www.ordoll.com

New Head with 156 J-cup

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New Head with 156 J-cup

Post by timetraveler1 »

I agree with tootsie about this being the best doll to date ( i have also mentioned that when i said it was simply beautiful ) the body shape and tan body for those that want a tan skin color , sorry about me talking about the vagina and anus , guess i haven't kept up good enough , so i am glad the newer dolls including this one has the anatomy corrected , and thanks for posting the pictures showing the difference that helps a lot !
this truly is the best all around doll shape and features for anyone wanting this type of doll ( and by this i mean larger breast with a great body shape to me the body shape is "PERFECTION " .

I have talked before for anyone listening about since they also have semi hollow breast that actually allow the user or factory to air inject to make breast up to 2 sizes ? bigger .
that the company actually could use the same technique to in the butt cheeks area , which would also allow air injection to make the rear larger on dolls for anyone that liked larged butted dolls , this way the doll company can make the dolls on a updated mold and create semi hollow butt cheeks , as they did with the breast (same way ) .
The company would of course have to make sure they get the area and shape ( of the semi hollow place ) right so when air injected it looks right . this could be done on a same type butt mold only to test etc.(research and development ) before using on a full size doll .

I truly hope this company will do this as it will give more options for customizing a doll without having to make a completely different doll mold . plus lighten the doll a little to (even if not much ) . :D
I believe this is the right step for these dolls because of the stretch capabilities of the tpe material and that other doll companies will follow doing this .

goldstream52
Former Member

Post by goldstream52 »

So beautiful ...
Have anybody this on sale ?
Or Lee e-cup ?
Thank you

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

goldstream52 wrote:So beautiful ...
Have anybody this on sale ?
Or Lee e-cup ?
Thank you
You can email us for detail: ordoll88@gmail.com
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS