sexysexdoll.com

Newcomer and first doll!

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Nyolop

Newcomer and first doll!

Post by Nyolop »

Hi everyone! Newcomer Nyo here. I've been lurking here for the past week or so for various info, and decided to go ahead and start posting about my purchasing experience now that my first doll arrived. I would appreciate any feedback/suggestions from the veterans here, and also hope this account will help anyone who is in the same boat as I was.

I was a tad anxious about forking over $1k+ on a product and company I knew nothing about, so decided to go with the "safe route" and purchased a 65cm small doll (https://www.sexysexdoll.com/small-sex-d ... eye-angel/). That face had me hooked from the get go anyway, so wasn't that difficult of a choice. Of course, if I had known about this forum beforehand (didn't find out about it until after I made the purchase) I would have known SSD and 6YE were both legit and well regarded, so I would have been less anxious, but eh, hindsight.

Right from the get go, ran into a problem with paypal, so I sent a customer service email (which was conveniently located in the bottom right corner of the website at all times). Isaac responded in about an hour, which was unexpectedly fast. Got an invoice sent directly to paypal, so took care of that problem within the day.

As promised, Isaac emailed the picture of the completed doll so I could check what she looked like before shipping. I got the pictures in 2 days, which felt pretty fast even if considering this is a small doll.

Then I ran into the second problem. I never got the tracking number, and the week went by without much of an update. I did email Isaac to check if everything was fine, to which he responded that she was already shipped out and asked me for my phone number for delivery purposes. I came home last night to find a FedEx door tag informing me that I missed the delivery, so I went to their shipping center to pick her up.

The box is discreet cardboard, as advertised. There were several layers of clear tape that was wrapped around to keep the box secure, but the box itself did not have a tape directly on it to seal it (guessing it was opened at one point during transit?). There are some small holes along the outer edges, but nothing went through and damaged the contents inside.

I was a bit freaked out when I saw the doll's neck bent at an almost 70 degree angle to the right, but then I tried to pull it back into the center, which worked just fine (after calming down I started thinking that these skeletons are supposed to bend and move around). Other than that, the doll was in great condition. Some little white specks here and there, but they quickly came off after a wash. I do have a question though. This one has a screw in head and neck connector. Am I not supposed to screw the head in until it meets resistance ("lock it in," as it were)? If I do, she ends up with her face to the back, so I have her head half a rotation loose so she'll face forward. This isn't a problem for the most part (in fact, the slight movements of the head is actually pretty neat), but every now and then when I pick her up her head goes swiveling to the back again, which is a bit jarring.

Speaking of questions, I would have liked a simple instruction manual of some sort, as I wasn't entirely certain what I was supposed to do with all of these things. I had a general idea thanks to all the lurking I did, so I carried on with the wash, oil bath, and powdering. But then I got stuck on how I was supposed to properly place the wig and how to put the included outfit on her (again, first time ever dealing with these sort of things).

The quality of the doll is more than I had expected. She feels a lot larger than I had anticipated, and the TPE quality is more than what I had bargained for. The wig, while it did feel somewhat frazzled, feels a lot better now that I gave it a wash and brushed it as per what I found on the forums (again, an included instruction would have been great for this).

Now, there are a few items that I did not find in the box. I ordered a TPE care kit along with the doll, just to be safe. The box came with the doll, head, wig, random outfit, USB warming rod, gloves, comb, and the irrigator (which is quite leaky, so I might go find another one to replace it). The take care kit was advertised as including: renewal powder, powdering applicator, TPE glue, stain remover, USB warming rod, nail glue, and eyelashes glue. Of these, I only found the powdering applicator and the extra USB warming rod. There was a piece of TPE included as well, which I am guessing is for testing purposes? I sent an email to Isaac about this, so I'll wait a bit to see what happens.

Overall, my main gripe is with the delivery part of the whole deal. As mentioned, I had no idea what was going on with the delivery, as I did not receive any tracking number. Also, there are several missing items from the care kit, so waiting on more info on that. I'll have to hold off on my final judgement until that gets resolved, but I have zero complaints about the doll herself. Anyone who is still on the fence about owning a doll should definitely know that the quality is worth the price and then some (at least with the 6YE brand). I am definitely leaning towards purchasing a larger doll in the near future. Having said that, even though this one is a mere ~5 pounds, the limbs and what not do make positioning for cleaning a tad challenging, so I would keep that in mind when going for larger dolls with more weight (it's not just about how much you can lift, lesson learned).

So, TL;DR, to sum up my first purchase experience:

What I liked:
- Excellent doll quality, both in aesthetics and feel.
- Fast production and delivery of doll (keeping in mind this is a 65cm small doll, arrived in 11 days to California).
- Fast and friendly customer service.

What I would have liked:
- Clearer communication on delivery (tracking number)
- Some basic instruction/information/"troubleshooting" (or at least a link to relevant posts on this forum or SSD website)
- Better packaging (bent neck and missing items)

Last thing I would like to comment on is how quickly I got attached to her as more than just a sex doll. Something just triggered in me to start pampering her, so I already purchased some additional outfits. Hoping for good times ahead, and being a part of this community.

Thanks all!
- Nyo

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newcomer and first doll!

Post by DARKSUN »

Congratulations Nyo!
Happy honeymoon to you and your girl.

Seems its always something not perfect about the ordering/delivery process but i think its mostly exaggerated by our own hyper-anxiety over the whole thing. though of course the anxiety is well-warranted mostly.

Last doll I bought, I didnt hear anything after my initial order confirmation. no tracking info, no shipping notice. The doll just showed up at my door completely unannounced, about 2 weeks after the order date. Then, about two weeks after that, I received an email notice giving shipping notice, lol. it all turned out fine in the end, but the lack of communication was a little unsettling.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum Nyolop as well as congrats on your first doll... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on your new companion, Nyo. Get your 5 posts in so you can upload photos! If you're in need of links to good webstores for clothing, makeup, and wigs be sure to let us know. Many here have posted some great webstore shout outs.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Thanks all! Should have some pics by next week hopefully.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Maybe you can put a thick soft washer on the neck bolt that the head can turn into and maybe stabilize?

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Hmm... I'll give that a try when I get a chance.

I did have a quick question, what would be a recommended method/tool of drying overall (both inside the cavity and the outside)? I've been using a microfiber towel for drying the outside and a smaller microfiber cloth wrapped around a chopstick for the cavity. Any tips?

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

So, I've been looking around for some outfit options, and came across Athemis on AliExpress. This one any good?

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Also, finally cleared 5 posts, and the first outfit I ordered arrived, so here are some pictures I took of her today (complete amateur at this, so forgive the quality). :D
Attachments
20190930_155738.jpg
20190930_155738.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_155641.jpg
20190930_155641.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_162549.jpg
20190930_162549.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_162152.jpg
20190930_162152.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_161656.jpg
20190930_161656.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_161642.jpg
20190930_161642.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_161540.jpg
20190930_161540.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_161525.jpg
20190930_161525.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_154937.jpg
20190930_154937.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 4449 times
20190930_154912.jpg
20190930_154912.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 4449 times

Moradoll
Doll
Doll

Post by Moradoll »

I like that outfit, she looks very pretty!

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

She seems sooo sleepy!! =0) Cutie for sure!! Enjoy!
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Very nice! I have that doll too, but I regret I didn't pick the natural color instead of tan, which was a lot more intense than I thought. It's a very fun size of a doll to have around :D

I had the same issue with the head. I put two screw-nuts on there where I wanted the head to stop. The head is definitely not supposed to go all the way down. It's just a lazy design. I'm surprised it's not a pop-on design by now.

Skeleton is all wires, unless it's been upgraded since I bought mine. So be careful where you bend it so it doesn't get all crooked.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

I ordered a 6YE/Amor doll from SSD recently and I experienced the same issues with the take care kit and 2 free outfits not being shipped in (what I expected to be) a timely manner. Isaac did inform me that the glue would be shipped separately but it took about a month for that to happen. Ultimately SSD did come through for me however it did require work on my end to keep that line of communication open.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

wow, like a sleeping angel.

c u t e
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Nyolop

Post by Nyolop »

Ah, good to know, I'll keep that in mind DollLyfe, thanks for the info. In the process of trying to purchase a full size doll, now that I got a feel for it and SSD seems reliable in the big picture (plus, I think she needs a sister). Isaac said he'll upload her info soon so I can choose customization options (this one: http://sino-doll.net/goods.php?id=212). :D

And yes Nord, definitely agree with you, she's a fun size one to have around for sure!

INFORMATIONS