www.wmdolls.com

Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

Post by DG »

rubherkitty wrote: Would it be OK if his arms were permanantly attached? Maybe you could drill holes in the metal tabs then smear the tabs w/ epoxy and fill the shoulder socket w/ epoxy and glue them solid?
If the shoulder sockets are too deep, you can stuff some foam, etc into the hole so you don't need 5 lbs of epoxy.
Well, I like for his arms to be able to move so that he can hug me. That's the main point for me on the moveable arms. Maybe I could rig up something to install a plate with a hole drilled through it and a rotating screw attached to the plate and the arm? I don't know. I'm sure I can figure something out. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I'm not sure how that system works? I assumed the tongue always had to be pointing down and the arm rotated outside of that. If you raised the arm over the head, what's to keep the tab from just falling out?
OK, maybe the slot and tab only enters/ exits when the arm is down, but the 350 degree of rotation beyond that, the tab is locked in somehow. But if that's the case, the arm should not come off except in the down position?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

So what happens is when I go to move his arm, his shoulder will move upward and dislodge the clip. This happens during any range of motion. When I go to pick him up off his stand and carry him somewhere, when I put him back on his stand, when I dress/undress him, when I lay him down or lift him off the bed, LOL. You get the idea. There's no locking mechanism that I have seen inside the arm.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:The Da Vinci MQ's have a nice shape and have rotating hips for seating pose, but cost $725.00!
Unless they are second-hand.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:
Docsgirl82 wrote:Yeah Lawrence has the tongue like clips and no magnets. John, I am not sure how long one at that weight could ride before damage occurred. I weigh slightly more, but Lawrence and I do not have sex a whole lot and he is usually on top of me. It is so awkward when we are having sex in the missionary position and his arm comes off LOL.
Would it be OK if his arms were permanantly attached? Maybe you could drill holes in the metal tabs then smear the tabs w/ epoxy and fill the shoulder socket w/ epoxy and glue them solid?
If the shoulder sockets are too deep, you can stuff some foam, etc into the hole so you don't need 5 lbs of epoxy.
Interesting, but I would prefer to tie the arms to the body and to each other, with elastic cord.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:If I got a flex MQ I would strip the fabric off the foam and do some mods to the tops of the shoulders and neck area. Make the neck a couple inches shorter.
Foam could be added to the hips and boobs if you wish. The waist trimmed in a little.
Maybe the thighs at the crotch could be cut 90% through and a slice of soft foam glued in to allow the legs to spread better. A hinge joint may possibly be installed depending upon "skeleton"? I think these MQ's just have a wire armature.
Those plans sound very ingenious, but require special skills and experience.

INFORMATIONS