www.funwestdoll.com

New Latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
JimMorrison
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Latex doll

Post by JimMorrison »

timetraveler1 wrote:oh i see, thanks , i looked up 86cn , i am surprised that someone wants a doll like this so small? and the cost seems high for such a small doll, at least to me , seeing how their is less material etc.
86 cm in feet and inches =
2 feet and 9.85827 inches
http://www.miniwebtool.com/cm-to-feet-a ... ter/?cm=86

because i thought the doll is normal height and cost about this much , actually less, if i am not mistaken .
You misread that. It is 86 inches. Not cm.
86 Inches = 7.16666667 Feet

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

timetraveler1 wrote:oh i see, thanks , i looked up 86cn , i am surprised that someone wants a doll like this so small? and the cost seems high for such a small doll, at least to me , seeing how their is less material etc.
86 cm in feet and inches =
2 feet and 9.85827 inches
http://www.miniwebtool.com/cm-to-feet-a ... ter/?cm=86

because i thought the doll is normal height and cost about this much , actually less, if i am not mistaken .
Hi!

220cm . . . 86 inches . . . not 86cm! LOL

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I hope the doll will be fine.
anatomic ok
no smell.
soft tits.
and shippingcost ok to europé.
but I dont like the lines on body. :oops:
Im not expert but I have some opinion....
tj

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

JohnC wrote:This company is very responsive, and I'm sure you will hear something soon.
I have just requested a quote as follows from them regarding this doll;
-natural latex 1.0mm thick
-220cm tall (86")
-larger hips/butt
-larger breasts
I will post details as this project unfolds.
Regarding the seams, other latex catsuits or lingerie can be dressed over the doll. Of course regular synthetic clothing can be used also. And let's not forget the possibility of adding silicone gel or other material to the breasts..
John
If the face on this doll wasn't completely awful, I'd probably have ordered two by now.

Quick question, when you say "larger hips/butt" and "larger breasts" -- can be define the "larger" part for each?

We talking double the size? Triple?

For an additional 30 bucks I'm really interested to see what you're coming up with.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

ah now i see what i did wrong in measurements lol , damned being partially dyslexic sucks lol!
okay i checked again and this is what i came up with this time .
86 inches = 7.17 feet
so now i am going the other way , i am surprised you want a fem,ale doll that's 7 feet plus tall ! 8O
also the place ask me about the size and sheath of the anus and the vagina , to re create it right , does anyone know the exact size , i would think someone had measured and posted it before .
i am thinking 2 inches round and about at least 8 inches deep would be good enough considering the spandex should stretch .
any comments , idea's ?
I do know on some dolls they also had runner bands on the vagina entry tube inside the doll to make the vagina entry tighter when using it. :)
was the 86 inches their regular doll height or just what you ordered .
what is the doll companies regular doll height ????
i asked this question but have not heard from them yet .
i agree on the face of the doll and i asked about the neck size of the doll and had told them with latex dolls some people used other doll heads and put them on dolls , they asked me how they attached it , i mented the doll body was latex (french poupee ) and the soft vinyl head was glued on at the latex neck area .
But i believe anyone with marginal talent could take a blank face and create a better looking face with craft etc. paints, etc.

JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnC »

There's a whole bunch I don't know about this doll, so I'll be the "crash test dummy" for the group.
When she arrives, I'll take some pictures and provide a review of my impressions. Promise.
J

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

WELL i did suggest to them a average height of at least 5 feet 5 , and said maybe for the depth of the anus and the vagina to be at least 8 inches deep and two inches wide (the latex is suppose to stretch , how much i don't know ) i don't know what the original measurements was of the vagina and anus length etc. but i sent this to them , will have to see if they write back .
i had also asked if they could put the seams seal on the inside of a test peice and take a picture to show how the outside would look if done that way . i thought depending on how its done if doing that might just leave a think material line instead of the flat seal over the doll outside . don't know if they will try it or not . :)
great i and others look forward to your info and any pics you can share , i think for those who would rather be able to place a different head this doll body would be nice , but that will depend on the neck diameter and over all doll height etc. other wise say a french madem head or simlur will look to small on the body and not look right , even though it would be a prettier face ! :D

Aerial

Re: New Latex doll (make males!)

Post by Aerial »

Although Latexcatfish has not the best reputation in latex suit quality, I am very happy to see that someone dared to do the obvious and make customizable inflatable latex dolls. To many latex enthusiasts it isn't crucial for the doll to look photo-realistic, so visible seams are more a matter of style than a flaw.

Without the excessive cost of a dipping mould, I hope there will be more custom designs showing up. I would e.g. love to finally see inflatable male latex dolls. They don't need to look perfectly human, but may be a bit cartoonish, so it can be ok when they look more like Baymax ;) than Domax as your big blowup buddy to give a hug.

E.g. a Hulk-like muscle man like this inflatable bodybuilder costume would be awesome. Some proportions may need fine tuning (sixpack width, chest vs. breast height), but the shoulder pattern looks nice. The abs and spine structure with boobs- and butt crack may be implemented like in these inflatable mannequins: inflatable male mannequins (great muscles!)

Bouncydude
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bouncydude »

I ordered one as well, will review after it shows up. I'm pretty excited about it, been wanting a Letha Weapons doll for a while. I think the seams should just be flat and not annoying or sharp as on a vinyl if they are just overlap glue joints....

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

JohnC wrote:There's a whole bunch I don't know about this doll, so I'll be the "crash test dummy" for the group.
When she arrives, I'll take some pictures and provide a review of my impressions. Promise.
J
Did you ever get your doll?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

He said it was quick. I would love this doll as it is. I find it unique and interesting too
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Here are some pictures of a doll I copied from a minilove doll? the head is different from the minilovedoll.
Attachments
0-02-2015 012.JPG
0-02-2015 012.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2938 times
0-02-2015 013.JPG
0-02-2015 013.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2938 times
03-18-2015-2 002.JPG
03-18-2015-2 002.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2938 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

COOL!!! I'd love to see a "step by step" on the entire process.
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

I made two copies of the minilovedoll.
Attachments
0-02-2015 013.JPG
0-02-2015 013.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
04-16-2015 003.JPG
04-16-2015 003.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 2868 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes I agree with von shredhead I'd love to see a "step by step" on the entire process. AND ALL INGREDIENTS WHERE YOU ORDERED THEM AND STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ..."PLEASE !!" I hope you will do this , latex dolls basically is a dying business , remember how many different ones could be ordered before now their is basically only one place people can buy one .
It would greatly help those that don't have as much money to be able to make their own , that's why i hope you will post step by step pictures and list materials , the cost and where to get them . it would greatly help out many people , not all people can afford the french latex doll . :D

INFORMATIONS