ufdolls.com

My UFDOLL Mandy called Penny

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My UFDOLL Mandy called Penny

Post by dbenzguy »

Looks like a very nice job Guru!

I didn't see the earlier posts soon enough but you're absolutely correct about the repositioning that I had to do. The foot plate was fine but the screws were positioned poorly through the TPE. By moving the bolts to a better TPE location and repairing the original hole, it made the TPE sit above the bolts properly.

The coach bolts look great and you'll find that they are much easier on socks, shoes, etc.

I'm glad everything went well and you're absolutely correct about the temperature needing to be in the 100-120 centigrade range to reduce smoking and burning. The foot is a great place to start with TPE repairs (as I did) since future repairs, if needed, will be much less daunting.

Congrats! :glou:

guru meditation

Re: My UFDOLL Mandy called Penny

Post by guru meditation »

Lisa Lennea wrote:Ok then i know that om not alone. Trying to gives som helst treatment 7n the weekend that come.
Now that some time has passed... may I ask how she is doing today?
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

INFORMATIONS