls.com

A few questions to WM doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Asterix

A few questions to WM doll

Post by Asterix »

First of all a big thanks to WM dolls for bringing these wonderful dolls to the world.
You sure are on the way to the top in this bussines.
TPE as you use is the future for sex dolls.
I myself have a 135 doll and are 100% satisfied with her, but was thinking of byuing a taller doll.

Now you have 163,158,153,145 dolls and I am intersted in the difference between these dolls.
The head and the lenght is obvious but other differences are not easy to get hold on.

One suggestion is if you could take a picture with all the dolls hanging besides eachother without head.

I am also interested in emprovements you doing on your dolls and if you implement these on the old dolls to.
For example the back improvement i know is on the 163cm doll is this also implemented in the other dolls ?

Regards

Asterix

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A few questions to WM doll

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Good questions. I believe a hollow breast option is available now to make the breasts feel even more realistic. Also, they have another insert design with a unique internal structure that should fit most dolls.

I agree that WMdolls is a remarkable company. They seem to listen to good ideas and continue to innovate. :thumbs_up:
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: A few questions to WM doll

Post by WM dolls »

"Asterix" Thank you for you support WM doll.
"The head and the lenght is obvious but other differences are not easy to get hold on." when have free time we will take some photo and send here.

Always we make Doll improvement , old molde and new model both . like skeleton, boob...

"dragonfly8878" thank you affirm our working .

INFORMATIONS