sexyrealsexdolls.com

DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Post by Wheezer »

Whatever is cheaper, but probably synthetic.
Since most are used to gel items for later discard, not a lot of long term info so far. Some use with concrete for water issues. Still concerned that some are listed for plants and are noted to "slowly emit water"

When I get some I will weigh a batch, determine water amounts to make a gel, then do a few long term tests. First item is to see if it stays stable for week, two weeks, then a month. That will be the tripping point.

Once post out there of a new user planning to chop up TPE, add oil to make a slurry (?? !!), then insert it. Uhh, that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. But will wait to see what he reports.

Right now between pellets and gel.

Should have bigger, bouncing hooters by Christmas.
Just in time for some jingles (or jiggles ?)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Jingle Bells is a Thanksgiving song.
It was originally titled “The One Horse Open Sleigh” and was written in 1857 by New England composer James Pierpont for Thanksgiving, not Christmas.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well here it is identified with Christmas.
Although I'm sure there would be some "Thanksgiving" for "Jingle Tits" on either holiday.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:)

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

@Wheezer

Any updates?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There are still pm's in my Outbox :(

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

So my test works wonderfully. Jiggle along very nicely. :)

Maybe I will get a bigger one with C or D cups after all. I just do not know which model yet. There is one from WM as well as from DH168 that would interest me.... :?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

We now wait several months for a re-evaluation on what appears to be a promising mod :)

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

I have been using gel soap injected into doll's breast for a long time :D
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

lover1 wrote:I have been using gel soap injected into doll's breast for a long time :D
Tell us more about this!
Interesting.
:popcorn:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

What is gel soap? Like, liquid soap or something else?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

That's a nice jiggle!

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

I am curious how this has worked out nearly 3 months later? Is the gel still the same consistency? Did they deflate or show any signs of issues? A video showing the jiggle and softness of the gel modified breasts would be great! I am currently looking to experiment and try something similar but want to make sure I choose the right filler.

Thanks

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

Hello.

I will try to make new pictures and a video this weekend.

So far I can say that I still like the result. In the 2 weeks after, the gel has still swollen a bit and made the breasts a little bit bigger.

But otherwise from the jiggle behavior everything is flawless. :whistle:

John 121262

Post by John 121262 »

I recently joined this Forum and it was a nice find to learn and hear from others, my name is John Benard and I am in Oregon but originally from Massachusetts! I spent most my life with the Army and also in the field of Taxidermy, Sculpting, Balloon dipping with latex etc... There is nothing more beautiful than the female anatomy!! I had actually contacted a manufacture for a purchase of the Pillow Boobs but never had a response back along with other Manufactures for questions but unfortunately not any replies back and I was willing to spend the money to get the product!!

So with that said and my background knowledge I invested in supplies needed from Smooth-on.com. One of the best places in the world to create anything you choose. The first part of any creation was a drawing and then the sculpting with clay for shape and size from Minnesota clay company that has no sulfur to impede the Rebound 25 or 40 material that creates the mold! The best thing about sculpting it yourself is you can add any detail you choose such as the montgomery bumps on the areola, dimples nipple size and shape etc.. Instead of spending money on manufactures of only limited production of shapes and sizes.

Then I went to the Dragon Skin FX Pro to create the skin, but found that Eco-flex 00-20 was actually softer for a skin!! So I settled with the Eco-flex and created the shell with the skin using the brush on method and of course added the colored pigments for the skin tone. Lastly to fill the prosthetic of the Breast form with the Gel many talked about this as some mystery!! It had me confused as well but funny enough its not a special Silicone it is simply the same Gel that is found in Ice Packs and does not interfere with the curing of the Silicone when it is sealed! That material I buy from Uline.com in 8 ounce packs its very affordable for a case and you will find its like the real flesh of a female breast.

I have also created the Breasts in a soft Gel from Smooth-on they are much more dense less bouncy but still very squishy and heavy, but not as life like as the Gel in ice packs. So much more I could explain I may do this step by step on my You Tube page, but for now hope this sheds some light. Here is the link to my Youtube page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC56o7S ... 8Jyml0f3qQ but nothing on there about this work at this time. Have a good week!! John

INFORMATIONS