www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by bozzaa69 »

Needless to say, I never attempted to post pics of My "Kiara" doll here.

EarthboundMisfit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EarthboundMisfit »

Sorry to bring up a dead thread. Just wanted to chime in and say this seller seems to have a poor record of customer service in general, not just with dolls. This is based off feedback on their Etsy account (where yes, they also sell the dolls...totally surprised to see such on that site! lol)

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

I know this thread has gone quiet lately but there is quite a bit of information concerning Mistress Love Dolls that seems relevant.

1. the dolls sold on Mistress Love Dolls are purchased from a doll manufacturing company known as "GreatDolls" ( Zhongshan (sp?) Mengzhilu Smart Doll Technology Co. Ltd - as translated from Chinese by GOOGLE translator) based in China. Mistress Love Dolls uses the actual photos of the "GreatDoll" dolls he re-sells, which is a good point for him as he is presenting the product he actually sells.

As far as I can tell, Mistress is NOT an actual manufacturer, just a reseller posing as a factory. I don't understand why resellers do this, it makes no sense to me. The "Mistress" website has only been around for a couple of years. He has other online presences besides the Mistress Love Dolls website where he markets his resold dolls, including but not limited to Etsy, Roxy Supply Co. ( a mannequin and display company housed in the same building in NJ as his sex doll business) at least one other web based retail website showing the same shipping address and contact information as the "Mistress" site does. None of his websites work very well, so I am assuming he "designs" them himself or uses the web design software provided by his anonymous hosting service. The Public WHOIS information on the "Mistress" site registered through an anonymous hosting service based in Florida is shown here ...
Domain Name: mistresslovedolls.com
Registry Domain ID: 2309029372_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/
Updated Date: 2020-09-01T11:42:02Z
Creation Date: 2018-09-11T21:18:38Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-09-11T21:18:38Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 5335 Gate Parkway
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32256
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9027492701
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: afkkveoocug6na4nqnf9779lmq@domaindiscreet.com

2. The actual manufacturer and factory, GreatDolls, seems to mainly wholesale a lot of their low cost dolls to many re-sellers and drop shippers some of whom are disreputable re-sellers who use stolen photos of different dolls in their ads then bait and switch the dolls you buy. You don't find out until they send you the "pre shipping" photos of "your finished Doll" and it just doesn't match the one on the original ad photo but usually you have already paid for it and take it. That's what they count on. These disreputable re-sellers won't stand behind the product they sell and GreatDolls won't either. GreatDolls has been knowingly selling dolls with open ended internal vagina models for years and as far as I can see, no retail buyer ever gets true or fair compensation for having their defectively designed doll ruined because the Manufacturer (even though they have been advised of the defect many times) won't take 5 minutes and a ball of TPE or a heat gun and FIX their defectively manufactured product at the factory.

Sadly, the contact at "Mistress" has been notified multiple times of the vagina defect causing rusting of the skeletons and internal mold problem when moisture gets into the body of the dolls he has sold though the defective vaginal passage and responds by either ignoring the person contacting him or deleting negative reviews from his "Mistress" website, both of which are disreputable practices for any business person or offering short term "discounts"(on yet another defective product? that seems odd) or reportedly making some small refunds but never actually fixing the problem he has been notified of MANY times and is well aware continues to be a problem with his merchandise.

I highly recommend you request photos of any doll you are thinking of purchasing with some changes such as different colored eyes or wig along with an identifying sign and if the seller balks, move on unless you think the doll you are getting is still a deal. IF the doll doesn't look like the one in their ad, send them side by side photos and challenge them if they continue to claim it is the same doll "With different makeup" or some other dumb excuse. Then move on if they continue to lie to you because you now know they will not stand behind their crappy product.
I learned the hard way after purchasing my first doll, which was a knock off unbranded doll at an only slightly discounted price compared to known manufacturers with an ad using photos of a well known doll.. Although I still love having her around and did some searching I was never able to determine her real creator. She is still fun and I'm not sorry I bought her, just that the seller (now gone from that abandoned website - they have another website (VeaLove) selling different unbranded dolls now under a different name.) And that's a whole other story ...
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

I have purchased 2 different dolls from this site and my experience with David has been great. He has responded to every email I have sent about specifics, quality, etc at least within a couple hrs. I have received both times exactly what I ordered and within 4 days time (From New Jersey to TN). The boxes are sealed well and packed well. I realize not everyone is going to have a great experience all the time and there is always going to be issues when dealing with the public when you are in a resell business as with any resell company. It's absolutely impossible to please and make everyone happy! I can't speak for anyone but myself here but when I make another purchase it will be through David again. He's a reseller just like most of the companies on here. He gets great deals on ordering multiple dolls at one time and resells. I'm assuming that's why he can offer the deals he does. I have owned several WM dolls, YL dolls, and Realdolls in the past since I've joined this forum in 09 and these Mistresslovedolls are just as great quality as the higher priced ones!! Just giving my insight on this site and personal experience like everyone else does on here! :)

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

esp wrote:I have purchased 2 different dolls from this site and my experience with David has been great. He has responded to every email I have sent about specifics, quality, etc at least within a couple hrs. I have received both times exactly what I ordered and within 4 days time (From New Jersey to TN). The boxes are sealed well and packed well. I realize not everyone is going to have a great experience all the time and there is always going to be issues when dealing with the public when you are in a resell business as with any resell company. It's absolutely impossible to please and make everyone happy! I can't speak for anyone but myself here but when I make another purchase it will be through David again. He's a reseller just like most of the companies on here. He gets great deals on ordering multiple dolls at one time and resells. I'm assuming that's why he can offer the deals he does. I have owned several WM dolls, YL dolls, and Realdolls in the past since I've joined this forum in 09 and these Mistresslovedolls are just as great quality as the higher priced ones!! Just giving my insight on this site and personal experience like everyone else does on here! :)
Glad to hear you had no problems with MLD or with David ESP. Unfortunately, judging by the posts in this thread, others have not been as lucky with their experience with he and his company. My concerns are very simple, if he is honest and reputable, why does he insist that he owns a doll factory when he doesn't and why does he delete negative comments and comments/reviews that publicize serious problems with at least some of the dolls he sells!

ESP.
How long have you owned your two dolls and did you check to see if they had any unplugged passages that have caused most of the internal rust and subsequent skeletal problems as well as mold and odor problems with many of the dolls he retails?
How have they both stood up over time to regular use?

I was emailing him concerning a doll I found interesting and all was fine until I requested photos of that doll with some minor changes he assured me were "no problem", he refused to do so. That made me suspicious as to why, if as he claimed, that he actually had everything he needed there to sell the doll to me with the customizations he agreed were easy to do, he would refuse to take photos so I could see the doll. I tried to explain that under no circumstances would I pay in advance for an unseen product. I then asked him what he was doing to address the problem with unplugged vaginal passages allowing fluids to enter the body cavity and cause the numerous problems reported with rusting and mold by other buyers and what he was doing to correct that situation. He sent me a cryptic reply and stopped answering my inquiries.
Messages to the actual manufacturer in China concerning the open unplugged passages go unanswered.
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

keeponmoving
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by keeponmoving »

My first full-sized doll was purchased from Mistress Love Dolls. I couldn't be happier. Good doll at a great price.

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

keeponmoving wrote:My first full-sized doll was purchased from Mistress Love Dolls. I couldn't be happier. Good doll at a great price.
Hi keeponmoving,
Thanks for your input. Could you share which doll model (size) you purchased from MLD, how long you have had her and whether or not she has been checked for an open internal end in her passages? Thanks, just trying to see how extensive a problem the open ended holes are in these products.
Thanks, Gramps

Blade Runner 1982

keeponmoving
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by keeponmoving »

To my knowledge, none of their dolls have a TPE plug in the vagina. I confirmed this on my doll with a cheap wi-fi endoscope. I knew this going into my purchase and as an easy fix I cut and fashioned a TPE ball out of an old TPE onahole I had, soaked it in baby oil, and inserted it into the hole with skinny forceps. That very simple fix was worth it to me because you save so much money with a doll from that company. If you don't feel you can do that, and/or don't want to use condoms, you might want to just spend extra money on a more top-tier doll. Tons of options.

Cheers!

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

BadGrampy wrote:
esp wrote:I have purchased 2 different dolls from this site and my experience with David has been great. He has responded to every email I have sent about specifics, quality, etc at least within a couple hrs. I have received both times exactly what I ordered and within 4 days time (From New Jersey to TN). The boxes are sealed well and packed well. I realize not everyone is going to have a great experience all the time and there is always going to be issues when dealing with the public when you are in a resell business as with any resell company. It's absolutely impossible to please and make everyone happy! I can't speak for anyone but myself here but when I make another purchase it will be through David again. He's a reseller just like most of the companies on here. He gets great deals on ordering multiple dolls at one time and resells. I'm assuming that's why he can offer the deals he does. I have owned several WM dolls, YL dolls, and Realdolls in the past since I've joined this forum in 09 and these Mistresslovedolls are just as great quality as the higher priced ones!! Just giving my insight on this site and personal experience like everyone else does on here! :)
Glad to hear you had no problems with MLD or with David ESP. Unfortunately, judging by the posts in this thread, others have not been as lucky with their experience with he and his company. My concerns are very simple, if he is honest and reputable, why does he insist that he owns a doll factory when he doesn't and why does he delete negative comments and comments/reviews that publicize serious problems with at least some of the dolls he sells!

ESP.
How long have you owned your two dolls and did you check to see if they had any unplugged passages that have caused most of the internal rust and subsequent skeletal problems as well as mold and odor problems with many of the dolls he retails?
How have they both stood up over time to regular use?

I was emailing him concerning a doll I found interesting and all was fine until I requested photos of that doll with some minor changes he assured me were "no problem", he refused to do so. That made me suspicious as to why, if as he claimed, that he actually had everything he needed there to sell the doll to me with the customizations he agreed were easy to do, he would refuse to take photos so I could see the doll. I tried to explain that under no circumstances would I pay in advance for an unseen product. I then asked him what he was doing to address the problem with unplugged vaginal passages allowing fluids to enter the body cavity and cause the numerous problems reported with rusting and mold by other buyers and what he was doing to correct that situation. He sent me a cryptic reply and stopped answering my inquiries.
Messages to the actual manufacturer in China concerning the open unplugged passages go unanswered.
Why does it matter if he says he's a factory or not? He never made that claim to me that he physically produced the dolls in New Jersey. He's just sitting on a bunch of dolls that he received a great deal on because he bought them in bulk. In my opinion that's the way to go to make the most money especially when he can sell them for so cheap. In essence he is a factory. A storage factory I guess. Lol As for the deleting of negative comments, etc I can't answer that because my experience was great. If he is doing that then I agree that's not great business practices. And companies won't last that can't take care of their customers.
I haven't owned my 2 that long and that's because I just recently got back into the feeling of wanting that companionship again. I'm extremely happy with both of them but I guess I've gotten weaker in my old age because I don't remember them being this heavy. Lol. I don't see any hole in the cavity of my Tiffany and I haven't checked my Tara because I actually put her in the box to heavy to deal with unfortunately. But I'm not really that worried about a piece of TPE missing at the end of the cavity myself because I use a condom and clean every thing in detail right after. Plus these dolls are so cheap that I could easily buy another one if I see any issues.
I honestly didn't need any customizations myself. I figured he couldn't do any of that stuff because he already ordered the finished products in bulk quantity and had them there already. I know some of the options are S, M, L breast size and tan or regular skin TPE. That's all I pretty much needed to know is if he had what I requested in stock and if so I ordered it. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with him. If I had that experience you had I would have just cut the communication off completely and move on to another company. There's many out here!

Carolinaguy1228
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Carolinaguy1228 »

I’ve spent some time looking over this site. It does seem related to another. Reviews on site and Facebook page seem legit. I’ve seen some dolls posted on here from that company. Look nice. May be worth a try or two at that price.

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

CLEARLY Claimed in the first paragraph of the "ABOUT US" information...
"ABOUT US"
"M******* L*** D**** is located in XXXXXXXXXX XX.( Name and Location edited) We are the owner and manufacturer of our dolls, which is how we are able to sell them at such low prices. Our factory in China is committed to creating the perfect partners for you."

Buyer beware! Please read the complete thread for this topic!

The simple fact that this seller distorts the truth in his own "about us" information claiming he owns a factory that he doesn't own should set off a red flag that should a problem occur, they may not properly support their paying customers if they have any problems.

Blade Runner 1982

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

Carolinaguy1228 wrote:I’ve spent some time looking over this site. It does seem related to another. Reviews on site and Facebook page seem legit. I’ve seen some dolls posted on here from that company. Look nice. May be worth a try or two at that price.

Carolinaguy, did you ever end up making a deal with esp for one of his two recently purchased MLD dolls both of which he currently has for sale on TDF? If you do buy one from him or the website, unless you plan to use a condom every time - check that the vagina is not open to the insides of the doll's body, you may have to plug it to prevent future rusting and possible mold problems as has happened to others. (documented in this thread, worth a read for sure!), good luck either way. The MLD dolls definitely are very inexpensive.

Blade Runner 1982

Phoenix602
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Phoenix602 »

I have bought from them. Everything came as it was suppose to and holding up
just fine. Limited customization

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I have two from them, The are now both about a year old. Very happy with them. Better than most other Low Cost dolls I've seen.

If they offered Shrugging shoulders, with a hinged neck I would pay whatever extra they would charge.

I do not endorse buying them. But just sharing my experience.

IMG_3845.jpg
IMG_3845.jpg (543.95 KiB) Viewed 1779 times
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Tracks
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tracks »

Anybody have pics of the new doll “Faye” they have posted? Looks like pics from another manufacturer on their site. Anybody know which one?

INFORMATIONS