www.wmdolls.com

WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: WM DOLLS - Answers and suggestions

Post by WM dolls »

Doll Master wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:20 am I really like the look of the new models 160A and 159C. But the vagina and labia are not good enough.
[photos taken from member doll reviews/sharing]
These customer photos indicate that the LHP is NOT anatomically correct!

This LHP issue is the only thing making me hesitate to buy from WM Doll!!! This is important! It has to be better!!!

The vaginal canal should be at the base of the labias, and NOT towards the center of their lengths! (opposite of the end with the clitoris!)
Dear We got it clearly. We are working on it. But need time to discuss and plan then work. Thanks for your saying.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Photo_guy wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:39 am G'morning, thank you for taking the time to do this, and at least try to address some of the ideas/issues users have.

Phossil mentioned 'anti-puncture' fingers, I believe he is referring to the wire of the articulating fingers actually poking through the tpe under certain circumstances. It happens to my doll usually when I'm moving it and/or trying to pose it- the hands always seem to take the brunt of my negligence, they are always getting smacked on something or having the weight of the doll landing on them.
It is easily fixed by stretching the end of the finger out until the wire disappears back inside. But there has just been a hole created, and after that happens a few times it could develop into a tear. Not sure if tougher material at the finger tips is warranted or -?
Hi, Dear

We have noticed this thing and our new finger skeleton is coming soon. Thanks for your support

Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cberry88 »

I would love to see some models get an updated version with better lhp, like the 158G and 156H.

I don't know if it's doable but if it is, I would like to see an option to choose nipple size between the standard and the 156H and 155L.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Leatherman wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:22 pm This is Stevie our WM 160A.

Her LHP is perfect.

We know from Nirohda’s lovely Agnes that some are coming out of the mold fused.

The only way to insure you are getting what you want, would be to request a photo of that opening in your factory photos.
Hi, Dear

Thanks for your support and glad you like it.

Yes, some of mold already updated. But the best way is make confirmation before delivery.

Best reagards,

WM Group

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

TMIA wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:55 pm Thank you, it's very nice to see someone reaching out to the community for feedback.
I see a couple people here have mentioned "gear skeletons", which I am not familiar with, but for me the joints are a HUGE concern. One of the dolls I received had such loose leg joints that she would fall over constantly, and I had to return it for a replacement. It also makes me very anxious that my dolls' joints are inevitably going to loosen over time, and it's pretty much unavoidable that I will need to cut into the TPE and tighten them myself. I always feel like the clock is ticking towards this, and it makes it so I can't enjoy my dolls as much. If there's a way to ensure the joints come at the proper tightness, and stay that way for a very long time, I would be a pretty happy customer.

I don't know if there's a way to prevent gel breasts from stretching over time, but if so, that would be wonderful. Many of us have to use a needle to inject air into the breast after it has become deflated by gravity. Because of this, I don't really want to buy another doll with gel breasts again. More wear and tear means more anxiety around owning dolls.

I really wish I had some sort of control over my dolls' facial expressions. A jaw that could move the mouth open and closed would be awesome. Eyes that can be open/shut fully or partially would also be excellent. Dolls can't "look down" realistically because the eyelids don't move. It makes the eyes look like they are open freakishly wide, and it's not appealing.

I also have some unrealistic requests, but I'll just stick to my above list for now, haha!
Hi, Dear

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The good news is flexible jaw and movable eyes are already on the plan.

As for the skeleton, some customers complain the skeleton is hard. But mechanized items mean inevitable wear and tear during activity and then loosening. I haven't thought of a better solution yet. Maybe a material change will be on the schedule, which will update the material of the skeleton.

As for the gel breast. As one of the consumables, dolls will also be consumed. If you are demanding on time, you can choose hollow breast, this will be a very good option.

Best regards,

WM Group

crushthem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by crushthem »

WM dolls wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:29 am Hi, Dear

Thanks for your attention.

We hope to have a more in-depth communication with users in this post.

You can ask questions or suggestions, we will try to answer them all, please give us some time.

These suggestion will help us, thanks in advance for your replies.

(About LHP, and the changes of the vagina in various postures are already in the improvement plan, thank you very much)

Best regards,
Hi WM!
I've been wanting to make this suggestion for a while cause I do believe it could boost your sales considerably. $$$
I'm aware that what I'm about to say is something that's "easier said than done" but I still gotta say it cause, no matter how difficult it might be to re-sculp some parts of the doll's body, the increase of sales would totaly be worthy of the effort so here it goes.
As you know, good LHP emplacement is something that's becoming a "requirement" for a more and more doll owners as time goes by, to the point that, no matter how hot a sexdoll body is, a lot of potential buyers will NOT buy it if it doesn't have proper LHP these days.
No offence to anyone reading but dolls with bad LHP are slighly unconfortable for sex and not as aesthetically pleasing in comparison to dolls with properly placed LHP.
Now I'm glad to see that WM have definitely improved the LHP of the latest bodies... But it almost hurts to see that, meanwhile you guys keep creating new bodies from neck to toes, the WM 166cm C-cup and the WM 157cm B-Cup (two of the hottest bodies of all times in the entire industry) still have bad LHP to this day!
I understand we're talking about two of the top WM best selling bodies, but really, you guys could be selling waaay more of those if you just rearrange their LHP!
Why? Simply because bad LHP is a huge deal breaker for a lot of us... And for people who like those types of bodies; that's like the one and only major reason to NOT buy any of those two bodies. And who knows how many possible buyers who decide to "keep looking for a similar body" actually end up buying a doll from a different brand just because of that.
I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way, there are a lot of people out there who have dissed WM for this exact same reason and that's why I say this.
I not only believe you're missing out quite a lot ammount of sales from these two WM bodies, but I also do believe that the WM 166C or 157B with proper LHP could start selling way more than some of the latest WM bodies.
So if you don't mind, share this suggestion with sculptors and superiors to see what are their thoughts about improving the LHP of some WM bodies.
Thanks for your time.
To all manufacturers and vendors:
The "profesional photos" of some of your models are totally lacking what potential buyers are really looking for...
We're not buying the dress nor the outfit she's wearing, WHAT WE ACTUALLY NEED TO SEE IS HER FULLY NAKED BODY AND HER LHP FROM MULTIPLE ANGLES AND POSITIONS.
If among all her pictures we're not able to take a good look of all her main private parts, most of us will end up distrusting that particular body type.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi WM,
Not sure if I, or someone else, has already asked this, but please:
Go ahead and make an exact copy of your fantastic 166cm C/D cup doll, and keep her to no more than 32kg if possible, just a little bit under the TPE version!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

A copy? You mean in silicone or some lightweight tpe version?

A silicone version inspired by the 166C will be available soon. It is not an exact copy but we are using the original concept sculpt for the 166C as a base so she will be heavily inspired by the original and will hopefully be popular amongst the fans of the TPE version :)

A thin doll like the 166C would be a bad example to use for TPE weight reduction as it is already thin and low weight. If we did some aggressive weight reduction it would most likely result in a very hard doll. It would be much easier to do weight reduction on a silicone doll, so hopefully that will be something we can see soon.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Gel ass in your tpe dolls is my most wanted upgrade as I thinks it's the easiest to do. Second is of course a satisfactory weight reduction for your heavy dolls like the Wm 163cm H cup and yes I know a weight reduction was done but a customer review has said the doll has a hard ass thighs etc and has more problems moving the arms/legs coz of the foam.

I own 2 WM dolls, have bought 4 jinsan dolls total, your my favourite tpe company 👍
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

mandos wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:34 pm A copy? You mean in silicone or some lightweight tpe version?

A silicone version inspired by the 166C will be available soon. It is not an exact copy but we are using the original concept sculpt for the 166C as a base so she will be heavily inspired by the original and will hopefully be popular amongst the fans of the TPE version :)

A thin doll like the 166C would be a bad example to use for TPE weight reduction as it is already thin and low weight. If we did some aggressive weight reduction it would most likely result in a very hard doll. It would be much easier to do weight reduction on a silicone doll, so hopefully that will be something we can see soon.
Whoops!! I forgot to add the 'copy of the doll in full silicone' my mistake. :oops:
Thanks for bringing to my attention Mandos. By the way, is a full silicone 166C version likely to be not much more in weight than the original TPE one?

Cheers,
Up2

Useless

Post by Useless »

WM dolls wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:29 am Hi, Dear

Thanks for your attention.

We hope to have a more in-depth communication with users in this post.

You can ask questions or suggestions, we will try to answer them all, please give us some time.

These suggestion will help us, thanks in advance for your replies.

(About LHP, and the changes of the vagina in various postures are already in the improvement plan, thank you very much)

Best regards,

A question

If the vagina is made after casting the TPE, then how is the texture applied to the inside?

Is it all by hand or is there a jig that is used to maintain consistent angle?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The textured inside of a doll with a fixed vagina is made by a textured rod that is attached inside the mould, just like the skeleton is. They have guidelines and fixed points inside the mould to ensure the skeleton and the vagina rod sits in the correct position before moving on. Then the TPE is poured into the mould. After it has cooled off and the doll has been taken out of the mould they carefully remove this rod and the inside of the doll’s vagina has gotten it’s textured surface. Doll manufacturing from any brand is surprisingly low-tech and most is done by manual labour.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Up2myneck wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:30 pm By the way, is a full silicone 166C version likely to be not much more in weight than the original TPE one?
So far they seem to have about the same weight, but I am hoping in the future that all silicone dolls will get some weight reduction, but this is still being researched. The perfect doll would be a doll that is harder in some places (like upper back, front of legs, hips, ribs etc.) and softer in others (butt, breasts, inner thighs, upper arms etc.), just like a human. And the harder areas are potentially the areas where we can reduce weight by using lighter but harder materials. The trick is to do this and not affect the movement of the joints or cause weird creasing of the skin when bending.

lisagrass79

Post by lisagrass79 »

Hi! I bought a 166 c a couple of years ago and i would like to change skeleton hands with the articulated ones, do you know where i can find them?? Thanks a Lot in advance lisa

amo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by amo »

I also have a 166c and would like to replace the hands with articulated ones! Fingers have gotten seriously messed up!

INFORMATIONS