www.dolls-castle.com

Do wrong to none

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Do wrong to none

Post by netwit »

dolls-castle wrote:Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Those are words to live by and a wonderful mission statement for any company :thumbs_up:
It brings me comfort to know that another vendor is looking out for our membership, as with the growing number of offerings, it's good to have safe choices.
Thanks for sharing pics of your new "family" of excellent dolls; I've always liked the features that Hitdoll/Z1-doll offers, e.g. heat, sound, etc.
Best of luck as your company grows; looking forward to doing some biz with you in the future.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Hitdoll wrote:Some more expo ones.
Whoa! That doll holding the gun simply looks real! I'm having trouble finding something to break the illusion!

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

imverynuts wrote:
Whoa! That doll holding the gun simply looks real! I'm having trouble finding something to break the illusion!
Unfortunately, it´s not a doll...but I wish it was :D

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

sture wrote:
imverynuts wrote:
Unfortunately, it´s not a doll...but I wish it was :D
lol okay I was about to say. Either way, the others ones are looking great. It really is a golden era for dolls isn't it? I'm lucky to just be getting one recently

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear imverynuts,
you would be luckier if you take a look of other posts of dolls-castle on the forum. you can see that we are offering many great deal for TDF members.

Sincerely

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS