NEW EXTRA JIGGLY Big Booty Toy - Jiggle Physics Video

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop

Epic or bad?

Epic
89%
Bad
11%

Total votes: 38

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: NEW EXTRA JIGGLY Big Booty Toy - Jiggle Physics Video

Post by Booty Hunger »

*And is the model a different mold than the one on the most updated video?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Last question.. will the product be delivered discretely? What size box will it be in?

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Can you show the color differences. I see four options but can't decide without photo comparisons. Thanks!

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hereforwobblybutt »

Booty Hunger wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:16 pm Last question.. will the product be delivered discretely? What size box will it be in?
The box is discreet it is a plain brown box with no noticeable markings other than saying "made in China"
I got the Ebony color and contrary to the videos posted on the site it is nowhere near as jiggly as the unit showed in the video. Cheeks don't ripple or anything. Very disappointed by this but sheer softness and look of the toy almost make up for it.

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:43 am
Booty Hunger wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:16 pm Last question.. will the product be delivered discretely? What size box will it be in?
The box is discreet it is a plain brown box with no noticeable markings other than saying "made in China"
I got the Ebony color and contrary to the videos posted on the site it is nowhere near as jiggly as the unit showed in the video. Cheeks don't ripple or anything. Very disappointed by this but sheer softness and look of the toy almost make up for it.
That sounds really not good! Could you make an review in a separate topic under the „only torso dolls“ area? I think would be helpfull

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Monza8 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:20 pm
That sounds really not good! Could you make an review in a separate topic under the „only torso dolls“ area? I think would be helpfull
Will do!

ineedass
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ineedass »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:06 pm
Will do!
I got the ebony as well, and I agree with you about the look being great. I haven't been able to really test it yet personally, but you're definitely right about the softness, it's pretty insane. I look forward to hearing your opinions as well!

Milknbutt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Milknbutt »

Update, got it like three days ago, even though I'm sick I've gotten some uses out of it. I gotta say, the most jiggliest ass you could get, yeah it's heavy but once you get over that it's home free. I can't wait to see what happens with the actual ass you're making, but as it stands I'm super content with this one, it ripples so good.

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Yes please post pictures and/or videos!

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Just spitballing here, but in the future you should try to figure out a mounting system that would allow for reverse cowgirl.. I think it’d be difficult figuring it out, but maybe there could be a separate model that has a skeleton which could be used in doggy style and/or reverse cowgirl, where the mount oscillates back and forth (or up and down for reverse). With this, full thighs would be awesome (knees included, with skeleton as well). I think that the full thighs would add a lot of realism, for positioning and for an added visual effect. I’ve seen dolls being used in reverse cowgirl but the doll’s weight has to be manipulated fully by the user, I would hope that somebody could come up with a mounting solution for making most of this work turn into a ‘give take’ relationship instead of ‘give give give’. Would anybody else like to see something like this? Any ideas?

Cleverdonkey82

Post by Cleverdonkey82 »

Does anyone own this? I was wondering about hip size and if the width is really 20”. Any pics of it against a body for reference?

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

The physics are pretty close to a real booty
But these things don't have internal structure.
There needs to be pelvis ,I think, or else it would just feel like a squisy rubber pillow.

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I've purchased the ebony version of this toy. Here's some comparison images next to the Fantasia.

Here's a review:

Ebony version Not as advertised

First off I'll start by saying the look and feel of the toy is fantastic. The ebony model is definitely a joy to look at. About as heavy as you'd expect from a toy this size. The vaginal canal really gets you going. If you thrust from a good missionary or prone bone position the ridges and texture will definitely finish you off fast. A variety of positions are also possible given the flexibility of the toy.

HOWEVER

The toy is nowhere in the same stratosphere as wobbly or jiggly as the toy depicted in the videos. There's no ass ripples whatsoever. No over wobbly motion or sensations. The toy is squishy yes but that's the extent of the "wobbles" I ordered this toy to see the motion in the ocean like the video demonstrated. Instead, I basically got solid jello. I could've ordered any other toy for good feeling vaginal canals. I ordered this toy specifically for the insane jiggliness and wobbles. In the videos the toy's cheeks jiggle from the lightest of touches. If you smack the ebony model with the force of god it wont so much as shake. Very dissapointed in this aspect.
Attachments
20230129_174347.jpg
20230129_174347.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
20230129_174114.jpg
20230129_174114.jpg (3.99 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
20230129_173751.jpg
20230129_173751.jpg (5.35 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
20230129_173500.jpg
20230129_173500.jpg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
20230129_173112.jpg
20230129_173112.jpg (5.68 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
20230129_172945.jpg
20230129_172945.jpg (5.28 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
20230129_172751.jpg
20230129_172751.jpg (5.68 MiB) Viewed 1323 times

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:06 pm I've purchased the ebony version of this toy. Here's some comparison images next to the Fantasia.

Here's a review:

Ebony version Not as advertised

First off I'll start by saying the look and feel of the toy is fantastic. The ebony model is definitely a joy to look at. About as heavy as you'd expect from a toy this size. The vaginal canal really gets you going. If you thrust from a good missionary or prone bone position the ridges and texture will definitely finish you off fast. A variety of positions are also possible given the flexibility of the toy.

HOWEVER

The toy is nowhere in the same stratosphere as wobbly or jiggly as the toy depicted in the videos. There's no ass ripples whatsoever. No over wobbly motion or sensations. The toy is squishy yes but that's the extent of the "wobbles" I ordered this toy to see the motion in the ocean like the video demonstrated. Instead, I basically got solid jello. I could've ordered any other toy for good feeling vaginal canals. I ordered this toy specifically for the insane jiggliness and wobbles. In the videos the toy's cheeks jiggle from the lightest of touches. If you smack the ebony model with the force of god it wont so much as shake. Very dissapointed in this aspect.
You're the one whose toy we replaced right? Sorry everyone, we had a new employee at our factory and he apparently messed up at least 1 person's jiggles. If anyone else has received one that doesn't look like the original video, please contact us on our website Or via help@tiddy.shop and send a video of you jiggling the cheeks so we can replace it for you for free. We would never intentionally sell a product that doesn't jiggle like we showed on the video you see when purchasing. Sorry for our accident that affected a few buyers. On the bright side, if you received one of those defects, you end up 2 booties for the price of one, as we don't ask you to return the original :glou:
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Hellomotto

Post by Hellomotto »

@tiddyshop I purchased an order from you last night and sent an email to your site about an hour afterwards to see if I can cancel/refund my order. Order#1270

Can you please respond to my email when you get a chance? Thank you!

INFORMATIONS