zelex.com.cn

170 cm tpe

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 170 cm tpe

Post by Synthian »

grottenolm wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:28 pm Dislaimer: I've won my doll in the Zelex doll giveaway last year, i didn't buy it.

Overall, i'm really happy with my doll. The shape is great, very realistic. The waist line matches the hips, which i find rather rare in dolls. Also, her legs have a great shape, highly realistic and not stork-like thin like you often find with other dolls, especially with heights of >= 170 cm.

The TPE blend that Zelex uses is a bit firmer compared to my WM Doll, which i like. It also adds to the realism of the doll, feels quite realistc with a good balance of softness and firmness. The skeleton was very stiff in the beginning, it took a break-in period of several weeks to get the joints to move without much effort. On the plus side, today the joints still are stiff enough.

In the beginning i got a hard silicone head with the doll, of which i was not a huge fan. It looked good, but was rock hard. I did get a soft silicone head with moveable jaw later on, this was a revelaion for me. Never again will i get a head without moveable jaw. Thats also why you might see some slight color mismatch in the photos, all photos below were taken with the head with moveable jaw i've bought separately from the doll.

Some minor criticism: The seamline on the neck is, depending on the viewing angle, very visible. This i've seen more elegantly done from other manufacturers. Also, i've had the usual finger skeleton poking through the TPE skin quite quickly, this is however easy to fix, as i only have to pull the TPE over the finger skeleton again. Just recently, i've had some deflation on her right breast. Still got to find a fix for that. This is also nothing new or special for Zelex as well, i've seen it with almost all other manufacturers in this price bracket as well. And i hope you're prepared for the weight. Compared to other stick thin dolls or dolls with comic-like shapes, this lady has some meat on her bones, so the weight is real. I didn't actually weigh her, but she's definetely heavier than my WM 172D, which weighs 41 kg. I'd estimate the weight of my Zelex probably around 45 kg.

Hope this helped!
Thank you, grottenolm I've been thinking about a 170 Zelex. I love the kneecap shape, legs, and the waist line matching the hips. You were very fortunate to have won her! :multi:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

Mac26
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mac26 »

They email me back and said they have stop making tpe dolls. To bad.

Mac26
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mac26 »

do you have more photos of your lovely tpe 170 cm doll

grottenolm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by grottenolm »

Yes, you can find some here:

viewtopic.php?t=170317

I've also prepared a few new chapters, i Just haven't found the time and inspiration to Post IT.

INFORMATIONS