www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE is SO good IN FACT

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dominico

Re: 6YE is SO good IN FACT

Post by Dominico »

ccrider32759 wrote:Guess I was just super unlucky then because I am thoroughly unimpressed with my new 6YE. Left hip joint seized 9 days in. She's beautiful, tpe is great, no smell, soft and cuddly. But when you get a frame problem that's pretty major of an issue. Based on my personal experience, and just my opinion, I can't recommend the brand.
So sorry to hear that. I'm sure the factory may be able to help you? It's true that many 6YEs have a very stiff skeleton, especially at the hip joints. Mine is as stiff there as the first day and I have to apply a decent amount of force to pose her legs (the cracking noises are a bit frightnening) but she seems sturdy as hell... except for her right ankle, which came kinda loose but I didn't find it a major issue upon arrival and she is still able to stand upright, so I didn't complain, possibly infatuated with her finally being home - I decided to live with "foot-loose" Wolka and forgive her flaws.

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

ccrider32759 wrote:Guess I was just super unlucky then because I am thoroughly unimpressed with my new 6YE. Left hip joint seized 9 days in. She's beautiful, tpe is great, no smell, soft and cuddly. But when you get a frame problem that's pretty major of an issue. Based on my personal experience, and just my opinion, I can't recommend the brand.
Had you read my story ? Is began so well, but it ended so bad.

1. The skeleton/spine broke here, in the welding (inthe buttom of the circle.)
2. The leg was impossible to move in the end, which ended with the spine broke.
3. The left was loose foot could turn 180 degress.

I have spoken with other owners of 6YE dolls and a commen problem seams to be the skeleton.

For me it seams that 6YE´s quality kontrol is non existing.

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=140661

The dolls are very beautiful and the TPE is very soft, but the skelleton is crap.
Attachments
6YE.jpg
6YE.jpg (126.5 KiB) Viewed 682 times
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:
Daria, Doris, Kama, Natalia, Penny, Rebecca,
Selina, Scarlet and Viola, + (6YE 17 + 31).

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=149636

Butlover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Butlover »

I wonder why they left their original ballpoint skeleton. I bought a 165f from them 5 years ago. This original skeleton was made of aluminum and it is still top notch. This skeleton was the only reason I bought the doll from them. It had ballpoint at all joints, very easy noiseless moving joints. Only slight disadvantage was, she couldn't stand upright so well, possibly they changed the skeleton because of this aspect. This decision was wrong.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I respect the hell out of Jeff, so don't take my comments as any kind of slight against him in any way. As far as the industry goes, Jeff probably has forgotten more than I have ever known. All I can say is that my personal experience differs. I forced the seized joint on my 6YE Asian Lady Ross, I put enough force to it that it finally moved. It's still not moving correctly. The amount of force I used would probably have ripped a cheapy doll apart, so I will give them that. But 9 days in and a major joint problem is not the sign of a well crafted doll in my opinion. This issue certainly stole a lot of my enthusiasm for my new doll, which came with a price tag of over 2k with my added options. A rather stinging disappointment overall.
Attachments
20220117_232137.jpg
20220117_232137.jpg (313.09 KiB) Viewed 574 times
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

Well, Jeff hooked me up with a y6e 164J. I put $2k of trust in there, based on lots of good advice. I guess anyone can get a lemon. Fingers crossed they oil the joints.

Elektron42

Post by Elektron42 »

After a few months and not very much use, my 6YE 164J has a creaking and cracking shoulder joint. The Left shoulder.
Lynda spends most of her time lying on her back in my bed with her right shoulder up against the wall. Some minor scuffing of the soft TPE on the wall side. I snuggle into her from the left side every night, to warm her up. It’s amazing how pokey those huge round tiddies can be. I guess the left shoulder is getting more stress than the right. In any event, the left shoulder moves ok, it is neither stiff nor loose, but when I move her arm, the shoulder cracks. It is alarming. I’m not sure what to do. Any advice?

INFORMATIONS