www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Here

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Stourstew

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Stourstew »

Ive been speaking with Phil also over a possible sale now this is my opinion but based also on the fact that ive owned a doll before a 6ye which btw was fantastic.
I was interested in buying the luna doll as was after a doll slightly smaller as I have a back issue this doll was priced at £995 plus I was going to spend the other £130 on the heated doll option which any doll owner will know is an issue with dolls body temp.
I had the order all ready to pay for but had an issue with my bank so held off but Phil had said the order was on their records so 2 days later I came back to pay and the price had gone up £400 so I questioned this and he said he would sort it out so anyway he came back and the original price stood and in passing he said something which i did not really take notice of at the time but said as the wm dolls are to expensive for you then carried on with the patter about their dolls being the new x12 tpe formula which if you close your eyes you basically cannot tell the difference from a woman patter basically but I had a niggle in my head so ive waited and now reading this thread im really not sure.
Phil stated to me they were a manufacturer direct not a seller but to me seems they are either selling wm dolls as well or they are knocking dolls off as wm if you ask about the cheaper dolls seems to me maybe they are the same doll as the more expensive options something seems a bit off.

INFORMATIONS