www.wmdolls.com

Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

Post by John929295 »

Can flexible (bendable) mannequins be used as a love doll or sex doll? What are the possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of that alternative application?

Some advantages of flexible mannequiins:

They can be bought second hand very cheaply via the internet.

They are lightweight and detachable. That is useful for storing, hiding and transport.

Some flexible mannequins have a soft body, despite a sturdy skeleton.

Some disadvantages of flexible mannequins:

They may be not waterproof.

They may be vulnerable for rough sexual activity.

They don't have cavities for sexual penetration.

They may look unreallistic.

Their material may be not food-grade, possibly posing chemical health risks in sexual activity or french kissing.

NDjdjjjjdj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

Post by NDjdjjjjdj »

They’re solid.
I’d imagine that’s the major disadvantage.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

NDjdjjjjdj wrote:They’re solid.
I’d imagine that’s the major disadvantage.
There are mannequins that are made of foam rubber, over a metal skeleton with flexible joints.

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

It reminds me of the Ex-Lite doll that was out for a little while.

https://www.dsdoll.us/products/litedoll

Not sure why they stopped making it but perhaps there are still some out there for sale. May address your endeavor to find a light-weight, easy-to-store doll.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

dbenzguy wrote:It reminds me of the Ex-Lite doll that was out for a little while.

Not sure why they stopped making it but perhaps there are still some out there for sale. May address your endeavor to find a light-weight, easy-to-store doll.
Thanks for your suggestion.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Found a video on a flexible mannequin. If that head has a 16mm head bolt on it, you can put just about any tpe head on it. https://youtu.be/B0jR7cj7CE0

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

dbenzguy wrote:It reminds me of the Ex-Lite doll that was out for a little while.

Afaik it's temporarily discontinued while they move production to a new facility.

I have that doll (first gen) and it's horrible both for sex and posing. The foam is very fragile, joints are weak, big gaps where the legs are attached, very restricted movement range, makes a lot of noise, and the insert is ridiculously tight. They did do some needed upgrades for Gen2 though just before it was discontinued, but I wouldn't recommend this until at least Gen5 :lol:
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

John929295 wrote: SNIP
The soft MQ's generally have a skeleton made of gooseneck type tubing. It will perform mild bends of a limited amount of repetitions. They do not have a sturdy tube skeleton with complex joints offering great articulation.
So they can spread their legs a little and bend over a table, but don't expect the legs spread wide and knees bent heavy and pulled back halfway to the shoulders.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

jms033 wrote:Found a video on a flexible mannequin. If that head has a 16mm head bolt on it, you can put just about any tpe head on it. https://youtu.be/B0jR7cj7CE0
Thanks for the video. I could protect it from dirt and sweat with clothing. But would the foam rubber of such a flexible mannequin be resistant to rough cuddling for years?

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:
John929295 wrote: SNIP
The soft MQ's generally have a skeleton made of gooseneck type tubing. It will perform mild bends of a limited amount of repetitions. They do not have a sturdy tube skeleton with complex joints offering great articulation.
So they can spread their legs a little and bend over a table, but don't expect the legs spread wide and knees bent heavy and pulled back halfway to the shoulders.
Thanks for your information. Flexible mannequins could be very interesting as a love doll, if they are more wear-resistant than TPE dolls. And they are much cheaper than platinum silicone dolls, and can be found for under hundred dollars second hand.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Good doll sex probably depends upon how soft you want the doll and the articulation. I have a hard plastic ball joint doll now so tire rubber would be softer! :lol:
There are several makers of mannequins so the foam softness and articulation as sure to vary.
You might be able to take a flexible mannequin and add in better joints where needed. Also cut out some thin pie slices of foam at those same joints IF the foam does not bend as much as needed. I'd probably cover the entire doll body w/a crotch zipper catsuit or something to protect it and hide the mods.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:You might be able to take a flexible mannequin and add in better joints where needed. Also cut out some thin pie slices of foam at those same joints IF the foam does not bend as much as needed. I'd probably cover the entire doll body w/a crotch zipper catsuit or something to protect it and hide the mods.
Interesting ideas.Thanks a lot.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

My problem w/ female flexible MQ's is they're 5' 10". Add some 4" heels and now they're 6'2"! :lol:
I want a 5' doll w/ 5" heels.
They don't offer teen size flex MQ's so I'd have to buy a 4' 6" child MQ and add some foam sections to make it the height I wanted. That may work out as I'd probably want a skeleton upgrade anyway.
You see a lot of MQ's that have great arm posing, but the legs are never shown to move much???

INFORMATIONS