https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Devi says "Hi!"

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Re: Devi says "Hi!"

Post by Leather by Lee »

Devi and Mr. Hedge!! Sounds like a superhero duo to me. Especially with the red, white and blue.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

LoneRanger wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:39 pm Oh I love that outfit that devi is wearing! Very Patriotic and sexy at the same time. Well done on scoring a great set!
This outfit mysteriously showed up here a while ago, so I'm glad Devi had a good use for it.

I try not to be too concerned about the number of items that mysteriously show up. Although Amazon Prime day being last week, I am curious to see what turns up in the next day or so. :D
Leather by Lee wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:16 pm Devi and Mr. Hedge!! Sounds like a superhero duo to me. Especially with the red, white and blue.
Hehe, henceforth they shall be known as the Diminutive Duo!

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

I thought that I'd managed to escape from Amazon Prime Day without taking any damage. Silly me...

Tori had to disabuse me of that notion because we "absolutely, positively need to have a mini speaker to play our music on!"
mini-speaker.jpg
mini-speaker.jpg (302.47 KiB) Viewed 616 times

And now that we have music, we must have dancing! Of course, some of us need a little help in that regard, so the girls recruited the lovely and talented Nico Robin to be our dance instructor.
nico-robin.jpg
nico-robin.jpg (310.55 KiB) Viewed 616 times

Data was the first to sign up for dance lessons!
dance-lessons.jpg
dance-lessons.jpg (359.95 KiB) Viewed 616 times

He's not doing Patrick Swayze level lifts yet, but you can see he's having fun. He's having so much fun, he didn't mind me posting this next photo in the Photo FUN thread. :D
lift.jpg
lift.jpg (225.93 KiB) Viewed 616 times

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

She is so beautifull. Image
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

These talented dancers could have competed in the Cat E challenge, because they are at the top of their art! :thumbs_up:
What a dynamic! Nico Robin flies high, through artistic means: and she takes us with her. :D :angel: :D
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

Great dancing.

But I do have a question. Is Nico Robin on loan from Monkey D. Luffy? I think you ahould try to get Nami to come visit.
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Well... if damage like that brings the dollies out to dance... then I say that's no damage at all!

Great job Data keeping up with that sultry firecracker!

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by funke »

She is very beautiful and should master dancing very soon :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :lol:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Wolferich wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:04 am She is so beautifull. Image
I think so too, Wolferich!
4891d wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:23 am These talented dancers could have competed in the Cat E challenge, because they are at the top of their art! :thumbs_up:
What a dynamic! Nico Robin flies high, through artistic means: and she takes us with her. :D :angel: :D
Yes, I'm sure that they will perfect their technique and I'm hoping that they will treat us all to an even more fantastic show in the future!
Leather by Lee wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:17 am Great dancing.

But I do have a question. Is Nico Robin on loan from Monkey D. Luffy? I think you ahould try to get Nami to come visit.
We couldn't get Nami, but Nico was everybody's first choice anyway. Personally, I think they wanted Nico, not because of her dancing skills, but because of what happens after she dances. :roll:
ShadowFun wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:21 am Well... if damage like that brings the dollies out to dance... then I say that's no damage at all!

Great job Data keeping up with that sultry firecracker!
Haha, the damage has only just begun. They're now debating over which music service to subscribe to: Tidal or Qobuz?
funke wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:12 pm She is very beautiful and should master dancing very soon :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :lol:
Thanks Funke! Getting to see our beautiful Nico and Data become master dancers will be very fun!

Ok, now onto some new stuff! Today, the flowers in our garden bloomed. And since this month's mini challenge is about flowers, today also became a picture day!

We had a hard time deciding which picture to enter into the challenge, however, we've collected the rest of them and edited them into a slide show movie.

For these photos, we were working on a technique called exposure bracketing. With exposure bracketing, the camera takes a burst of three photos, each with a different exposure value. These photos are then merged into a single photo. For outdoor shots with a lot of dynamic range, this method seems to work really nicely.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Just caught up with their antics; this is great stuff, I love the fantasy cosplay side of dolls and minis are a great way of doing it. The 'computer repairs' was a great funny story :thumbs_up:

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

I don't know if it's due to the exposure bracketing, but the 3D effect obtained in this video is very interesting.
Great job! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

the living tribunal wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:32 am Just caught up with their antics; this is great stuff, I love the fantasy cosplay side of dolls and minis are a great way of doing it. The 'computer repairs' was a great funny story :thumbs_up:
Thanks LT! Yeah, the minis are a lot of fun! I see that your Kim has a mini Kim, so hopefully, we'll see some of mini Kim's adventures here in the mini forum? Also, your Caz/Azreal is awesome!
Vicvic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:13 pm I don't know if it's due to the exposure bracketing, but the 3D effect obtained in this video is very interesting.
Great job! :thumbs_up:
I think you're right about the exposure bracketing. The background colors end up a lot more vivid than they would be from a normal exposure and improves the depth of field effect. I think the background and Tori being in complementary colors also helps.
flower-child-1.jpg
flower-child-1.jpg (461.92 KiB) Viewed 427 times
flower-child-2.jpg
flower-child-2.jpg (486.17 KiB) Viewed 427 times

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I've neglected this thread for quite ahwile, and I'v got to say that this is some great posing!
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I love your photography! I'm a bit sad though that your Selene doesn't show up more
I love the movies!
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Kim wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:09 pm I'm a bit sad though that your Selene doesn't show up more
Thanks, Kim! Selene definitely needs to show up more. Even Death Dealers could use some time off, so, hopefully, she'll pay us a (friendly) visit.

We've been enjoying all of the great pictures posted lately. Especially the ones with cars!

I wish I could get a 1:1 scale sports car. The girls wish they could get a 1:6 scale sports car. Instead, we got this 1:64 scale McLaren Senna. It will have to tide us over until we win the lottery. :D

Of course, it's traditional to have a sexy model show off your sexy car. So, please, give a warm welcome to Gia, who will be presenting the McLaren:
mclaren-1.jpg
mclaren-1.jpg (247.97 KiB) Viewed 345 times

The McLaren Senna has a top speed of 208 mph. At 1:64 scale that would be about 1.5 meters per second. Even miniaturized, that still sounds pretty impressive.
mclaren-2.jpg
mclaren-2.jpg (295.78 KiB) Viewed 345 times

Oh, oh there's some dust and icky 1:1 scale finger prints on the car that need to be polished off.
mclaren-3.jpg
mclaren-3.jpg (308.35 KiB) Viewed 345 times

Thanks, Gia! The car looks spotless now!
mclaren-4.jpg
mclaren-4.jpg (365.4 KiB) Viewed 345 times

Hrm, I think Gia's going to need a bigger bustier...
mclaren-5.jpg
mclaren-5.jpg (310.5 KiB) Viewed 345 times

I guess that means we've got some clothes shopping to do. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS