dollstudio.org

New arrivals: SY Doll SY-157 / weight ~52 kg

Dollstudio focuses on life-like dolls made of silicone and TPE, with products spanning from life-sized love dolls and manikins over miniature companions to 1/6 scale miniatures. Based in Europe, Dollstudio is an authorized vendor for respected manufacturers like Doll Sweet, Ruby13, Maidlee Doll, Dream Doll Creation, OR Doll, WM Dolls, YL Doll, JM Doll, Sanhui, Hitdoll, Onedoll, and Lovely Doll. By default, we're shipping from Germany with all customs and taxes cleared.
Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

New arrivals: SY Doll SY-157 / weight ~52 kg

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

SY Doll introduced yet another extremely heavy doll. The '3rd biggest ass' is called SY-157

This TPE doll has a body height of ~157 cm and weights ~52 kg (mfr specs).
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3545.jpg
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3545.jpg (698.77 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3552.jpg
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3552.jpg (717.65 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3531.jpg
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3531.jpg (983.97 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3538.jpg
sy-doll-sy-157-body-3538.jpg (335.82 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
The same warning applies as for the other 70 kg and 58 kg overweight ladies: You should think carefully how you are planning to handle a doll with such a weight.

Sandro

https://twitter.com/DollStudioEU/status ... 2735168513
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Zenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New arrivals: SY Doll SY-157 / weight ~52 kg

Post by Zenny »

I suppose it's a valid alternative to crossfit.
A dollhouse divided against itself cannot stand.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

She might make Guinness for that taint!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Zenny wrote:I suppose it's a valid alternative to crossfit.
:haha4:

Phew! Barely recovered from laughing!

She doesn´t look all that bad IMO, but the sheer weight of some of these dolls - not just SY, but others incl. Jinsan too - is just insane. I would not know how to even get these out of the box, Sandro is right to issue a warning to anyone thinking about getting a heavy one like this. Technique will only get you so far before gravity takes over, and you need to be in good shape to handle these heavyweights IMHO.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

there are two aspects for this very special doll. One is her body shape and if you consider her to be a beauty. Some like it, others don't. Let's leave it at that. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

As I mentioned elsewhere before, extremely voluptuous body shapes are a beauty ideal as old as humankind.
DSC05288.JPG
DSC05288.JPG (731.86 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
The above is a replica of an ancient figurine from Malta. Like the Venus of Willendorf or the Venus of Lespugue, these are very (neolithic) old ideals of beauty, possibly representing a fertility or mother goddess.

If you like a body shape like this, you are not alone. People have worshipped women like this for approximately 30,000 years ;-)

The other aspect is the weight. That's a physical fact. I am a bit sensitized about lifting weights because my mom just fractured half a dozend of vertebrate bones and had to go to hospital. Of course, she is an old woman with osteoporosis, but lifting weights beyond your individual limit can be more than just invonvenient.

Dolls with ~50 kg are borderline cases for most average males. The heavier SY Dolls - around 60 kg and around 70 kg - are not longer reasonable except for very few special cases (e.g. bodybuilders ;-)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Zenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zenny »

To be fair, we don't really know much about the nature of Venus figurines. The theory of worship basically amounts to some historians shrugging and saying, "Maybe?" There is likewise little evidence that they were ever considered a mainstream ideal of beauty.
That is not to put down people with a high percentage of bodyfat. Nor people that find it beautiful.

My own personal view is that if your lifestyle is causing you health problems, I will not encourage it. I will not tell the obese that they're beautiful, or encourage the alcoholic to drink because they're "fun." I could provide similar examples for underweight, lack of muscle tone, some chemically induced heroin chic.
Neither will I judge you for it. I hope you do it with open eyes, at least, but as long as you harm no other person, you're okay by me. And for the record, I don't think the doll would have had an unhealthy BMI, going by more recent findings.

Okay, went off on a tangent there.

This doll. I find her attractive. Not my ideal, but she's pretty enough. It's just that I'd lift her out of the box,
My comment was only directed at the weight. If I ordered her, odds are I wouldn't survive long enough to write a review.
A dollhouse divided against itself cannot stand.

INFORMATIONS