Starpery.com

Skin Care Maintenance - The Powder Spa Bath

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

sanpedro wrote:
You may also find that after spending some time leisurely rubbing powder all over your dolls soft nude body that you are, ummm, aroused. Probably best to do this when you have some time to spare, and not right before you have to run out the door and go to work or something...
Powdering down your warmed doll is a very,very nice bit of doll foreplay.
Smoothing powder over the back, down the thighs, over the breasts,.... well you get the picture :oops: :roll: I know using an applicator gets the powder on more evenly, but it is so much more rewarding with your hands. Enjoy. :wink:

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

iwannadoll

Post by iwannadoll »

pygmalion2 wrote:...I know using an applicator gets the powder on more evenly, but it is so much more rewarding with your hands. Enjoy. :wink:

Mark and the Synthetiks
An applicator is great for making it evenly.

If you are not "perspiring" from getting hot and horny, then probably using your hands is more enjoyable. If you sweat like a leaky faucet, then using hands won't do much because the powder will be saturated with moisture from your sweat.

Also...talk to your doll when you're doing it...like you're applying a sun tan lotion on a girl...the conversation makes it a little bit more connective with your doll.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

epne on a darker skin it litheness it for just a little bit :D

INFORMATIONS