www.wmdolls.com

Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Allow me to (re)introduce myself and Troy

Post by DG »

Muesky, you and I may have to work together on Doc's next upgrade...
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:00 pm Muesky, you and I may have to work together on Doc's next upgrade...
I gotcha girl!! :wink:
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Hey guys! It's so cool to hear about how your projects are progressing. I really want to see the black suit and head!!! So cool!

Having to figure out all the details is a challenge but really fun too.

I have been bouncing around between different projects and my dolls haven't moved forward too much. I did buy a 3d printer and it arrived on Sunday. I toyed around with 3d printing in the past but they were too buggy to be useful. The learning curve was waaaaay to steep and I gave up on it for a while.

I am so happy with my printer! I assembled a few parts and it just works. After a quick test print I printed a larger custom print and it turned out amazing. I learned so much! The printer is HUGE and has pretty good quality too. Here is my last print. I printed the head of one of my 3d models I have been tinkering with. It is almost life size at 7" tall and it looks tiny on my printer. I'm so excited with what I can do with it
IMG20220523113024.jpg
IMG20220523113024.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 516 times
IMG20220523095941.jpg
IMG20220523095941.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 516 times
IMG20220523100027.jpg
IMG20220523100027.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 516 times

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

OMG, that is so cool!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Oh man I am super jealous!!! I want a 3D printer so dang bad!!!! So give us the details. What is the material that you used to print out the head in the picture? How long did the printing take. What is the cost of materials?

Just think the future is so close.. I almost see building dolls like the scene from The 5th Element where they bring Leeloo back to life...
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Thanks DG! I amazed that I am actually able to do this after it being on my list for so long.

Here's the deets Muesky:

I hadn't been following 3d printing too closely for a few years but I saw a new Kickstarter that looked really cool. It wasn't quite perfect but the new machine looked like it solved many of the problems that plague the hobby and keep them from being a consumer product. After a lot of thought I decided that this one wasn't for me, but I started shopping around and found a printer that was just released this month that has Auto Bed Levelling and Filament Run Out Detection. The print volume is double the size of entry level printers on the market and for what it is, it is really inexpensive. Normally scale large printers are in the $2,000-$4,000 range (or much more!). This one is only $600 and they have it on Amazon! After thinking about it for a few seconds it jumped in my cart! :lol:

Here is the link on the manufacturer's page: https://www.anycubic.com/products/kobra-max

So far I've just been printing in PLA since it is readily available, easy to print, and relatively non-toxic. It runs $20-$25 per kg. The head I printed was at standard settings for this printer and it took about .5 kg and 15 hours to print. Now that I proved to myself that I really can do this I started tinkering. I bought a new nozzle the has a 1.2mm opening vs the standard .4mm. This allows me print a wall that is 3 times the width in one pass. At first I just printed spaghetti with it, but after some tweaking and LOTS of youtube videos I am now printing part of my model at full size. This larger print is only .2kg and should take a couple of hours.

Here is my process so far.

I start with a model:
Stohl-Sculpt.gif
Stohl-Sculpt.gif (948.6 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Then I edit it to optimize it for printing:
Stohl-Parts.gif
Stohl-Parts.gif (354.82 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Put the parts on the printer and create the instructions for printing each line:
Stohl-PrintPlate.gif
Stohl-PrintPlate.gif (1.02 MiB) Viewed 478 times
Here is a calf muscle halfway through the print:
Stohl-Calf.jpg
Stohl-Calf.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 478 times
I have dreamed of doing stuff like this for years. I am really excited to finally do it!

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

The first print of the calf was pretty good but it had some some issues. I reprinted it with twice as many layers and it has turned out really well! This one took about 5 hours.
StohlCalf1.jpg
StohlCalf1.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 459 times
StohlCalf2.jpg
StohlCalf2.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 459 times
StohlCalf3.jpg
StohlCalf3.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 459 times

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Sam40 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:53 pm
sactojoe wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:07 pm
true_blue22 wrote:Hi, sactojoe and Troy. Wow, I'm really impressed with your work on Troy. Doll manufacturers could learn a thing or two from you about reducing body weight. He looks very realistic, too. I didn't know that muscle suits even existed. Thanks for making me aware of that. Nice to meet you. :D
Thanks Trueblue!

Troy is happy that you like him. I'm pretty happy with how he's turning out too.

FaceApp_1647452740080.jpg
Oh my my my! I had no seen this guy! Even I'm late to this post, I can't stop saying oh my!
He is handsome as hell...and what an ass he has...lol :)
Making your costum doll is fun!
Greetings from Jake!

By the way, his head is new, I haven't seen this head in the market! Handsome hotty!
Hey Sam! You really did a great job with Jake! He is super handsome! 😍

The head for Troy is made from a silicone mask over a styrofoam wig form. At first I thought it was a mistake to go that route because he looked so odd, but after a bit of adjusting he looks a million times better. I'm pleasantly surprised he turned out so well!

My older doll, Wade, also has a silicone mask over a styrofoam head. An advantage of using a mask is that I can modify the head form and accept an insert for oral sex. That old dude is a hungry sucker! 😂

I bought another mask from Smitizen too, but that one hasn't looked good with anything I have tried.

I'm with you about not wanting to take the stuffing out of the suit. It is a job and a half! I have a few upgrades I want to make on Troy but they will have to wait until I have time for that project.

Right now I'm having fun with my printer. I'm hoping to cast heads/hands/feet out of silicone using the printed parts as a mold.

Here's hoping it works out!

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

I've been working on my 3d prints this week. Tweaking the models. Testing out different programs for the functions I want to do. The models I have are big and the programs can be cumbersome.

I printed this one out last night:
IMG20220526081027.jpg
IMG20220526081027.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 422 times
With all these body parts lying around it's starting to look like the Acropolis! :lol:

The prints in general are getting better. I still have to calibrate my machine. I am using a much larger nozzle than standard so I can make prints faster and stronger, but there aren't a lot of people doing prints like this yet on my machine.

I love the detail I can get from the original model into the final print but printing does impart a fine texture of horizontal lines. For now I am planning to print things that will fit completely in the build volume of the printer, but if I want to do a full size doll I will have to join together parts. It will be hard to keep the original texture while covering up the seams.

There are ways to smooth 3D prints, but usually people are usually trying to get them perfectly smooth. I am more interested in it having a fine texture like skin when finished. Filling and sanding is a go to for hobbyists but it is very time consuming and messy. It is hard to sand down the tiny ridges without obliterating the original texture on the model. I tested out spraying primer on a part but it didn't do anything. :lol:

Some printing materials can be smoothed by adding solvents (ABS, Polysmooth). ABS is kind of a pain to print and I don't want to add that complexity just yet. Also, it is a bit more toxic to print and it smooths out with Acetone which isn't optimal. I have some Polysmooth on order. It is a proprietary filament and double the cost of PLA. It is supposedly easier to print and smooths out with alcohol. I have some on order, but both of these methods give the parts a smooth glossy finish. I'm looking forward to playing around with it next week!

I came up with another idea and I'm testing it out. I heated up some modeling clay and smeared a thin coating over the part and filling in the grooves. I like the texture overall and it's fairly easy to apply. When everything looks roughly even the idea is to emboss texture on the surface with rubber sheets that have been molded from the texture I am going for. It should allow me to get rid of the fine texture and fill in any low spots or repairs in the printed parts.

Here is a part with clay applied. I think it's something I can work with:
IMG20220526194302.jpg
IMG20220526194302.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 422 times
A lot of this stuff I am brainstorming as I go. If anybody has any ideas please pass them on.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

sactojoe wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:15 pm Thanks DG! I amazed that I am actually able to do this after it being on my list for so long.

Here's the deets Muesky:

I hadn't been following 3d printing too closely for a few years but I saw a new Kickstarter that looked really cool. It wasn't quite perfect but the new machine looked like it solved many of the problems that plague the hobby and keep them from being a consumer product. After a lot of thought I decided that this one wasn't for me, but I started shopping around and found a printer that was just released this month that has Auto Bed Levelling and Filament Run Out Detection. The print volume is double the size of entry level printers on the market and for what it is, it is really inexpensive. Normally scale large printers are in the $2,000-$4,000 range (or much more!). This one is only $600 and they have it on Amazon! After thinking about it for a few seconds it jumped in my cart! :lol:

Here is the link on the manufacturer's page: https://www.anycubic.com/products/kobra-max

So far I've just been printing in PLA since it is readily available, easy to print, and relatively non-toxic. It runs $20-$25 per kg. The head I printed was at standard settings for this printer and it took about .5 kg and 15 hours to print. Now that I proved to myself that I really can do this I started tinkering. I bought a new nozzle the has a 1.2mm opening vs the standard .4mm. This allows me print a wall that is 3 times the width in one pass. At first I just printed spaghetti with it, but after some tweaking and LOTS of youtube videos I am now printing part of my model at full size. This larger print is only .2kg and should take a couple of hours.

I start with a model:

Stohl-Sculpt.gif

Stohl-Parts.gif

Put the parts on the printer and create the instructions for printing each line:

Stohl-PrintPlate.gif

Stohl-Calf.jpg

I have dreamed of doing stuff like this for years. I am really excited to finally do it!
That dude looks so yummy and that c*ck! Yummm I'm jealous!!!! I want to to buy a 3d print too!
I had seen seen some 3d models online and checked some bodybuilder models before going into the Jake project, but stop with the idea because of not knowing if a figure that scale could be printed....now I'm waiting for u to lead us the way! I'm anxious to see the outcome of your project! Again that dude on the model and that body and cock...uff that is just a hell of a fuck!
Sorry for the words, but he is yummy!
😋😋😋😋

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

Sam40 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:51 pm
sactojoe wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:15 pm Thanks DG! I amazed that I am actually able to do this after it being on my list for so long.

Here's the deets Muesky:

I start with a model:

Stohl-Sculpt.gif

Stohl-Parts.gif

Stohl-PrintPlate.gif

Stohl-Calf.jpg

That dude looks so yummy and that c*ck! Yummm I'm jealous!!!! I want to to buy a 3d print too!
I had seen seen some 3d models online and checked some bodybuilder models before going into the Jake project, but stop with the idea because of not knowing if a figure that scale could be printed....now I'm waiting for u to lead us the way! I'm anxious to see the outcome of your project! Again that dude on the model and that body and cock...uff that is just a hell of a fuck!
😋😋😋😋
Oh by the way, I was intrigued to read you incorporating a sex machine to the doll, how is that?
Oh well I'm sure u all can agree, there's nothing more sexy or yummy than just waking up cuddling and kissing your muscle doll after a night of hot fun with him....
Tons of fun for you guys!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Ok, once you get it exactly the way you want it, I am going to ask you go quote me on a 3D print on a celebrity head that I have been wanting FOREVER! This is just way too freakin cool!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

DG wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:50 am Ok, once you get it exactly the way you want it, I am going to ask you go quote me on a 3D print on a celebrity head that I have been wanting FOREVER! This is just way too freakin cool!
I was thinking the same! Lol😁😁😁😁

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Sam40 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:04 pm
DG wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:50 am Ok, once you get it exactly the way you want it, I am going to ask you go quote me on a 3D print on a celebrity head that I have been wanting FOREVER! This is just way too freakin cool!
I was thinking the same! Lol😁😁😁😁
Great minds think alike! :glou:
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Sam40 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:28 am
Sam40 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:51 pm

😋😋😋😋
Oh by the way, I was intrigued to read you incorporating a sex machine to the doll, how is that?
Oh well I'm sure u all can agree, there's nothing more sexy or yummy than just waking up cuddling and kissing your muscle doll after a night of hot fun with him....
Tons of fun for you guys!
Thanks for the support! I'm glad to find a like minded soul in my journey for studs with big muscles and big cocks! The model is definitely a fantasy guy, but what a fantasy!!!

Working on my doll is definitely a process. Even when I get a full size print of a stud, it's just the beginning. After I print the parts they would get assembled and the whole piece gets a final finishing. Then I make a mold of him and then cast him in silicone with any extras like a skeleton or foam areas. Then on to painting details and adding hair, nails, eyes. It's a lot! Whew!

This year I decided to spend time working on this because I really like figuring things out and besides, having my own bodybuilder around the house would be frigging amazing! I don't have a timeline and I only do what is fun!

For a long time I didn't have a workspace and wasn't sure if I was OK with my hobby taking over my life. I got over it! :lol: I mostly worked on 3D modeling and rendering. Now I can use my knowledge of 3D to design my dream guy! Or 10!!! I imagine it being like this scene from Malcolm in the Middle:

https://generationiron.com/bodybuilders ... throwback/

Last night I did a test print of a dildo to see what settings were involved. It came out well overall but there are some surface blemishes that I need to troubleshoot:
IMG20220530081456.jpg
IMG20220530081456.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 294 times
IMG20220530081505.jpg
IMG20220530081505.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 294 times
When I get my settings locked down I can test out casting a silicone dildo before I move on to the big guy!

Regarding using the sex machine with the doll, it works pretty good! I was interested in them but it seemed like it was a lot to set up and not very spontaneous. The travel model I have is great because it is small and easily maneuvered. I can strap it between Troy's legs and ride the night away! it is wireless too so I can use a remote control or even an app on my phone.

INFORMATIONS