www.wmdolls.com

Rachael Smells funny

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Rachael Smells funny

Post by ColColt »

MIGuy1740 wrote:Just throwing this out there ...and I may be crazy ....but.....

Maybe it's her time of the month!!!!!
That's nearly what it smelled like! Maybe I just hit something in there I hadn't hit before? Perhaps she had a gut busting orgasm I was unaware of.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

It kinda seems like your denying the only possibilities. It's either from a watery based substance getting inside the skeleton and rusting, or a watery based substance stagnating in the cavity. In either case you need to reevaluate your cleaning and drying procedures. IMHO.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

It could be oil . These tpe girls are like sponges and she was overloaded and released when you put the tampon in.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I'll just throw this out there since I recently switched cleaning methods.

I now use a shower based hose and douche nozzle system and the 1st couple of times I used it I was very surprised that running water through her for a full 2 minutes wasn't enough. I could still feel slickness. After experimenting with duration times I found I needed to run water through her for 4 to 5 minutes to get her completely clean. After that I use a very large lube injector to inject 91% alcohol in her. Then she gets aquarium pump air for HOURS, usually 3 or 4 hours.

Put simply, it's not an easy thing to clean, and I can't see peroxide spray and two tampons doing near enough.

Did you order an endoscope? I think a good inspection is in order.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I really don't think it's me. It wouldn't be brown and smell like that. I just spread her open again and inserted two Tampax again and shoved in the first one far enough to barley have enough string visible to be able to grasp it with a pair of needle nose pliers...nothing.

This is the first time with three different girls I've seen this before. However, I did order the endoscope to be able to see further in. I don't know how far I can get it in as the "wire" is flexible.

I wish I could evaluate the smell better. Still, the smell doesn't account for what that small piece of material was I saw just barely inside her about an inch that looked like a small piece of pinched off raisin. That is not from me and had no smell.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Afterwards, I remove the tubing and feel inside far as my fingers will go to see if she's dry.
I'm still thinking it's a little left over love nectar, but given the procedure above, maybe a bit of smuts under your nails got in there a time or 2 before...???

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Nope-hands are clean. I "scrub down" pretty good before sticking anything in her. :) The endoscope is on it's way. Maybe with Amazon Prime it'll get her no later than Tues-Wed.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I remember the surface to sub surface dirt a member or 2 were getting out of dolls during cleaning Samara being one another guy using a credit card & mineral oil or other release agent like a squeegee.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll be anxious to see what the endoscope shows. I think I'll try and take a picture of that small piece of material I found just inside her about an inch. I'll have to use my macro lens as it's no more than the size of a match head.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

OK-this is it. About the size of a match head with no distinguishable smell I could detect.
Attachments
_1DF6267a.jpg
_1DF6267a.jpg (607.86 KiB) Viewed 964 times

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Looks like molded cotton.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

itsalive.jpg
itsalive.jpg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 957 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

ColColt wrote:This is it. I've currently got her with an aquarium hose in her drying her out from the peroxide.

It almost smells like...a wet dog.

I think the aqurium hose is the problem. Junk on the hose even if you cant see it, it can be left behind en the tampon sucked/ absorbe that junk afterwards.

My mom has an aquarium, and she needs to clean the hose once a while becouse of the junk that attached on it.

It's just my first thought about it...... :whistle:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

The pic you too is of cotton mesh that the factory raps around the nuts, to help protect the TPE from snagging and ripping on the nuts. I'll see if I can dig up a pic for you.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Colt, you need to actually Clean the dolls cavity. Flush it out with soap/cleaner and water. Spraying ? some peroxide is not cleaning it properly. Foaming toy wash works great but some soap on your finger worked around in there will be fine. Fill a disposable water bottle with good old H2O and place it up against her opening and SQUEEZE. This will flush her out good. Do this a couple times finishing with cold clean water.

In the end, it doesn't matter what that thing is ( I think it is a piece of tampon that got caught in there and then, well, of course it is going to mold and stink). But if you were cleaning her VJ out well it would never have occurred.

Keep it Clean 8)
KeepItClean75_XL.png
KeepItClean75_XL.png (215.21 KiB) Viewed 946 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS