MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by MannequinFan »

Allocthogen wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:50 pm Got a set of your eyes forever ago and the lids. Still loving them. Recently had a bunch of broken wire problems in the old hands so went with your replacement hands. Had to do some mods to the skeleton and wrists to fit an old AFDoll, but they're great.

FYI, the eyehook hands fit M8 bolts perfectly. I used M8 tie rod ends because they already had little ball joints in them and everything else on the skeleton was M8.
Hey Allocthogen, thanks very much for the post!
Glad to see the skeletons worked to fix your doll's hands. Also good to know that the #204 eye bolt version also works for M8 bolts!

😊👍

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, off to a slow start in this month's sale so there's still plenty of EME sets available to order. I also have a couple of TiltStands ready to go.
https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/th ... =131011518

This month I'm launching version V11 Easy Move eyes™ with some improvements and a new option for Silicone dolls that replaces the spring loaded cartridge type eye system shown below...

30mm eye unit.jpg
30mm eye unit.jpg (50.2 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

With this new option the eyes are slightly smaller (30mm diameter) to match the size of the factory unit.
The base pin is removable...

Screenshot (102).png
Screenshot (102).png (260.65 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
IMG_5292-2.jpg
IMG_5292-2.jpg (423.08 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

In order to avoid mistakes on orders, I made it so you have to pick whether you want the TPE or Silicone version (no default pre-selected).
Please verify the type of eyes used in your doll before ordering. Thanks everyone! 😊

Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 22-11-24 The MF Store.png
Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 22-11-24 The MF Store.png (125.55 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

I have a set of these new ones and they work very well in my soft silicone heads.

The nubbin on the back locates the pedestal so it doesn't rock side to side.

All of my MF irises work, (which is a great advantage since the cartridge eyes have a smaller iris than normal)

Since they are slightly smaller, (30mm instead of the regular 32mm), the EasyLashes, (V6 & V7), work fine, (so my girl can sleep with closed eyelids!). :D

IMG_20230923_151301_Bokeh2.jpg
IMG_20230923_151301_Bokeh2.jpg (3.51 MiB) Viewed 1160 times
IMG_20231008_122615.jpg
IMG_20231008_122615.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1160 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Good stuff as usual MannequinFan! Really interested in one of these new set. I recently ordered a Starpery 148F with Hedy head ROS. Trying to figure out if I need the 30 or 32mm at this point.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:25 pm I have a set of these new ones and they work very well in my soft silicone heads.

The nubbin on the back locates the pedestal so it doesn't rock side to side.

All of my MF irises work, (which is a great advantage since the cartridge eyes have a smaller iris than normal)

Since they are slightly smaller, (30mm instead of the regular 32mm), the EasyLashes, (V6 & V7), work fine, (so my girl can sleep with closed eyelids!). :D
Hey SH, thanks so much for the report. Your girl is a cutie!
Also big thanks for all your great input, it was invaluable in the design process!
I also need to thank TDF member AUselessNoob for the factory eye photos shown in my post above.

Babel99 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:53 pm Good stuff as usual MannequinFan! Really interested in one of these new set. I recently ordered a Starpery 148F with Hedy head ROS. Trying to figure out if I need the 30 or 32mm at this point.
Thanks Babel! The factory eye unit shown in my post above was from a Starpery doll (AUselessNoob's).
His doll review thread: viewtopic.php?p=2398033#p2398033
Hopefully the new EME version will work out. Just need to verify as there may be different variations out there.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, this month's sale will be ending soon. There's still a few EME sets and a TiltStand available to order.
The TiltStand is ready to go for immediate shipment...
https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/p/the-mf-store.html

In addition to the new V11 for silicone dolls, V11 for TPE dolls is also now available.
V11 features a refined pedestal to give the most movement possible for shallow sockets, and more accurate rotation.

EME-V11-TPE.jpg
EME-V11-TPE.jpg (99.61 KiB) Viewed 978 times

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Allocthogen wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:50 pm Got a set of your eyes forever ago and the lids. Still loving them. Recently had a bunch of broken wire problems in the old hands so went with your replacement hands. Had to do some mods to the skeleton and wrists to fit an old AFDoll, but they're great.

FYI, the eyehook hands fit M8 bolts perfectly. I used M8 tie rod ends because they already had little ball joints in them and everything else on the skeleton was M8.

Thanks for these pics! I'm considering getting these for my WM 160A, because the new balljointed hand skeleton didn't quite satisfy me with durability. The first finger broke really fast. I have fixed it several times, but it keeps coming of. Now after a small accident a 2nd finger is completely loose too, on the same hand. I can try to open the hand and fix it, but I have a feeling that it won't be the last time.

Does these MannquinFan hands feel durable to you? They look way more sturdy than the WM hand skeleton.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Hi MF,
We recently purchased a funwest 159. We tried a set of easy moves we purchased from you for our YL doll. Even with the screw adjuster all the way in, it appears that the socket depth is shallower. Do you have pedestals that are shorter? She’s got some bug eyes going and I’m attempting to give her a more sultry eyes closed look. Would love to purchase 2 more sets and get another 8 colors.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

limedoll wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:52 pm Hi MF,
We recently purchased a funwest 159. We tried a set of easy moves we purchased from you for our YL doll. Even with the screw adjuster all the way in, it appears that the socket depth is shallower. Do you have pedestals that are shorter? She’s got some bug eyes going and I’m attempting to give her a more sultry eyes closed look. Would love to purchase 2 more sets and get another 8 colors.
Hi Limedoll, when did you purchase your EMEs?
The pedestals are about as short as they can get with the new V11s and still function.
What I would recommend is try using just the dome part of the pedestal with a thin spacer under it, like a washer or two. You can also just use a little cotton behind like the factory eyes as you won't have much movement anyway with really shallow sockets. Either way you'll still have the easy change iris feature.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

MannequinFan wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:39 pm
limedoll wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:52 pm Hi MF,
Hi Limedoll, when did you purchase your EMEs?
The pedestals are about as short as they can get with the new V11s and still function.
What I would recommend is try using just the dome part of the pedestal with a thin spacer under it, like a washer or two. You can also just use a little cotton behind like the factory eyes as you won't have much movement anyway with really shallow sockets. Either way you'll still have the easy change iris feature.
MF
We purchased 2 sets in Oct of last year. Order # UC26J. Not sure of the version. I can order the newest version though and play with them. Is it possible to order some extra eyelids? They’re great for a quick change upper lash.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Mine are in the mail, eagerly awaiting their arrival!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

limedoll wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:22 pm We purchased 2 sets in Oct of last year. Order # UC26J. Not sure of the version. I can order the newest version though and play with them. Is it possible to order some extra eyelids? They’re great for a quick change upper lash.
OK, I found your order. Yours are the V10 version.
Do your pedestals have the removable wider base piece? If so you can gain a little space by removing them.
viewtopic.php?p=2072511#p2072511
Regarding extra eyelids, I also have them available from my Shapeways shop.

I did a quick study and I could reduce the pedestal base height by about 2.5mm using countersunk flat head screws with a 3mm thick base. However the screw would need to be epoxied to the base since there's not enough material for threads, so you would not be able to change out the screws like with the regular base. You would have about 3.5mm of height adjustment with the 3/8" screw...

Screenshot (112).png
Screenshot (112).png (124.05 KiB) Viewed 891 times

I think what I need to do is to make a depth gauge that can be inserted in the eye socket that would have depth markings for each screw length to give an idea of what's needed for a particular doll. It would be a PDF you could print on an ink jet or laser printer.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

JRG wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:07 pm Mine are in the mail, eagerly awaiting their arrival!
Hey JRG, thanks very much for your continued support! Looks like Thursday delivery!
😊

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

MannequinFan wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:09 pm
limedoll wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:22 pm We purchased 2 sets in Oct of last year. Order # UC26J. Not sure of the version. I can order the newest version though and play with them. Is it possible to order some extra eyelids? They’re great for a quick change upper lash.
OK, I found your order. Yours are the V10 version.
Do your pedestals have the removable wider base piece? If so you can gain a little space by removing them.
viewtopic.php?p=2072511#p2072511
Regarding extra eyelids, I also have them available from my Shapeways shop.

I did a quick study and I could reduce the pedestal base height by about 2.5mm using countersunk flat head screws with a 3mm thick base. However the screw would need to be epoxied to the base since there's not enough material for threads, so you would not be able to change out the screws like with the regular base. You would have about 3.5mm of height adjustment with the 3/8" screw...

Screenshot (112).png

I think what I need to do is to make a depth gauge that can be inserted in the eye socket that would have depth markings for each screw length to give an idea of what's needed for a particular doll. It would be a PDF you could print on an ink jet or laser printer.
Hi MF
Thanks for the help!
I haven’t measured the socket depths yet, but I will measure all 4 and get that info. I think I’m looking for around 1.75 mm, So I’m down with what your thinking. I know one of the WM heads has different depth’s because when I adjust the 2 eyes to match then remove the pedestals, one sits higher. But that’s no issue with the adjustment range you made. Great job!
As far as the countersink screw being molded in, not an issue to me.
Have you had any other feedback from a Funwest owner?

Thanks for the links, I can get several sets of lids, that’s awesome.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Alright folks, thanks to all that ordered in the October sale! Next sale is Saturday 11/4.

Below is a little PDF gauge you can download and print out to determine what screw size you will need for your EMEs.
It's set up for printing on 4" x 6" photo paper which works nicely to make a little card you can stick in the eye socket.
Make sure you print PDF at 100% full size. The card should be exactly 3" long if printed correctly.
EME screw selector.pdf
(27.29 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
screw selector-small.png
screw selector-small.png (12.3 KiB) Viewed 743 times

Just insert the card in the eye socket and note where the lower eyelid falls on the card.
As you can see below, the highest point of the lower eyelid falls just below the max line for the 3/8" screw, so the 3/8" screw should work for this eye socket. Since it's close to the line, the 1/2" screw may also work since there is a slight overlap with the adjustment.

If the eyelid falls in the yellow area on the card, then you would need the special compact base I posted about earlier. If in the red cross hatched area you'll just need to use some cotton padding under the eye as there won't be room for pedestals.

IMG_5297.jpg
IMG_5297.jpg (462.62 KiB) Viewed 743 times

INFORMATIONS