www.wmdolls.com

Babe alert! Natasha is on her way!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Babe alert! Natasha is on her way!

Post by terabyte »

Very nice! Thank you for the update!

TheDuke69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheDuke69 »

Nice Doll and pics TheDude512!! She is a stunner for real! Just ordered myself a 155 DD with head #273, I was balancing between head #52, #159 and #273. Finally I looked in their eyes and was sold by the new #273 head!
Hope she looks as I planned when I receive the first factory pics!! :O
Thanks for the pics and keep posting some! Great photo job! :D :thumbs_up:

btasqan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by btasqan »

TheDude512 wrote:Sorry it took so long guys, but here are a few more of Natasha with blonde hair, honestly I can’t decide which way I like her better!
Hi, can you tell me where you bought the thong? I am looking for a vendor who sells well fitting doll clothing.

TheDuke69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheDuke69 »

TheDude512 wrote:Natasha wanted to say goodnight because we haven’t been on for a while, and went brunette again!
Wow!! TheDude512... If that doesn't make you wanna stay home, nothing will!!!!! Stunning! :!:

TheDude512
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheDude512 »

Hey guys I’m selling Natasha because she just sits in a climate controlled storage unit because I can’t make much time for her anymore. She has one broken finger wire and some blemishes above her left armpit, other than that she’s in perfect shape! I’ll let her go for $1100 plus shipping and no less. Shoot me a message if interested.

INFORMATIONS