Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy toy vs real doll inserts

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

laker30
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Boy toy vs real doll inserts

Post by laker30 »

I have an email in to Abyss about this but haven't heard back yet so maybe someone here knows. Are the bt3 and new real doll inserts the same? The measurements all look the same but I want to be sure before I place the order.

Thanks

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Boy toy vs real doll inserts

Post by dodgeman »

laker30 wrote:I have an email in to Abyss about this but haven't heard back yet so maybe someone here knows. Are the bt3 and new real doll inserts the same? The measurements all look the same but I want to be sure before I place the order.

Thanks
Hello there Laker30, I can answer this for you. Yes, the BT3 and BT4 bodies use the RD2 inserts and that gives you a nice choice of different inserts for your doll! BT1 and BT2 dolls are a different style and not compatible with the BT3 & 4 doll bodies! I have gotten some not too long ago and got 2 of the Jessica inserts for use with my RD2A, RD2C, RD2D and BT3 dolls as they are all the same fit within the doll! Just the labia is different depending on which you choose. The style (A) is the standard insert that is sent out with all RD2's, BT3's and BT4's unless you specify another style! :D

Cheers :glou:

laker30
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by laker30 »

Outstanding! Thanks for the answer Dodgeman.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

laker30 wrote:Outstanding! Thanks for the answer Dodgeman.
You are very welcome there Sir! :thumbs_up: :D

INFORMATIONS