www.ordoll.com

156cm J-Cup Full Body Doll--The Biggest breasts Ever

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 156cm J-Cup Full Body Doll--The Biggest breasts Ever

Post by Sotaichou »

ORdoll wrote:
Sotaichou wrote:
Basically linked this vid from a tpe vendor pages back. youtube took down their channel. found it again under a different name.

Jcup ORdoll? please confirm. simple yes or no. thx.

*looks pretty close to what staycool64's photos few pages back doesn't it?

/g'day.[/size][/color]
Thanks for the video. :D

that sounds like a "yes". but shrouded in mystery? :lol:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I don't know what size these breast are on this doll its a tpe doll by another doll company ? i think it says earlier in the video "anyway " THE JCUP TO ME ON THE NEW DOLL SHOULD LOOK SIMILAR TO THESE BREAST BEING A LARGE J CUP SIZE "AND "
THE BREAST SHOULD MOVE AS THESE DO , THESE LOOK VERY NATURAL IN MOVEMENT !
I hope ORDOLL LOOKS AT THIS VIDEO .
New Real Love Sex Doll 100 cm Tits Jiggle Softness Test High Solid TPE Doll AND of course use semi hollow breast .

P.S. I JUST WANTED TO PASTE WHAT ONE PERSON THAT LEFT COMMENTS ON THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO .
I wish I could get one of those sex dolls for free those things price tags are is down payment pretty much of a Corvette.

:haha4: I don't know where he is pricing corvettes but i wouldn't think this dolls cost would be a down payment on a corvette in expenses !

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

timetraveler1 wrote:I don't know what size these breast are on this doll its a tpe doll by another doll company ? ... THE JCUP TO ME ON THE NEW DOLL SHOULD LOOK SIMILAR TO THESE BREAST BEING A LARGE J CUP SIZE..."
this WM doll is 100 cm : 3 feet 3 so they sure look big but it's useless to talk about cups for a little doll, it's just not the same proportion.
But I agree, upscale the breasts to a 156cm doll and they would be around a J-Cup, and that would be nice !!!!!

btergi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by btergi »

Hello everyone !!!

So, is there any confirmed video of the J-cup doll ?
I mean a video like the WMdoll above.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

ORDoll where art thou brother ? WHERE are the jcup photos of the new breast ??? and video showing jiggle movement ????? many want to see them !! :D

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

That is WM 100cm doll video, because the result will be very similar to J-cup breast. I didn't know this video had been taken off. I hope they will re-submit it again.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

SO ordoll , ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A VIDEO OF THE J-cup breast.? :? YOU ARE SAYING THE RESULTS WILL BE SIMILAR TO THE wm doll , i SAY IF YOU HAVE CREATED THIS LARGER BREAST DOLL AND YOU CAN HAVE THE "jIGGLE " BREAST MOVEMENT LIKE THAT SMALLER DOLL YOU WILL HAVE QUITE THE HOT SELLING DOLL, the video i posted earlier is about the most realistic large breast jiggle movement i have ever seen , showing large breast , nicely formed , and this (type of jiggle movement) is what is needed on large breast dolls ! :D
WE ALL JUST NEED TO SEE THE VIDEO OF IT !!!
Can't wait to see the video !! :D
As i said if this doll has the breast movement abilities of the doll shown in the movie on here , it's going to be an amazing doll and quite the doll for any large breast lovers ! :D

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

timetraveler1 wrote:SO ordoll , ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A VIDEO OF THE J-cup breast.? :? YOU ARE SAYING THE RESULTS WILL BE SIMILAR TO THE wm doll , i SAY IF YOU HAVE CREATED THIS LARGER BREAST DOLL AND YOU CAN HAVE THE "jIGGLE " BREAST MOVEMENT LIKE THAT SMALLER DOLL YOU WILL HAVE QUITE THE HOT SELLING DOLL, the video i posted earlier is about the most realistic large breast jiggle movement i have ever seen , showing large breast , nicely formed , and this (type of jiggle movement) is what is needed on large breast dolls ! :D
WE ALL JUST NEED TO SEE THE VIDEO OF IT !!!
Can't wait to see the video !! :D
As i said if this doll has the breast movement abilities of the doll shown in the movie on here , it's going to be an amazing doll and quite the doll for any large breast lovers ! :D
Timetraveler is absolutely right here. From a Sales Point you should publish a vid here, showing the doll´s "jiggle" abilities.
Why? Because this model is branded as the doll with "The Biggest breasts Ever"!

See what WMDoll has come up with showing their new 155 cm doll´s jiggling breasts!
I don´t understand why this isn´t allready done?
From a business man´s point of view I have to ask :How are you thinking?
I believe you are loosing sales to WMDoll by not beeing forsighted within this matter!

It´s all up to you!

Cheers

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I do hope the ORDOLL responds to this request for a well made video of the biggest breast doll , i and i know many others are anxious to see it and the new bigger breast in action . :D Ordoll don't keep the public waiting !!!

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

They need a doll with a bubble ass. When I have sex with my Fuck Me Silly Megga Materbator, it jiggles all over like crazy. Its very hot. But OR Doll has a hot firm ass. It's hot but needs more Juice. And put the anus in between the butt crack.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

bootylover24, I BELIEVE THEY HAVE placed the anus where it is suppose to go from what others have said , i am not sure if it's between the but crack or not as far as those details go. maybe someone else knows.

INFORMATIONS