www.wmdolls.com

Wow Love Dolls - a knock-off site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Wow Love Dolls - a knock-off site?

Post by Nanako »

I just came across some videos on YouTube from this company, and wondered if it is (as it seems) a knock-off site?

They have some interesting-looking dolls on their web site, most for around $1600, and some AI dolls for about $4300. What strikes me as odd, is the fact that there are NO options for customization, nor any accessories.

Web site is wowlovedoll.com

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Wow Love Dolls - a knock-off site?

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Nanako wrote:I just came across some videos on YouTube from this company, and wondered if it is (as it seems) a knock-off site?

They have some interesting-looking dolls on their web site, most for around $1600, and some AI dolls for about $4300. What strikes me as odd, is the fact that there are NO options for customization, nor any accessories.

Check https://www.scamadviser.com and let us know your findings...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I would steer clear of this one. No dolls here you can’t buy safely elsewhere.

I can only speak for the WM dolls, and they have the typical copied dolls and no other models - 140D, 157B and 155B (wrongly named 158D - a dead giveaway and typical error made by the fake factory). Prices seem a bit low as well.

:thumbs_down:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Nanako wrote:I just came across some videos on YouTube from this company, and wondered if it is (as it seems) a knock-off site?

Check https://www.scamadviser.com and let us know your findings...
Not too favorable...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And only two prices as well...a scooby doo clue for sure
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS