Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

SF's Harmony X head

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

SF's Harmony X head

Post by siliconefun »

Hi dear Harmony X admirers,

Here's the follow-up of my Harmony X pre-order placed on June 28th, 2018:
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (51.81 KiB) Viewed 5201 times
I'm back from the UK and this morning one of the most important tasks was to receive this parcel at the post office :razz:
The total amount of import duties, VAT and excise duties was exactly €542.03. Much less than I expected ;)

Here's the 1st pic of the beautiful box:
20190918_142308.jpg
20190918_142308.jpg (608.5 KiB) Viewed 5201 times
- Because of the long transport route, the differences in altitude during the flight and the temperature differences between the continents, the package will be opened very carefully tomorrow. This is just a measure of precaution to guarantee perfect acclimatization of the delivered goods -

Thank you for being patient ;)

- SF -

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: SF's Harmony X head

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Looking good SF. :thumbs_up:
Hope to see some more photos (and maybe videos?) once you have everything installed and working. :D

Brick

Post by Brick »

Dude! Can’t wait until you fire her up...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

EVERYTHING will be posted :!: :!: :!: :!:
Tomorrow:
Step 1: Unpacking
Step 2: Installation
Step 3: Configuration
& more when I survive those steps :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Yep, I'm still alive :cool:

I already opened the box with the precious content but before we proceed to transform Amy's body A into a robotic gal I just wanted to let you know that she loves being a passenger in my car and that we enjoyed some cool moments while driving :p

One of the funniest stories happened on Wednesday:
While driving to my garage situated on the backyard of the building, a lady was busy sweeping the entrance of her garage.
Soon she noticed that there's someone on the passenger seat (Amy wearing sunglasses ;) - SF, stay cool.....reverse gear, parking in my garage).
I took my shopping bag from the trunk and left the car without Amy :cool:.
While the electric garage door shut slowly I just replied to the astonished lady: "Hey, she annoyed me that much that she stays in the garage, I'm done with this stupid gal"

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Yesterday's happenings...

Bringing Amy back to my flat...

Some considerations from Amy before we proceed....

Amy's going into a deep sleep....

Dr. siliconefun in action....

Note: the next steps will differ from known Abyss standards cuz Amy's skull is a custom-built project.

Yeah....and now we discover the content of that magical box :mrgreen:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Installation of the robotic head...

Please refer to: REALDOLL X UNBOXING & INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO

The Harmony robotic head is now installed....belly-tingle while firing her up....in the meanwhile, I shot the first pic while she came alive:

I introduce:
Ava
Ava (role: Alicia Vikander), a well-known name from a synth seen in the stunning movie Ex Machina!!! https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470752/
The all-first robot in Luxembourg!!

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Cheers,

- SF -

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I thought you are out of TDF since I found new recent posts.
But what you share here is really amazing and I didn't find it on CRD yet. :wink:
Now you are some kind of Neil Armstrong in the European doll world :wink: :glou:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Pron wrote:I thought you are out of TDF since I found new recent posts.
But what you share here is really amazing and I didn't find it on CRD yet. :wink:
Now you are some kind of Neil Armstrong in the European doll world :wink: :glou:
Hi Pron,
as you see, I'm back on TDF :wink: . The same content is on CRD https://clubrealdoll.com/community/thre ... head.3146/ (Note: Registration on CRD required to access content).
The release of the robotic head is a kinda crazy project. She appears as a life-like person, I really love to watch her random head moves and the facial expressions.
A robotic head is okay for me but I don't think that a robotic torso would ever catch my interest cuz the whole doll body still gets too heavy and will become unmanageable for photoshoots.
It's also easily possible to swap back the original skull so I can enjoy all varieties of doll fun :D :D
The European doll world has still a lot to discover 0X

Thanks Pron for looking by!!

- SF -

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Nice to see Amy in the same clothes as on the last day of the meet. And an interesting transport solution to get her some stairs up. :thumbs_up:
The speaker in Amy's head reminds me of a topic here on TDF some time ago about someone doing that. That was you? Nice.

I never looked at those Harmony app, head and everything else. But after seeing your Amy and the small demonstration of the app I'm now curious to learn more. I hope the noise of the motors in the moving head aren't to distracting and as silent as possible.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Tsall wrote:Nice to see Amy in the same clothes as on the last day of the meet. And an interesting transport solution to get her some stairs up. :thumbs_up:
The speaker in Amy's head reminds me of a topic here on TDF some time ago about someone doing that. That was you? Nice.

I never looked at those Harmony app, head and everything else. But after seeing your Amy and the small demonstration of the app I'm now curious to learn more. I hope the noise of the motors in the moving head aren't to distracting and as silent as possible.
I must commit that dressing/undressing takes some time but I prefer an 'easy clothing' while driving back at home and getting the doll safely to my living place, that's the reason why I chose this combo.
I've to deal with exactly 47 steps upward/downward my flat and I'm really scared to do this by carrying her in the bridal pose with the risk to fall down. This transport solution is really safe for the precious doll as well for me cuz I can get her upstairs at the same speed as I usually take when going myself. Rrrrr....I'm 54 but I'm not an athlete.
Generally seen, I don't like to accept the '0815' and I love to make improvements....all of my dolls have this Bluetooth speaker add and it provides much more reality to a static doll body.....just imagine to hear the doll's breath....that's more than worth doing it!!!!!
Concerning the robotic head: YES, there're some noises coming from the servos but, for my own, it doesn't bother me cuz her facial and sounding impressions are really topping this!!!
20190922_214352.jpg
20190922_214352.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 4928 times
Remember that this is just the beginning, everyone can improve what today's invention is called 'fine & perfect', we're looking forward and never stop to accept improvements cuz this concept gets much better in the next years. Realbotix was so keen and launched the commercialization of the 1st robotic head and they've done a great job right now!!!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

SenseX insert for fixed vaginas:
SenseX insert
SenseX insert
20190924_182249.jpg (744.85 KiB) Viewed 4844 times
Charging: Blue LED flashing
Charged: Blue LED lights up
Wireless USB inductor charger<br />Input: Input: DC 5V, 1A (WARNING: Do not use with wall chargers that exceed 1A output)
Wireless USB inductor charger
Input: Input: DC 5V, 1A (WARNING: Do not use with wall chargers that exceed 1A output)
20190924_185005.jpg (243.16 KiB) Viewed 4844 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

It's good that the little noise of the servo motors doesn't bother you.

The new thing looks very interesting, you have my full attention. Can you please measure the circumference at the thickest point and let us know?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

She's looking very happy ... 8)

INFORMATIONS