www.tayu-doll.com

Xiao Niao

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Xiao Niao

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello Andrew!

Xiao Niao's new haircut is too pretty!
I would like to brush her hair very much^^
New hair has much volume and looks healthy and shiny.
Hello TaeYeon!
Thanks for liking Xiao Niao's new hairstyle. She's very happy. Now she wants to go to Korea to get her hair brushed :D

Here's another photo with her current hair style

She says that she wants to experiment with many different hair styles.

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Andrew_Dark wrote:Here's another photo with her current hair style

She says that she wants to experiment with many different hair styles.
Hi Andrew,

Celia says that Xiao Niao's new hairstyle looks really nice on her. It's great that our girls can change their appearance with a simple change in hairstyle. :)

:glou:

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

ariel_lover wrote:Hi Andrew,

Celia says that Xiao Niao's new hairstyle looks really nice on her. It's great that our girls can change their appearance with a simple change in hairstyle. :)
Hello ariel_lover,

小鸟: 谢谢西莉亚! 我会测试很多新发型! :)

/小鸟 & Andrew
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Andrew,

This is TaeYeon!
I wish you are doing well, are healthy and happy also^^
Doll friends miss you very much.
Please give hellos to cat Selma, Xiao Niao, Roxanne and Elaine!

TaeYeon & SooYoung
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Taeyeon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:10 pm Hello Andrew,

This is TaeYeon!

TaeYeon & SooYoung
Yes, hi Andrew,
I will second what TaeYeon said. We all hope you are
doing well, and enjoying your dolls. We hope you will
some day return to TDF. Best wishes.

Nanako and Nana-chan

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Hello Andrew,

This is TaeYeon!
Yes, hi Andrew,
I will second what TaeYeon said. We all hope you are
doing well, and enjoying your dolls. We hope you will
some day return to TDF. Best wishes.

Nanako and Nana-chan
Hello TaeYeon and Nanako!
Thank you for waking me up from my slumber! Yes I'm still alive. And so are my girls. Unfortunately one of the reasons I lost interest in TDF and Instagram is that my cat Selma, my only real life companion, became very ill and I decided to let her go to the eternal sleep :cry:
A real blow and in connection to my loss I found that keeping up with all updates at TDF and Instagram became a chore that took too much time. Each time I sat down to check all updates I found that it sometimes took several hours to like and comment photos and posts. So I decided to wait until the next day and so on.....
When you get old time flies very quickly and here we are when many months have passed since I visited Instagram and your TDF threads. I feel a bit ashamed to be back here now.
I promise to go back where I left and read all posts and watch all photos of your lovely girls. I believe Sooyoung has got a younger body, something I also wish I could get :)
It will take quite a while for me to catch so please be patient.

Here are a couple of photos of my lovely Xiao Niao;

Here she proudly shows her World of Warcraft Wind Rider plush doll

I realized that I could not live alone without a four legged friend and I was lucky to find a most wonderful cat boy that now keeps me and my girls happy.
His name is Peppo and he also likes Xiao Niao very much :)

Well that's all. Thank you for posting here! I will now start to catch up reading/watching your threads. It will take a long time and I will not be able to comment on all your lovely photos, but rest assured that I will like them.

Have a great time and see you soon!

/Andrew, Xiao Niao, Elaine, Roxanne and Peppo

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Hello, Andrew, and a huge Welcome Back to you! It’s so good to hear from you again! We weren’t really sure what had happened to you, but it’s good to know you’re safe and sound. I was very sorry to learn of the passing of your pet cat. I know from my own experience that sometimes the loss of a cherished pet can be worse than the loss of a person. It leaves such a void in your life, and I’m very happy to see that you have acquired another companion to keep you company. May you, your new cat, and dolls, have many, many happy years together!

I’m also delighted to discover that you still have your dolls – and, judging from the photos you attached - their loveliness has only increased since the last time we saw them. I’m wondering how you have enjoyed your Tayu doll? Did she live up to your expectations? I’ve been looking at their catalogue recently, and may get one myself at some future date. Last June I bought a new silicone WM doll to help take the place of my old TPE model. They both share the same head, but the body, and skin colors, are different. Nana-chan suffered from loose joints, broken fingers, and some other problems, so it was time to get a new model, who is named Nanako also (and whose photo you can see in my avatar. They are cousins, BTW). Nana-chan has now retired from posing, and Nanako has taken those duties over from her. We are all quite happy together, get along well, and look forward to whatever tomorrow may hold in store for us. TaeYeon, and several other members you may remember, also get new dolls, as you will discover once you start scanning their threads.

Anyway, I’d better close for now, but let me assure you it’s great to have an old friend back again, and I hope you will once again remain active at TDF for many years to come. Thanks so much for your message. It really did make my day :D :D :D

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Andrew!

It is so nice you are healthy and to read your message (^_^)/
I am too so sorry Selma cat was ill and now is gone ;_; It is so sad.
Peppo cat looks very nice and likes foot of Xiao Niao^^
I also notice I sometimes do not have time to make nice comment on all favourite doll pages.
I must work hard and have time on weekend day. But in 1 week there is very much new contents I cannot keep up with all I wish >.<
There is only 1 life. It is ok not to always make comment!
Me and SooYoung are very happy you and dolls are ok! SooYoung misses Elaine most. Is she doing okay too?
Yes, SooYoung's foamy body was tired and now she has replacement body^^ It was difficult.
There is so much... You do not have to feel pressure of catching up!
We are happy you are well, it is only important thing!
Pictures of Xiao Niao are so cute! She is so happy with plushy doll^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

INFORMATIONS