sexyrealsexdolls.com

Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Post by AJ2487 »

Here are the first set of photos I was sent. This is one unpainted breast that they used to give me an idea of the size and shape. (Sorry for the photos being upside down, I don't know why its doing that. The image should be correct when you click on it.)
Attachments
This is the picture they sent me for size reference.
This is the picture they sent me for size reference.
model comparison.jpg (951.8 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
no paint 5.jpg
no paint 5.jpg (797.23 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
no paint 4.jpg
no paint 4.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1637 times
no paint 3.jpg
no paint 3.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1637 times
no paint 2.jpg
no paint 2.jpg (800.92 KiB) Viewed 1637 times
no paint 1.jpg
no paint 1.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1637 times

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Here is the second set containing the finished product.
Attachments
finished product 1.jpg
finished product 1.jpg (145.47 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
finished product 2.jpg
finished product 2.jpg (122.84 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
finished product 3.jpg
finished product 3.jpg (114.99 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
finished product 4.jpg
finished product 4.jpg (176.28 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
finished product 5.jpg
finished product 5.jpg (139.49 KiB) Viewed 1635 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Wow, that's definitely a step up! Please keep us posted on any updates.

I'm especially curious to know how these can be used to customize a doll, by attaching them via a bra.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

Ho Lee shit! Those look like fun

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

AJ2487 wrote:I first emailed them on Nov 5th and they just got back to me with the final product pictures today. I heard back from them a couple of days after my initial request.
Thank you for the response! They ended up getting back to me yesterday, saying things haven't been finalized for the smaller version (e.g., size, price, etc.), but that they are working on that as well

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Very nice! I'll be checking back in on this thread! :D :thumbs_up:
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I've been in contact with them as well. They have been great so far.

I got some answers back for my questions, they are currently not doing super custom colors like purple, blue, and so on. They are strictly doing normal skin tones. They did say however that they would be interested in exploring that in the future. So fingers crossed for that option down the road. I honestly think the first toy or doll to offer that option will be a step ahead of everyone in the game.

My 2nd question for them, was "are they able to make this custom order even bigger." They responded that they could potentially add another 1 pound of material to her. I don't know exactly what that means. I'm waiting for them to clarify, as I don't know if it's 1 pound per breast, or 1 pound total. I also asked would that extra 1 pound be noticeable for size. If any of you are familiar with breast implants on a real women. Once they get to a certain size, if they ever want to expand or go bigger, they have to increase their CC's by quiet a bit to make a noticeable appearance change. Example would be a woman moving from 3500cc, the next step up is typically 5000cc. So hopefully they can let me know those answers soon.

If it's not that big of a change, I may be working with them to make the next step up mold. I'm not looking for too much bigger, but I'd like them to be roughly 2 inches wider, 2 inches longer, and 1-2 inches taller. That would be perfect! ;)

But if the 1 pound of extra material turns out to due the trick. I'll be ordering that. I can't wait, so ready to order them.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

roadside28, I wonder if there's any way to put something inside the breasts to make them project further (almost like a breast implant), while keeping the jiggliness.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

It seems the bra cup size as usual with dolls is very fuzzy. They should be listed by volume displacement ideally. Weight would be the next best specification, along with diameter and projection (height) of each breast. This looks like such a leap of technology and thank you so much Crown Peaks. You'really actually doing it. Nobel Prize in order here.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

I'll inform everyone when they arrive. I plan on taking more pictures and I'll do what I can to make some decent videos displaying movement.

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

I love the size but unfortunately I don’t think I could stomach $800 for them. I’m sure the costs are justified with the amount of plat silicone they need.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

SiliconePlots wrote:I love the size but unfortunately I don’t think I could stomach $800 for them. I’m sure the costs are justified with the amount of plat silicone they need.
Got to treat yourself once in a while. Sure the upfront cost isn't fun. But having a massive pair of tits you can bust out and go to town on any day of week. That's priceless. And everytime you play with them, it's adding value to your purchase.

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

CF wrote:roadside28, I wonder if there's any way to put something inside the breasts to make them project further (almost like a breast implant), while keeping the jiggliness.
Or, what they might want to do is make the filler silicone have variable / customizable softness / jiggliness. If you used, for instance, something closer to the consistency of Ruby13 xtra-soft blend for the filler, you would have a different sort of breast, but still with that extra layer of realism (and durability, I would guess) with the "skin" that CrownPeaks has developed. :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Delivery says they'll arrive Saturday. I'll try to have the next update be on Monday. Have a good weekend everyone.

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

roadside28 wrote:
SiliconePlots wrote:I love the size but unfortunately I don’t think I could stomach $800 for them. I’m sure the costs are justified with the amount of plat silicone they need.
Got to treat yourself once in a while. Sure the upfront cost isn't fun. But having a massive pair of tits you can bust out and go to town on any day of week. That's priceless. And everytime you play with them, it's adding value to your purchase.
Since I already have the KK size I will be a satisfied customer for months to come. My ideal size is that of Hitomi's. If they are able to shape them similarly then I will have to consider purchasing another large pair. I do also plan on purchasing a C/D cup size when they have those available.

INFORMATIONS