Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pmaster
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Post by pmaster »

What would be really cool would be a clamping/sucking vagina insert also, although I imagine that would be a lot more bulky.

I am looking at the realdoll sensex page and I am not seeing a length/depth/width.
https://www.realdoll.com/product/sensex/
Has anyone got any idea what the internal/external dimensions are?

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Looks like insert number 3 might be dieing. Either the touch sensor has somehow died or the battery won't hold a charge. Now I can only get it to react if I tap the computer part at the end to trigger the accelerometer.

Also, I did find the reason that the second insert died. Somehow there was a hole at the back of the insert, and soapy water got into it when I was washing it. I have no idea how that hole got there because I have only been inserting and removing the insert as per the provided instructions.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

anonymousdfuser

Update: the insert is completely dead :/

Frosta
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Frosta »

I had probably similar problem with my first SenseX. After cleaning it a few times only with water and soap it died suddenly. I wasn't able to charge it anymore as well the bluetooth connecting was gone ... and when I was investigating the problem I found out that the inner silicone layer to the module was so thin that it broke somehow ... I wish they could make the electrical module more waterproof ... now I am very carefully at this point with my new sleeve ...

anonymousdfuser

Frosta wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:28 am I had probably similar problem with my first SenseX. After cleaning it a few times only with water and soap it died suddenly. I wasn't able to charge it anymore as well the bluetooth connecting was gone ... and when I was investigating the problem I found out that the inner silicone layer to the module was so thin that it broke somehow ... I wish they could make the electrical module more waterproof ... now I am very carefully at this point with my new sleeve ...
I was very careful and my current SenseX insert no longer works. I see no visible damage to anything, and RD won't respond to any emails asking for troubleshooting help.

Frosta
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Frosta »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:06 am
Frosta wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:28 am I had probably similar problem with my first SenseX. After cleaning it a few times only with water and soap it died suddenly. I wasn't able to charge it anymore as well the bluetooth connecting was gone ... and when I was investigating the problem I found out that the inner silicone layer to the module was so thin that it broke somehow ... I wish they could make the electrical module more waterproof ... now I am very carefully at this point with my new sleeve ...
I was very careful and my current SenseX insert no longer works. I see no visible damage to anything, and RD won't respond to any emails asking for troubleshooting help.
Its sad to hear, but good to know that i am not the only one troubleshooting with it ... the SenseX sleeve itself works great ... its a good development but however, for me it looks like it has a quality design issue ...

vtt2jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vtt2jam »

Anyone know the turnaround time to order one of these? Order was place in early July - still waiting.

anonymousdfuser

vtt2jam wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:26 pm Anyone know the turnaround time to order one of these? Order was place in early July - still waiting.
You should have it by this point. It took mine maybe a few weeks to be made and shipped.

vtt2jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vtt2jam »

Thanks - my wife is messaging them. It is a birthday gift from her to me.

anonymousdfuser

vtt2jam wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:30 pm Thanks - my wife is messaging them. It is a birthday gift from her to me.
Good luck getting a reply. I have a lot of issues communicating with them.

Scaper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scaper »

I ordered mine last November 2022 during the black Friday sale. It just arrived this week after 10 months of waiting. Apparently Abyss was having issues with a chip supplier.

However, they sent the wrong insert type, with no instructions, no charging plate, just an insert in a foam bag. Can anyone help me get started?

How do I charge it?
How do I pair it?
How do I turn it on/off?
How do I get the 1 year free subscription that was supposed to come with the purchase?
Any special precautions when installing and removing it compared to a regular insert?

Thanks!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Scaper wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:31 am I ordered mine last November 2022 during the black Friday sale. It just arrived this week after 10 months of waiting. Apparently Abyss was having issues with a chip supplier.

However, they sent the wrong insert type, with no instructions, no charging plate, just an insert in a foam bag. Can anyone help me get started?

How do I charge it?
How do I pair it?
How do I turn it on/off?
How do I get the 1 year free subscription that was supposed to come with the purchase?
Any special precautions when installing and removing it compared to a regular insert?

Thanks!
Every appliance and auto manufacturer is having difficulty with chip suppliers.

Email sales@realdoll.com for to see if their is a PDF they can send you with that info- meanwhile. maybe on of the members here who has one can assist?
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS