https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The True North Clan

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The True North Clan

Post by ShadowFun »

Wow!!! 😍

What an amazing show, and such lovely pic! The greens are beyond surreal. So jealous…

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Well... I was going to share contest photos at the beginning of the month, but I didn't want to get in the way of the story! It's better late than never!

Candy Shop
Evey and Saffee in "The Only Thing Vanilla About Us is the Ice Cream"

Evey and Saffee in The Only Vanilla Thing About Us is the Ice Cream.jpg
Evey and Saffee in The Only Vanilla Thing About Us is the Ice Cream.jpg (6.59 MiB) Viewed 73 times

"When you said you had a treat for me this is not what I imagined," chuckled Saffee.

"Get over her and eat me," commanded Evey with a grin, waving the spoon in her hand.

Heh. I had a few ideas going into this contest but after I thought of this title I couldn't do anything else! And, cleanup was tasty. There is something erotic about eating the ice cream off of a little elf while she watches you do it... Would recommend!

Water
Glissa and Veyronna in "Glissa the Omnipotent"

Glissa and Veyronna in Glissa the Omnipotent.jpg
Glissa and Veyronna in Glissa the Omnipotent.jpg (5.82 MiB) Viewed 73 times

"BOO!"

"Aaah! Glissa! You almost made me lose my page!" complained the startled mage.

Glissa giggled. "Sorry Veyronna. I couldn't resist!"

I had fun figuring this one out. I didn't want to just go for a doll getting wet because that's exactly what I'd expect me to do. I fiddled with the concept of using the water to give me a nice warped image like I got. Once I knew I could do something with that I figured out the location and set up the 'library.' After that I started messing with the lighting. As I moved the light around and looked at the shadows I moved the light directly over the glass. It lit up like a light bulb! A total accident, but I love the results! It got me second place which I believe is the best I've ever done in the mini contest, so I was pretty pleased by that.

Little Helper
Saffee and Evey in "Grab My Hand!"

Saffee and Evey in Grab My Hand.jpg
Saffee and Evey in Grab My Hand.jpg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 73 times

“Saffeeeeeee!” shrieked Evey as she clung to the rebar for dear life. She didn’t dare look down.

“I’m right here Evey! Grab my hand!”

I always knew that volcano in my back yard would come in handy for something... 🌋 No photoshop, I promise! :D
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

agent0013 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm
Worldbuilding
Part 2
Inside the box Evey found herself feeling disoriented. She could see what appeared to be a surface but when she walked over to touch it she never quite seemed to reach it. “Okay… this is weird. Really weird. Is there an edge?”

GASP!!!

Sassy Gets It 1.JPG
Sassy Gets It 1.JPG (4 MiB) Viewed 37 times

The Minxes have been watching the Worldbuilding going on at the True North Clan’s home… and pandemonium has just broken out. Sassy’s reveal of the pocket dimensional space has lit up the imagination of the Minxes…

“We want one!!!”

“OMG… just think of all the shoes we could put in there… EEK!!!

“Haha! Your left shoe rules Sassy!”

Sassy Gets It 2.JPG
Sassy Gets It 2.JPG (4.61 MiB) Viewed 37 times

“Thanks Minxes! I’m just happy to help… but you know, Lefty is having a lot of FUN and excitement! I’m a little jealous.”

“What can we do to help Sassy???

“Well… I was thinking, maybe when True North gets their portal built, instead of Lefty coming home, I’ll go join the fight!”

Sassy Gets It 3.JPG
Sassy Gets It 3.JPG (4.5 MiB) Viewed 37 times

“YES!!! Power Pumps unite!!!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Love it, ShadowFun! I hope you're going to be able to afford all the shoes to fill the new void your minxes have been inspired to make! :haha4: :mrgreen:
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

INFORMATIONS