www.irontechdoll.com

Anjolie, my Irontech 168 slim, has arrived

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Sixugliness

Re: Anjolie, my Irontech 168 slim, has arrived

Post by Sixugliness »

Panther68 wrote:
Sixugliness wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Nope, my new 168 is exactly 45.3 kg with only bikini and thin sandals as photographed here. Ayumi comes in over 46 kg with her Lululemon outfit and kneehigh boots, pictured further down with all the Irontech dolls lined up side by side. From just eyeballing it, it looks as if the difference between all three dolls is the leg length. All three torsos appear to be the same in length, hence my 163 fits in Carrie's tops very well. See how well the black leather jacket fits my 163. Will get measurements. For the record in the second photo, my 163 has 3 inch heels, my new 168 has 2.5 inch heels and Ayumi has 2 inch heels.
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG
Excellent photos, what doll is the one to the left in the first picture?
That is my SY 164 doll. I ordered her a day before SY was booted off the forum. I can still post photos of her, but can't promote her. I did do a recent shoot of her in a cycling kit with my high end road bike. Will post that very soon. Here are some other photos of her.
Thank you, thought she was a 6YE 163cm doll.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

High Country wrote:She is so fun and hot looking in the jeans-jacket, and the frosty/streaky hair looks just like the current trends - Really love it!
Thanks HC, well, I can thank DL2 for picking out the wig. His Florida gal is getting used to California life. :razz:
Dollicious2 wrote:Smashing outfit
Victoria secret and Guess make a great combo
I need my own place with nice backyard terrace for my girls to frolic
That's a nice sun deck
DL2
Well, at least in Florida, a home is still affordable. The sunroom works great for the gals as it is typically very windy, cool and foggy around here. Mischa's favorite place to lounge around in the afternoon.
Attachments
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG (414.94 KiB) Viewed 435 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

All I can say Panther68, is that ALL your girls are stunning! :thumbs_up:
The posing and photography, both at home and on the road, are brilliant.
I never tire of browsing your photo threads and oggling your gorgeous girls. :mrgreen: :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thank you djc, really appreciate your comments as I feel a bit guilty for not replying to your's and others threads. Feeling a bit spread out right now.

INFORMATIONS