www.siliconelovers.com

Another puchase from Silicone Lovers!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
koth707
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Another puchase from Silicone Lovers!

Post by koth707 »

(late to the party)

congrats on having 2 dolls! I want to order a second also, after I get my first one
They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear!

Fenrir

Re: Another puchase from Silicone Lovers!

Post by Fenrir »

Hey thanks koth707!

Just reporting in that the JY doll's spine snapped after a few uses. Seems she can't handle getting boned, heh. My first doll, WM 170M, is still going strong with no spine issues. Not sure how I can fix the spine on the JY doll, she is still a great doll, with a nice ass for anal, but now she's broken.

However, I haven't soured on Silicone Lovers, as it's not their fault, but I could use some help.

I'm also lusting pretty hard for this doll though: https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... up-rozanne

INFORMATIONS