www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 155 B Factory Pics

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andromeda

Re: TAYU 155 B Factory Pics

Post by Andromeda »

JustDude wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:11 am Oh I forgot to ask, did Alice mention to you that your 155 will have the interior texture of the 161? I have the 148 on order and she confirmed that the 148 now has that upgraded texture.

If your 155 has it too that would mean that Tayu probably have it on all their dolls now.
Alice told me that the external look of the vagina design of the 161F is unique to 161F, however the internal texture of 161F could be applied to other models.

As already mentioned, my 155 comes with a removal vagina and I don't think that Tayu has updated the insert design of 155/163/170 models to the new interior. But if so, I wouldn't have taken it. Nobody posted so far what the new interior actually feels and cleaning might be a hassle too (pls see pictures above).

Obiwan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Obiwan »

Awesome pics and also of vag texture, thanks for sharing

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Many thanks for sharing some real pics of this very nice lady! It would be great, if You post Your impressions when she has reached Your home.

Gummies
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gummies »

Those are very nice options you have chosen. Production time was indeed a long duration. I have a feeling my order placed 12/18 will be double the wait due to the Chinese New Year and Covid. Hoping I'm wrong. I agree with you on the informative and easy to navigate site of MRD. I also purchased of thier site.

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Has she arrived yet? I am considering a 155 b as well and would love to hear how it is going for you.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Cepheus wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:24 am Has she arrived yet? I am considering a 155 b as well and would love to hear how it is going for you.
The doll arrived last Monday. I will do a review but it will take some time to do it. For the impatient ones: go for it, great quality and craftsmanship.

But be warned that the removable vagina is a 2in1 with viginal and anal channel and the cavity is one big hole for both. Unfortunately this is not communicated by Tayu and it was a big surprise because I did not expect something like that.

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Yeah I saw the picture of the new insert on MRD. Would love to know your thoughts on it when you have time to review. All the best.

Russ_from_WI
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Russ_from_WI »

Wow now she's what I'm looking for in a woman...um, I mean doll. First time poster here and boy the choices are overwhelming but I'm lovin' the TAYU 155 B; not too tall, not too small, cute short (and easy to maintain) hair and realistic yummy breasts...and those lips, wow. I would just brighten the eyes a bit but she is definitely on my shopping list!

QkdvoAU
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by QkdvoAU »

That texture looks like a lot of bumpy rides. Seem very tight too.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Cepheus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:08 am Yeah I saw the picture of the new insert on MRD. Would love to know your thoughts on it when you have time to review. All the best.
Oh, I know this picture. It‘s my doll‘s insert.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Updates?

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She is gorgeous. Her breasts are spectacular.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

ColColt wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:08 pmUpdates?
Yes. Pls see viewtopic.php?t=162918
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired