cloudclimax.co.uk

She's Arrived! JY 153cm "Eileen" (re-christened Natalie)

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: She's Arrived! JY 153cm "Eileen" (re-christened Natalie)

Post by DG »

Congratulations, scrublord! She is beautiful and you dress her very well. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Heh, thanks.

I dunno about dressing them well. To be honest I don't have that much time to dress and photograph my dolls. Mostly I just put them in things I can put on / take off quickly and easily...kimonos, beach wraps, underwear, bikinis etc. Sometimes I just wrap them in plush blankets to keep the dust off. But I do try to get good quality stuff for them.

Maybe when I have more time on my hands I will get some more "sophisticated" outfits and show them off.

Really glad I decided to get some jewellery though. Even something as simple as a choker necklace and earrings really adds personality I've found. Will definitely invest in some more.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Xellikor The Dragon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Xellikor The Dragon »

Wow, another model I've had my eye on and she does not disappoint! Congrats Scrublord!!!

One quick question, is it possible for you to enter her vag hole from the doggystyle position? I have the YL 158cm model myself, and as a guy with average proportions I find it rather difficult to do doggy comfortably. Wondering if the love hole placement on this model make doggy time less of a chore.

INFORMATIONS