Sili Doll 135cm Summer Doll - Video / Photos (Updated 2019)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
newmort

Re: Sili Doll 135cm Summer Doll - Video / Photos (Updated 20

Post by newmort »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

The last available set of photos for this dolly have been posted to the first page, this time with Summer wearing a plaid skirt and tied up half shirt.

I took this photo set a while ago before selling her but forgot to edit the photos and left them stored, had some extra time today to get to them and finally get them posted.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the content for Summer, this topic is officially finished. Thanks for stopping by.

- Sate
Thanks for all the photos and helping me decide on purchasing Summer.

Sorry for asking a question after closing, but I was wondering how did you find the stockings and skirt to fit the summer doll?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

If it is the red skirt that came with another doll I purchased from Sinodoll, as for the stockings those came from eBay though you should be able to find them in other places; they're called sheer stockings one size (those in particular are a pink color).

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

FlViperGuy

Post by FlViperGuy »

I got my Summer doll about 6 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. She is GORGEOUS!!! Came with extra eyes (same color though) 4 wigs, and some assorted clothing. Initially it was a bit of a shock carrying a life size doll around and placing her in positions, and moving her without breaking off limbs. It's an acquired skill. I store her in my office seated in a chair on her pink blanket. Just so it's out of the way for making the bed and whatnot. As far as my impression with the physical aspect of her - my one change would be to mold these in a 'legs wide open' state so that future legs open activities would not result in the shockingly unexpected "giant cavernous hole" that happens. It takes away a lot of realism and makes entry quite loose with the exaggerated opening. My personal ratings, appearance and presentation is a solid 9/10. Easy of cleaning and care 7/10. The mouth is 9.5/10 but really needs a bit more depth. The butt is tight and accommodating and scores a 7/10. The vajayjay is loose and far too textured for realism and is a 4/10.

Ultimately next time I would buy a smaller and lighter doll. By the time you get all ready and prepared with trying warm a cold body it's almost enough to kill any spontaneity and mood. I would not buy again and actually regret this purchase. I think it's been used 4 times and I just use my favorite Fleshlight that ultimately gives me something this doll just cannot ever deliver: a toes-curled explosive finale without the physical exertion and effort required with 50lbs of dead weight.

Joshua3m
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sili Doll 135cm Summer Doll - Video / Photos (Updated 2019)

Post by Joshua3m »

I would need say that she looking really nice however was there any issue with delivery (leaving in EU) due to height of the doll ? I'm scared ordering and next not getting as it would be locked by border agency

greeneggs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sili Doll 135cm TPE Summer - Anna's Photo / Video Threa

Post by greeneggs »

Sate wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:27 am Afternoon,

Here the first new set of photos for the second Summer body, this time featuring the Mamasita head due to an order error. Will add more pictures to this post as I take them when time is available.

- Sate
never seen one stretch out like that..alien babe :D

INFORMATIONS