New Member with first doll (Summer 135 CM)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Noitanigami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New Member with first doll (Summer 135 CM)

Post by Noitanigami »

Hello everyone,

I took up an interest in sex dolls awhile ago and did not seriously consider it until a month ago. I have been reading around on TDF and finally decided to not only be a TDF member but also purchase my first doll, Summer 135 cm, on October 8th from Sili Doll!

I can barely contain my excitement but I realized I have so many questions regarding on how to take care of this precious first doll of mine. If anyone can assist me with the below questions I would greatly appreciate it.

What are some stuff I should purchase in order to properly clean and maintain this doll? I've only purchased corn starch so far for powdering and am currently considering purchasing a makeup brush and microfiber towels. Also heard mineral oil (parafin oil is good as well and wasn't sure if the following is good:
https://www.amazon.com/Mineral-Cutting- ... ast_sto_dp

Is it safe to have this doll as a cuddle partner to sleep with?
Should I first wash the clothes included with the doll purchase? Is it safe to use detergent and put it through the washer?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Member with first doll (Summer 135 CM)

Post by stones »

Congratulations, Summer is very hot! Based on what people say I think you're on the right track with powder and oil, pretty much any mineral oil is fine. You'll have a great time sleeping with her, just be careful of where her hands/fingers are. It seems like you never know with clothes, some never stain and others do even if you wash them three times, but still a good idea to wash them just in case, your regular detergent and washer should be fine. Hope she gets there soon, sounds like you're going to be ready!

Noitanigami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Noitanigami »

stones wrote:Congratulations, Summer is very hot! Based on what people say I think you're on the right track with powder and oil, pretty much any mineral oil is fine. You'll have a great time sleeping with her, just be careful of where her hands/fingers are. It seems like you never know with clothes, some never stain and others do even if you wash them three times, but still a good idea to wash them just in case, your regular detergent and washer should be fine. Hope she gets there soon, sounds like you're going to be ready!
Awesome, thank you stones! That's very reassuring and I've just placed an order for the mineral oil and brushes. Now I just have to patiently play the waiting game... :sleeping:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Do you have an estimated date of arrival?

Noitanigami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Noitanigami »

I'm not entirely sure as I ordered last Tuesday, I assume it should come this week?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Congrats! I think that's a really good choice for a first doll.

This is a great thread for building a shopping list.

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72826
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

SmrLvr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SmrLvr »

Welcome! I too, am new to the forum and dolls. I've since bought two new dolls, both Sili, and 2 used dolls claiming to to used as models only. All 4 came with the same plastic, super cheap, irrigation system. The spout pops off every time I try to irrigate the vag or ass. It's pretty much useless. So, unless you like wearing condoms w/your doll, I recommend something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Enema-kit- ... 022&sr=8-7

It makes flushing your girl, much easier.
And yes, wash all cloths at least once prior to donning.
PS. Summer is awesome!

Noitanigami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Noitanigami »

SmrLvr wrote:Welcome! I too, am new to the forum and dolls. I've since bought two new dolls, both Sili, and 2 used dolls claiming to to used as models only. All 4 came with the same plastic, super cheap, irrigation system. The spout pops off every time I try to irrigate the vag or ass. It's pretty much useless. So, unless you like wearing condoms w/your doll, I recommend something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Enema-kit- ... 022&sr=8-7

It makes flushing your girl, much easier.
And yes, wash all cloths at least once prior to donning.
PS. Summer is awesome!
Thanks for the recommendation! I decided to buy this straight away as I want to feel my doll is all its glory. :lol:

ikonikon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ikonikon »

Summer was my first doll as well.I was weighing the idea of an Ariel PiperDoll but there was not a lot of pics,vids etc. to help with my decision. Sili, however did have vids (shout out to DollLove) and that helped more than anything. I am happy with my girl and for me she's a great learning experience. I am looking to purchase the new xxl version of Summer. Mig and the peeps @ Sili did me right. Enjoy your girl.

Ps.
She gives GREAT head.

Noitanigami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Noitanigami »

Received my summer doll today (10/21/19)! I had to chase after the UPS truck driver because he left before I got to the door lol.

While dragging the package up 3 flights of stairs I realized she is HEAVY. I definitely struggled a bit which makes me wonder how people deal with large dolls.

I've given her a bath, oiled her up, and will be powdering her soon and washing her clothes. Let me know if there is anything else I need to consider!

I'm still gathering my initial thoughts so I might update this post in the future. Might also upload additional pictures in the future as well.
IMG-1197.jpg
IMG-1197.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3016 times
IMG-1200.jpg
IMG-1200.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 3016 times
IMG-1201.jpg
IMG-1201.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3016 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Sounds like you're ready to start your honeymoon, make sure to stay hydrated!

INFORMATIONS