www.textiledoll.com

Ordered My First Textile Doll

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
drmicrochip

Ordered My First Textile Doll

Post by drmicrochip »

Well, I finally ordered my first textile doll and according to Yuri it should arrive at my door step in approximately two months. I wish it were sooner but I hope being patient for that long is worth the wait. My expectations are high so I hope I'm not disappointed when she arrives. Unfortunately, the only thing Yuri cannot provide for me is an Asian Doll head. Now as I've noticed on this forum the head comes separate from the body. So does anyone know where I will be able to order an extra head should I decide to do so in the future?

kharmichead

Re: Ordered My First Textile Doll

Post by kharmichead »

If you don't mind me asking, when did you place the order? Have you already received the invoice and paid the deposit? I've been talking with Yuri for some time and have placed an order with him and he said it's going to be about 2 months before he can start on it, just wondering how far back in line I am, I know he's busy and he said he had a few dolls to finish before mine.

What body and face did you decide on?

drmicrochip

Post by drmicrochip »

kharmichead wrote:If you don't mind me asking, when did you place the order? Have you already received the invoice and paid the deposit? I've been talking with Yuri for some time and have placed an order with him and he said it's going to be about 2 months before he can start on it, just wondering how far back in line I am, I know he's busy and he said he had a few dolls to finish before mine.

What body and face did you decide on?
Well, I placed my order awhile back in Mid December. He just emailed me today and said he's about to start on mine in a week or so and it usually take two months to make the doll and then ship it out if I understood him correctly. I haven't paid the deposit yet. He says I will pay when he starts on my doll.

I went with a Big Bertha body and Melissa head/face with F size cups.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Glad to hear, I'm in the same boat as you, I've been talking with him about ordering since beginning of January. I should have went ahead and placed the order when we first spoke back in December! He said same thing to me, he won't invoice me until he starts so that eases my mind knowing this is how Yuri operates. I'm 2 months away till he starts mine so I'm guessing your doll is one he's finishing before mine. Can't wait to hear you're getting yours because that means mine is closer!

I chose the Paris body and the Claire face, he's going to customize it and make it petite/athletic body with A/B cup breasts. Your Big Bertha body is perfect for those big F cups!

It's wonderful you can send him pics and say 'make the body look like this'. That's what all our emails were about over a couple weeks, him getting to know exactly what you want. If anyone is on the fence about ordering from Yuri I suggest to get the order process going as he has a waiting list and good things can't be rushed, he will spend a lot of time figuring out what you want your doll to look like, down to the makeup. Each doll is different to him even though he has a 'standard' configuration, he's truly an artist!

LovesMeaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LovesMeaDoll »

Hi all, Well I got word that Yuri has started my doll, I sent him the down payment on January 14th. I have been talking to Yuri about my doll since October and I have been patently waiting word on when he would be starting my doll and I'm very excited That he has.

LovesMeaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LovesMeaDoll »

This is the options I asked for..Paris body, Clare head, Skin tone Tan, Lips 26603, Nails 188-star power, Eyes Blue(BU), Nipples Pink, Wig just like the one in the Clare picture and a matching bush a thin V shaped strip.
Yeah I do have a thing for a nice small bush ;)

Do you guys think the pink nipples would be odd with the tan body?

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

LovesMeaDoll wrote:Do you guys think the pink nipples would be odd with the tan body?
I think so but just because it may look unnatural? I would assume a tanned body would get their nipples tanned also.

Also glad to hear you've been talking with Yuri for that long, we have spoken for some time now and like being reassured he's just busy and will get to me, I know he's a 'one man operation'. There's going to be quite a few new dolls of Yuri's here on TDF and I can't wait till mine is one! Please keep us informed when you get yours LovesMeaDoll, now I really wished I ordered sooner!

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

Hi Guys
Its good to hear that there's two more Textile Dolls on their way to join us. Be patient (patient, that's rich, i nearly chewed my fingernails down to the elbows when I was waiting), it's a killer but the girls will be worth it in the end. I knew I had a long wait when i placed my order last year, but managed to resist the temptation to keep pestering Jury for updates. He was as good as his word and contacted me as soon as she was ready to ship. Jury is a pleasure to deal with and its really refreshing how he only wants a small deposit when he begins manufacture with nothing more to pay until your girl is ready to send.
My Signe has been with me four months now and I couldn't be more pleased with her.
IMG_0248tdf.jpg
IMG_0248tdf.jpg (388.35 KiB) Viewed 4638 times
IMG_0242tdf.jpg
IMG_0242tdf.jpg (332.51 KiB) Viewed 4641 times
These are a couple of her latest pics taken last weekend. I'm currently somewhere in the queue with you you guys for my next one and can't wait for her to get made.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes jensguy, we're all mixed up in queue together somewhere, but your Signe and pics of others assured me Yuri's girls are worth the wait!

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Textile Doll »

Excellent photo, Jensguy ! :thumbs_up:
I choose the skin tone and nipples to make them appear most natural.
This is the main rule when creating each doll.
I myself have make coloration fabrics in skin tone. Therefore, each doll
is slightly different from each other...

LovesMeaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LovesMeaDoll »

Hey kharmichead Its been awhile :) Yes I will keep everyone informed on my new arrival when I get her. Can't wait to show her off.
And Jensguy what a ass Signe has wow.
I must say you have very nice taste in how you dress Signe, always a pleasure viewing your pictures of her. It was your review that helped me make my decision to go with textile doll, Thanks for your review.
At that time Textile doll didn't have it's own section on TDF so it was hard getting all the information on these wonderful dolls.
But yes jensguy I agree with you these dolls are worth the wait. I'm a very patient man :)
And Thanks Doll Maker for clarifying that her nipples will match her skin tone ;)

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

LovesMeaDoll wrote: And Jensguy what a ass Signe has wow.
I must say you have very nice taste in how you dress Signe, always a pleasure viewing your pictures of her.
Thanks LovesMeaDoll, that's really kind of you to say so. I think most of the credit must go to my beautiful Signe though. I'm sure I could dress her in sackcloth and she'd still look hot. I can also vouch for the fact that that ass squeezes every bit as good as it looks.

INFORMATIONS