DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Beauties...the new doll.

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

midiman wrote:WOW, been following this for a while now. I'm impressed! Be anxious to see the reviews start rolling in. Fine looking doll. Hope she performs as good as she looks.

I'll be watching...not just the doll...but my bank account :)

The new dolls are comming out real fast now.
This ones looks are no#1 I think

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
There has been some discussion lately concerning "sagging" boobs on dolls. Years ago I began creating breast prosthesis. During that time I've given much time to the solution for this problem. We have it. I didn't want this out until our Private Island Beauty site came up, but...the breasts of our dolls will weigh less than half of what you might expect from a silicone form. We don't use gel or foam. Not only does this technique greatly reduce weight, but they feel much more natural and bouncy. One must realize that some of the internal structure of an actual breast is fibrous, which is one reason why a breast with an implant feels harder that it would otherwise Silicone does a great job of mimicking flesh...just not as great a job when it comes to boobs. Close...but no banana. A and B cup sizes will not necessarily need this particular creative technique...but the larger forms will definitely benefit from this light weight design.
Cheers, Patrick

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

P...

I'd guess that you are using bags filled with air in your dolls breasts. That should work fine just so long as it is sealed into some sort of leakproof capsule. The bounce of the boob would then be provided by what little weight the surrounding silicone structures provided. The result should be a large, but "perky" boob that holds up well despitte a lot of manual handling.

I guess if one wants to make a really big set of boobs whose weight will not overstress the silicone, one has to make the filling material as light as possible.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

breastlvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by breastlvr »

technoguy wrote:P...

I'd guess that you are using bags filled with air in your dolls breasts. That should work fine just so long as it is sealed into some sort of leakproof capsule.

technoguy
bags of air?! That doesn't sound like that would last a very long time.
breastlvr If you can\'t be with the one you love, love the one you\'re with.<br /><br /><br />

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

breastlvr wrote:
technoguy wrote:P...

I'd guess that you are using bags filled with air in your dolls breasts. That should work fine just so long as it is sealed into some sort of leakproof capsule.

technoguy
bags of air?! That doesn't sound like that would last a very long time.

This dose work. The superbabe. had this option. not only it lasted you could deflat and flate at will. There was a movie on it is was fun to watch. the suberbabe i had had this option and when I do her she was 3 yr. old or more. and the boob still worked fine.

I don't know if toonist is doing this. I hope he is.
The Ruby-13 could have done the air with the big boobs that doll has, They don't know of this trick I dont think. For a big boob doll. it would also help in taking the doll out of the mold. A air filled silicone boob feels great.

fuji

Post by fuji »

Sounds very interesting...
I don't know if toonist will use this "technique", as I'd never heard about this before...
But it seem that toonist is in the good way for improving the dolls world!! :D

fuji

Post by fuji »

toonist wrote:Faces...I actually have 4 different models coming in this week to share their beauty with the world. Asian, African, Phillipino...gonna be a crazy week.
So, how crazy the week was?? :D

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

It was just great....!!! The molds for the heads are coming along and the mold for the body is looking amazing. It was a late start today as the party last night , my part of it anyway, finished at 2:00 am.
4 of the models are friends, and love being a part of this.
Not sure how much of this I can tell!! With a chill in the air, twas a bit "nipply" in the studio...work hard , and play hard(er).
Have a fun weekend. Patrick

Info@privateislandtoys.com

Sunsee

Post by Sunsee »

Well you really have my interest Patrick. If she has a soft jiggly butt, I want one.
It's just space that's a problem with me. maybe in a torso if you made one with a head.

Will be watching.

Sunsee
Too much of a good thing---- -----is even better.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Jiggly butt...it's an option!!
By virtue of the way we cast these "Beautys", if indeed you want a particularly soft tush on your babe this is the place that will make that happen. I just signed myself up for a bit more work, but, hey...why not make these things great??
It's all in the wrist...(how we pour)...it's a few more steps, but definitely worth it. We use to have to sacrifice durability for softness. But we figured a way around that. The casting process is truly an art. It's not as though you just open the mold and pour the stuff in. It's more like, better art through chemistry. And practice practice ... Ever wondered just how the skeleton is held in place inside the mold? How do you leave spaces for the eyes? Even when you know what you're doing it's tricky. Invariably we will try something "new" and be set up for a whole learning curve of trial and error. It can certainly be frustrating. But when it works, it's a beautiful thing...
Best, Patrick

:D

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

P...

Yes, to make a really beautiful, durable, functional, and, most importantly, affordable high-end love doll almost requires the designer to be a combination of artist, engineer, chemist, and physicist! Oh, and also being a savvy businessman helps too.

Good luck with this doll. You've got us all drooling all over our keyboards to see what the final product looks like.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

You took the words out of my mouth...unabashed tenacity helps ...also inventiveness....but, the quality that I see in every one of my artist friends that keeps them going is optimism. We are a ridiculously optimistic group. One must be able to visualize the finished piece...and just hold on through thick and thin ..knowing that it will eventually make its way into being.
My beer bottle is half full...cheers!!! Patrick

shy1

Post by shy1 »

What part of VA are you all located in? Do you do tours and/or allow pickup of pre-purchased dolls/toys?

s1

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey,
As much as I'm proud of the new studio I must admit I'm on the fence about tours and such. I know that whenever we have had folks over ,my enthusiasm just takes over and I lose hours talking about everything when I really should be working. We should probably limit visits to folks who are serious about full dolls.( No cameras). We're in No. Va. about half an hour south of D.C.
BTW it was a great day. The molds are just looking great. Progress that comes in leaps and bounds is a good thing.
Tomorrow we cast a ton of rubber. Also a good thing.
We'll have pics of the "Bella" face in silicone really soon.
Best, Patrick

shy1

Post by shy1 »

Neat, real nearby.

Had been thinking of one of the FBs so I guess for now a visit is out as I'm not currently in the market for a full. Focusing on the work is cool, of course, especially at this stage of development.

s1

INFORMATIONS