www.sino-doll.com

My starter doll - Sinodoll 161cm w/S4 heat&sound enroute

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My starter doll - Sinodoll 161cm w/S4 heat&sound enrou

Post by Peonyou101 »

Hi Blackcad, first I want to say welcome to the dollforum ^^. You could be a novel writer, I found your story very well write and very interesting to read so thankyou for sharing that ^^. I am a long time member here that owns lots of dolls and have a vast knowledge of dolls so I feel obligated now to help you after I enjoyed your story so much lol so I will take time and try to answer as many of your questions the best that I can.

I don't see it being a problem weither you started with a silicone doll or a tpe doll. Like others have said Silicone is more resilient to damage. I think Sino-doll was not a bad choice. Yes they are still new on here and not many people have one of them yet but they do look nice and since you are new to dolls I'm sure you will be more then satisfied with what you see when she arrives. I still remember when I got my first fullsized doll that look lifelike, seeing her in person for the first and seeing how realistic she looked was such a cool/jaw dropping experience and it made me think wow I can't believe something like this exist now a days and that I have one sitting right here in front of me. So I am sure you will feel the same way when you open up that box and see her for the first time.

With your physic you sound like you are in pretty good shape, you should have no problem with the weight of the doll and will have a easy time carrying your doll unless you have a bad back. I am only 5'6" and I use to workout alot to when I was younger and I still have no problem lifting heavy dolls that are 100lbs at my age of 40 so you should have no problems lol. For being a first time doll owner though there will be a learning curve before you get use to what's the proper/best way to carry a doll so the first couple times you try lifting your doll you might struggle a little but your body will adjust after a few times just like when you are trying out a new exercise you will struggle at first but after knowing the motions and the feel of it then it becomes alot easier. 2 best ways I like to use to carry my doll are these. First is the bridle position with one arm wrapped around below her legs close to the knee area and the other arm wrapped around her back while holding her against your body. Remember if your doll is too low like if she is laying on the floor then don't bend your back down to lift up her up, some people can throw out there backs doing that. Its alot better to bend your knees into a squat position to lift her so your using more of your arms and knee muscles to lift her while keeping your back straight when she is too low to lift up. The second way is kinda like a bear hug method. Like if my doll is on my bed and I need to lift her though a smaller area like a half opened door then I will use my left arm and put it behind her neck first to tilt her upper body towards me so I can get a better hold of her. Then I wrap my right arm around her back while hugging her body against mine and my left arm I put wrapped around her lower butt to lift her, lifting her like this I can safely carry her while she is in a standing position.

As for storing her somewhere hidden so that woman you like alot won't find out the best thing I can suggest is buying one of those metal doll storage cases that lays flat on the floor and you can put a lock on it also. Not sure if Sino-doll's sells those but you can try asking them. It looks like a long case musicians use to put instruments in it. You could just store it in the garage when your girl comes over and if your girl asks about it you can just say it belongs to a family member and you are just holding it on for them for now since they don't have room for it. A metal storage bed/case that goes into the back of a pickup truck will work just as well and can be locked up. Just make sure to put lots of padding inside before you put your doll in it. That will probably be your best way of hiding the doll unless you have the courage of being open and honest with her and telling her before the two of you had reconnected that you felt lonely at the time and had not been alone for the longest time and did not like how it felt so instead of doing stupid things including endless dating you want something to keep yourself grounded so you decided to try buying a doll to keep you company and to help you fill that void of being alone. But doing things that way I don't know how she would react, only you can guess since you are the one that knows her best lol. Also not sure if she would want you to get rid of the doll or if she would be ok with you keeping it while shes not around since you mentioned you would probably only get to see this girl once a month because of the distance. So ofcourse hiding said doll in the metal storage case will be the easy solution without having to explain anything and you will get to keep the doll to use when your girl is not around lol but I don't know how nosy your girl is and if she would try to find out what's locked in the box so you will have to use your own judgement there. For all we know maybe your girl is a member of this forum and she will be reading this as soon as I post it haha :whistle: :lol: . Anyways you should be alright, just use your own judgement like I said ^^. I hope all this info helps you ^^

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hiding a doll in the house isn't a wonderful idea. Should your real lady find a body in a cupboard, as that's what it will seem, will be the stuff of nightmares and you'll never see the real lady again.

Just don't think about it. You've got to be open. Perhaps even have your toy lady very respectably dressed sitting on the sofa as your companion when you're alone, as a piece of sculpture, art, and display of good taste. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Perhaps you might order the Chloé book and leave it lying around or the Scoonimdoll book. http://www.stellai-shop.com/shop-s-gb.html

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

blackcad wrote:I just looked at my post and 7 specific things I'd like to see if anyone has answers to:

1. Has anyone had problems with Canada Customs ordering a doll made in China?

2. How long does it usually take to receive your custom doll assuming Canada custom's doesn't hold it?

3. How can I hide it well enough in an apartment if my girlfriend stays with me? I have two closets...what is the best way to disguise it so she doesn't find it if she looks around.

4. I was told by the vendor that the ultra-soft vagina is only available with fixed vagina on the sinodoll 161..I couldn't find any info on that here..is this correct?

5. Is the sound option that I selected motion sensitive in that does she only make a sound if you tough/move her?

6. For the sound and heat....does she have to be plugged into an electrical outlet when using her or are there batteries for sound and heat?

7. And does the heat just heat the vagina?

Thanks a million

Cheers

Blackcad
I will try to answer some of your other questions even though I do not own a Sinodoll.

Normally for most doll manufacturers from the time you ordered your doll it will take 2 weeks to 1 month before you receive your doll, will take longer if they are really busy at the time with orders during a holiday season with sales going on at the time.

Just saw the picture of your closet, I guess instead of using the storage case I mentioned you could try hiding the doll in the very right corner of your closet hanging her up from her hanging hook. You can cover her up with some clothes also. Just make sure the clothes have been washed before so the color does not stain the doll. You can even use a piece of cardboard to use as a fake wall and put that in front of the doll also. But if your girl likes to dress you up and to look through your clothes in your closet then there is still a chance she will find the hiding spot lol

What the vendor said about the ultra soft vagina only being on built in vagina's should be true, I remember reading that also.

Not sure if the sound is motion or touch sensitive, you would have to ask Sinodoll or a vendor to find out.

I'm guessing for sound it should use some type of batteries and for the heat there should be a cord and adapter you plug into the doll on one end and the other end plug into the wall outlet. It might have a control also to control the temperature of the doll. Normally these heat functions they have on other dolls I've seen will heat up her arms, stomach, and vagina area in about 15mins before you use her. Not sure which parts of the Sinodoll will heat up so you will have to ask Sinodoll or a Vendor about that

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

I can't believe how awesome you guys are to give me such thoughtful advice! Thank you so much for all this help....I'm feeling like I'm making friends here.

Peonyou...thank you sp much for all the detailed info....such good information for a new owner like me....and you went one by one through my questions...I'd buy you a beer if you were here. I'm glad you appreciated my writing style....I'll be sure to update my personal stories as well to keep you interested.

Harem....I think you are obviously a really loyal and honest guy....most of us guys can aspire to be like you. There are two ways to go here....I'm just rekindling with a girl who very could well be the love of my life....I am 47...been married for over a quarter century...no kids...she's 38....and I have never felt so strongly for anyone.....and I have a bit of experience.....so I know how important it is for me to get this right....I need to think about how I would approach this...perhaps it's best to find the middle ground....wait till her flame is really burning white hot for me....when I will have a lot of cash in her love bank where the inevitable withdrawal that will occur when I tell her the truth doesn't submerge my account in the red...
.at that moment I think I may have to just tell her. In the meantime....when we don't live with eachother yet for any length of time over a weeak or two....I may have to hide my new beauty.

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

This might be a stupid question....but when she arrives and I hang her fom the steel bar in my closet from her back hook....do I need some sort of strap/hook to attach her to the bar? If so...where could I find that particular item. I'm not sure if my doll will come with all necessary hardware to mount her to the bar. And also will she be able to hand with her head still attached?

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi Blackcad,

4. I was told by the vendor that the ultra-soft vagina is only available with fixed vagina on the sinodoll 161..I couldn't find any info on that here..is this correct?

Yes,ultra-soft vagina is only available with fixed vagina.

5. Is the sound option that I selected motion sensitive in that does she only make a sound if you tough/move her?
For Sinodoll sound system,you may check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=106283

6. For the sound and heat....does she have to be plugged into an electrical outlet when using her or are there batteries for sound and heat?
For the heating,you need to plug into an electrical outlet for about 30-45 minutes,then unplug when she is warm enough; And you need to charge the head(battery inside) when there is no power/sound.

7. And does the heat just heat the vagina?

All over the body except the head,hands,boobs and feet.
Cheers
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Get the standing version. Then she will be happy to hide away standing up. Bolts can be removed in bed if you want.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

haremlover wrote:Get the standing version. Then she will be happy to hide away standing up. Bolts can be removed in bed if you want.

Best wishes

Harem
I did get the standing version. But I read somewhere in TDF that you shouldn't store a doll standing as it is very hard on the joints....is that true?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A good skeleton in my opinion should not be harmed by being stored standing.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

She left China yesterday...and is at Vancouver airport now. She's cleared customs! Rather than wait for 2 days for the expected arrival on Friday...I'm going to pick her up now!!!!
Christmas really came early this year!
Blackcad

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear. I hope she matches up to your excitement . . . or it's on my head.

However, I think you're going to have a wonderful honeymoon.

Look forward to hearing news.

She's going to need quite a lot of warming up this time of year.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blackcad »

The box....completely untouched by Canada Customs...
Attachments
20181219_154757(1).jpg
20181219_154757(1).jpg (164.5 KiB) Viewed 982 times
20181219_154932.jpg
20181219_154932.jpg (165.25 KiB) Viewed 982 times
20181219_154743.jpg
20181219_154743.jpg (158.21 KiB) Viewed 982 times
20181219_151138.jpg
20181219_151138.jpg (202.25 KiB) Viewed 982 times
20181219_150913.jpg
20181219_150913.jpg (786.5 KiB) Viewed 982 times
20181219_150358.jpg
20181219_150358.jpg (880.51 KiB) Viewed 982 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Oh man... Congratulations!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

With those tan lines she must have been somewhere hot. Don't let her freeze! She needs some clothes!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I did get the standing version. But I read somewhere in TDF that you shouldn't store a doll standing as it is very hard on the joints....is that true?
Laws of gravity mean there will be extra force on knee joints, but this doll is pretty light compared to most.
And her knees might seem tight at first.
If you hang her, we suggest making sure her feet are on something.
It can only distribute the weight accordingly.
Congrats on your SINO
Love,
Misumu, the Zone BCD Girl
Attachments
20181123_143917_Burst01.jpg
20181123_143917_Burst01.jpg (60.51 KiB) Viewed 912 times

INFORMATIONS