www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

All of my regular use dolls have their TPE ball heat welded in by my magic wand soldering iron with aluminum bulb end.
They clean out super easy and feel at least 90% real. Better than original IMHO.
I also use ID alcohol free toy cleaner and have had zero problems.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

So, what's the bottom line? Is there a plug or not-I wouldn't know if I saw it never having seen what they're suppose to look like. According to grimreefer, there should be a sort of rod in there from his photos.

Others that have an endoscope could possibly post pics of their girls as a reference to what it should look like perhaps. It's still odd to me I've cleaned her out no less than 5-6 times before and this was the first time any discoloration or smell ever came out on the Tampax. I wouldn't imagine the tubing from the Aquarian pump caused any damage. Once I insert it after cleaning I push it all the way in till it starts a sort of sucking sound, back off about an inch and let it blow then pull it out maybe two inches and let it blow a while then out another couple inches. In total this is about 3-4 hours of blowing plus at the end I use the blower mentioned earlier that blows considerably more volume than the pump and blows warm air. After all that, I can't image her still being moist inside. Might I add, she always has a coat of Vaseline before any "play time" so, you would think that would negate any moisture problem.

IF the plug isn't there or is damaged then any moisture from water, Peroxide, etc. can get in there and cause problems.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:In total this is about 3-4 hours of blowing plus at the end I use the blower mentioned earlier that blows considerably more volume than the pump and blows warm air. After all that, I can't image her still being moist inside.

IF the plug isn't there or is damaged then any moisture from water, Peroxide, etc. can get in there and cause problems.
Hummm... Wonder if that high volume of warm air caused the plug to distort and shift position...?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I'm dumbfounded ...

This sucks for you.

I have a brand new YL doll that you can bet your ass I am going to inspect.

I'll report back when.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hummm... Wonder if that high volume of warm air caused the plug to distort and shift position...?
I wouldn't think so. It's not that bad but stronger than the aquarium hose which has a barely distinguishable amount. With the long skinny attachment I use the amount of air is lessened. I don't insert it all the way just enough to get back to the "bottom". IF what's shown in my pics is a plug is looks like it's peeled back to me. I don't know what material the ball or plug is made from. If a little air will distort it they need to find a new material.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

siliconelover wrote:I'm dumbfounded ...

This sucks for you.

I have a brand new YL doll that you can bet your ass I am going to inspect.

I'll report back when.
Chomping at the bits to see yours.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

As far as I know the plug is just a hunk of TPE. Not sure how it's inserted though. I believe that's what you're seeing in the pick you posted of your other doll. In the one with the problem, I think it's there, but it's not in the right position anymore. How that happened... I have no idea or how to fix it.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I enlarged this better shot a bit with post processing and increased the brightness/sharpness for a better look.
Attachments
181023_171036aa.jpg
181023_171036aa.jpg (539.11 KiB) Viewed 1448 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is from another girl-looks nothing like the other one.
Attachments
181024_133438.jpg
181024_133438.jpg (402.48 KiB) Viewed 1443 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

On the first picture it seems that that plug or whatever it is, is melted away by heat or something. At least that I would make out if I compare those photos .......
I hope someone will come up with the right answer if that answer is not correct.

Strange situation and i like also to hear whats the couse is of problem.

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

They both look like they've got an open hole. I dunno...I have little to gauge either by.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Absolutely brand new WM 156. She arrived at my house at 1:30, but I didn't get home until 7:30. I guess one could say an endoscope got her virginity.
20181025_005813.jpg
20181025_005813.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
Again there's some kind of a rod/brace across the end of the vagina. I can only assume that's the plug.

Grim

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Overthink things and worry much? WOW?

TheMarineMike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheMarineMike »

Broven wrote:
ColColt wrote:
Is owning a doll really worth all this headache?
I'm currently debating that.
I have nothing to contribute here, but that made my laugh. ;)
Master-debating doll ownership...

Undeterred by all this, just need to be thorough with your lady. Noted!
RLSD/WM 162E Madison - Head #152 / Candy - Head #234 / Kim - Head #47
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123320

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Again there's some kind of a rod/brace across the end of the vagina. I can only assume that's the plug.
Hmmm...appears to be some yellowish/light brown discoloration in there similar to mine even with a new girl. I can see no rod of any sort in Rachael. Maybe sooner or later some vendor/mfr. will chime into this mystery and settle what it is and what needs to be done. I'm a total novice at this but the endoscope tells me something's amiss when 2-3 girls look different inside.

INFORMATIONS