https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Keira's outdoor adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Keira explores Norway (outdoor pictures)

Post by Tsall »

LoneRanger wrote:I don't know but I have been told that snow is cold 8O Won't her cute buns be frozen soon!! :lol:
Yes, snow is cold, even in Norway. :D
But Keira is a tough lady and wanted those pictures. And it was only for a short time.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

These are awesome Tsall - thanks for sharing! :thumbs_up:

Reminds me of this I saw the other day which was kinda cool. Traditional Viking wedding.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-coup ... e-20180905
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Glad I ran across this. Great photos Tsall, Keira looks great conquering the high peaks. Glad she had a pocket to get warm inside. 8)

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Thank you Silicone Lovers, I'm glad you like them.
That traditional viking wedding looks very interesting and I like what the husband said about Vikings: "Vikings were no more terrible than any other group of people living at that time."

Thanks for stopping by, Slew. The high peaks, especially those hidden in the clouds, are one of many reasons for me to visit Norway more often. Of course with Keira.

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Wow she is a lovely girl and that was a wonderful set of photographs. The perfect setting. Norway has some wonderful countryside.
I wonder if I will ever get to see snow in my lifetime. Down here in Oz I feel a little bit like luke Skywalker trapped on Tatooine. Nothing but heat, sand and Dust... :roll:
And plenty of bushfires at the moment taking over the country... 8O
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Ah, another travelling doll.
Tsall wrote:On our way to Trollstigen I found a small stream where Keira could refresh herself. ... Okay, okay, I admit it. Because I wasn't paying attention, she fell down in the stream.
You sure she didn't jump in it? I imagine a Viking doll wouldn't have any issues with that.
A little later Keira wanted to take a break. Once more we can see Vestre Stigbotthornet in the background.

She seems a bit scarcily cled for sitting in the snow, and that afer a swim in a cold stream!
These are all pictures with Keira that I have from this trip. I hope you enjoyed them and I hope I will do such adventures more often.
And did you?
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Thanks for stopping by, OlmanOz.

Kim, thanks for your nice comments.
You might be right and she jumped into the water and I just missed that. :D
Sadly I didn't take any outdoor pics with her since then. I had her with me on last years UK doll meet but mostly forgot her. I was to much focused on Mara, one of my life size dolls.
But right now I'm thinking about visiting Norway in September. Maybe I will do it and if I do it and will take Keira with me, of course.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Keira's outdoor adventures

Post by Tsall »

It took long, but I started to take Keira to other places (and take pics). I've adjusted the topic title as the upcoming pics are not from Norway. Let's see what Keira and I can find.

As a start Keira follows one of Lexi's adventures. About a year ago Lexi visited an opencast mine and an abandoned autobahn (Lexi's adventures). From the first pic I was almost sure that I know where those places are. I asked Kim/EBF and got confirmation. I had the idea to check them out, but never did. :(
Some days ago EBF's Allison and Wolfrich's Bernadette visited those places too (My phicen want to explore the world). Now I had to check them out. :D

Keira visited those places yesterday.

The church ...

... the abandoned autobahn ...

... and the opencast mine ...

Keira wasn't super happy with the pic at the church and therefore visited that place once more today.

In a nearby hiking area she found a tower with a good view.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

:haha4: So apart from people who follow her thread, now Lexi also has someone who follows her footsteps.

I have reason to believe that the picture of Keira on top of that tower in the hiking area, is near where the picture of Allison and Bernadette taking a rest was taken (that was at the bottom of that hiking area).

I love the pics! It seems these places are going to be a main attraction for dolls! And I'm glad that Keira is travelling again.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

It is nice to see the pictures also with Keira.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Don't worry Kim, Keira might look like a dangerous pirate or warrior but has a very friendly heart and doesn't harm anyone. She put her sword and knife away a long time ago. So Lexi doesn't need to fear about her.
Not sure if those places are a main attraction, but it looks like some mini dolls have a big interests in them.

Thanks Wolferich. It was nice to see Bernadette at those locations.

I found another pic from the first day I like to share.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Tsall wrote:I found another pic from the first day I like to share.
[imgthm]https://tsall.eu/tdf/keira/Keira_20200920_185125_1314_thumb.jpg[/imgthm]
That is a great image :thumbs_up: Must have been fun on the road taking these images 8)

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

This is such a great photo.
I love it, everything about it is right. :thumbs_up:
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Tsall wrote:Don't worry Kim, Keira might look like a dangerous pirate or warrior but has a very friendly heart and doesn't harm anyone. She put her sword and knife away a long time ago. So Lexi doesn't need to fear about her.
Oh, I don't worry. Lexi is pretty much fearless. And she's unarmed too! Although she has a car, which can be dangerous :? But her driving has much improved, so I don't think she will accidentally run over Keira!

I love the colours in that picture!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Thanks Nes. Yes, it's much fun to go out and enjoy the sun, do some hiking and take pics with and without doll. I hope to do this more regular.

Thank you Wolfrich. The more I lok at that pic the more I like it myself.

God to know that Lexi is fearless, Kim. Keira has good reflexes. In an emergency she jumps to the side or over Lexis the car. :D
I think autumn and a deep sun makes those beautiful colours.

INFORMATIONS