www.wmdolls.com

Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Can flexible mannequins be used as a love doll?

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:My problem w/ female flexible MQ's is they're 5' 10". Add some 4" heels and now they're 6'2"! :lol:
I want a 5' doll w/ 5" heels.
They don't offer teen size flex MQ's so I'd have to buy a 4' 6" child MQ and add some foam sections to make it the height I wanted. That may work out as I'd probably want a skeleton upgrade anyway.
You see a lot of MQ's that have great arm posing, but the legs are never shown to move much???
You might use several dolls with different specs IMHO. Do you know if flexible mannequins are wear-resistant?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Unless I can find used, new MQ's are about 160.00 ea + ship so I don't want to buy 3 to make 1.

I imagine the jersey fabric will get stained or roughed up pretty quickly. I assume the foam is a urethane type. I've never handled a flex MQ myself. I'm interested in a foam doll as well, but checking all the options.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I recently acquired a flexible foam mannequin male for myself. Albeit he doesn't have any penetrative holes, he works well for me as I have bought him a pair of strapon harness boxers, attached a realistic dildo to him and we do it just fine. He has been on top of me and I have ridden him, which has been really awesome! If I had to make a list of pro's and con's here is what it would look like:
Pro's:
Affordable
Light-weight
Easy to Assemble
Easy to attach to stand (which comes with mannequin)
Sturdy Frame
Easy to transport
Easy to pose
Easy to Dress/Undress
None to Very Low Maintenance
Great for Cuddling/Sex
Fun Photo Prop

Cons:
Could damage under extreme wear and very heavy weight over time
Stand bolts break easily
Can't get wet
Arms detach too easily

But seriously, I have a lot of fun with Lawrence. We have sex, cuddle, sleep together, go on 'dates' together outside of the house, sit on the couch and watch tv/movie or sometimes he comes in the kitchen to 'help' me cook!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Docsgirl.
I assume the arms attach via the tongue type clip. I have a plastic mannequin the uses very strong magnets at the shoulders. I removed the rotation limit pins so they can rotate 360 degree.
I would want to make some type of different mount on the shoulders myself as I wouldn't want them to slip out of the socket all the time!

I would also like to make a foam doll sometime that had some hip pivot action driven by a 12V DC wiper motor and battery pack! :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:I recently acquired a flexible foam mannequin male for myself. Albeit he doesn't have any penetrative holes, he works well for me as I have bought him a pair of strapon harness boxers, attached a realistic dildo to him and we do it just fine. He has been on top of me and I have ridden him, which has been really awesome! If I had to make a list of pro's and con's here is what it would look like:
Pro's:
Affordable
Light-weight
Easy to Assemble
Easy to attach to stand (which comes with mannequin)
Sturdy Frame
Easy to transport
Easy to pose
Easy to Dress/Undress
None to Very Low Maintenance
Great for Cuddling/Sex
Fun Photo Prop

Cons:
Could damage under extreme wear and very heavy weight over time
Stand bolts break easily
Can't get wet
Arms detach too easily

But seriously, I have a lot of fun with Lawrence. We have sex, cuddle, sleep together, go on 'dates' together outside of the house, sit on the couch and watch tv/movie or sometimes he comes in the kitchen to 'help' me cook!
Thanks, that is much specific information! You might be able to fasten the arms more or less, by filling their holes in the body half with plastic bags? Or with elastic cord tied around the body and arms?

How many hours could a person weighing 180 lbs. ride such a flexible mannequin, before the doll is worn down, in your estimation?

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks Docsgirl.
I assume the arms attach via the tongue type clip. I have a plastic mannequin the uses very strong magnets at the shoulders. I removed the rotation limit pins so they can rotate 360 degree.
I would want to make some type of different mount on the shoulders myself as I wouldn't want them to slip out of the socket all the time!
You mean the magnets aren't strong enough?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

The magnets are Very strong. You have to pry the arm off at the wrist for leverage to remove the arm.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

rubherkitty wrote:The magnets are Very strong. You have to pry the arm off at the wrist for leverage to remove the arm.
How is it possible then, that they slip out of the socket?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

They don't. The Flex MQ arms slip out of socket.

John929295
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by John929295 »

Most mannequins have small breasts and not very wide hips.

Flexible foam mannequins often have not very detailed body shapes, like hard surface mannequins.

https://buystoreshelving.com/flexible_m ... /index.htm

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah Lawrence has the tongue like clips and no magnets. John, I am not sure how long one at that weight could ride before damage occurred. I weigh slightly more, but Lawrence and I do not have sex a whole lot and he is usually on top of me. It is so awkward when we are having sex in the missionary position and his arm comes off LOL.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

John929295 wrote:Most mannequins have small breasts and not very wide hips.

Flexible foam mannequins often have not very detailed body shapes, like hard surface mannequins.

https://buystoreshelving.com/flexible_m ... /index.htm
They would be fine if you like a doll that has sexy clothes on while having sex like I do. I'm as much into sexy clothes as the dolls. :wink:
If you like a bigger butt and boobs you can add padding. How about a bra w/ DD silicone inserts?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Yeah Lawrence has the tongue like clips and no magnets. John, I am not sure how long one at that weight could ride before damage occurred. I weigh slightly more, but Lawrence and I do not have sex a whole lot and he is usually on top of me. It is so awkward when we are having sex in the missionary position and his arm comes off LOL.
Would it be OK if his arms were permanantly attached? Maybe you could drill holes in the metal tabs then smear the tabs w/ epoxy and fill the shoulder socket w/ epoxy and glue them solid?
If the shoulder sockets are too deep, you can stuff some foam, etc into the hole so you don't need 5 lbs of epoxy.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

If I got a flex MQ I would strip the fabric off the foam and do some mods to the tops of the shoulders and neck area. Make the neck a couple inches shorter.
Foam could be added to the hips and boobs if you wish. The waist trimmed in a little.
Maybe the thighs at the crotch could be cut 90% through and a slice of soft foam glued in to allow the legs to spread better. A hinge joint may possibly be installed depending upon "skeleton"? I think these MQ's just have a wire armature.

See pic for crude mods I did on MQ's RH side.

I'd be dressing my MQ in a quality catsuit or a custom leather thing so the cloth does not matter to me.
Attachments
doll flex mannequin 1 67 in mod.jpg
doll flex mannequin 1 67 in mod.jpg (45.88 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

The Da Vinci MQ's have a nice shape and have rotating hips for seating pose, but cost $725.00!
The skeleton is metal tubing w/ gooseneck at the elbows and knees which is not a great joint method for repeated posing or flexing.
Attachments
mannequin da vinci.PNG
mannequin da vinci.PNG (84.14 KiB) Viewed 1176 times

INFORMATIONS